Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Why Is Efe Of #bbnaija Overhyped?? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Is Efe Of #bbnaija Overhyped?? (573 Views)

Photos Of BBNaija’s Lucy Selling Plantain / BBNaija 2020: N85M Prize For Winner Of BBNaija Season 5 / The Moment Efe Was Declared Winner Of BBNaija (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Efe Of #bbnaija Overhyped?? by NLProblemChild(m): 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
Recently we have been seeing several posts concerning efe. Of bbnaija on nairaland. The truth is that no one out of the 5 remaining bbnaija hms is forming.
All of them are reaL. But because efe seems poor,thats why everybody seems supporting him. And the way he does in the house.
I pray he wins based on logistics. Although he and bisola are the only housemates that my family likes out of the remaining hms.

So why is efe overhyped so much.?
Re: Why Is Efe Of #bbnaija Overhyped?? by sirusX(m): 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
NLProblemChild:
Recently we have been seeing several posts concerning efe. Of bbnaija on nairaland. The truth is that no one out of the 5 remaining bbnaija hms is forming.
All of them are reaL. But because efe seems poor,thats why everybody seems supporting him. And the way he does in the house.
I pray he wins based on logistics. Although he and bisola are the only housemates that my family likes out of the remaining hms.

So why is efe overhyped so much.?
I think it's more about someone that the people can relate with
Re: Why Is Efe Of #bbnaija Overhyped?? by NLProblemChild(m): 11:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
sirusX:

I think it's more about someone that the people can relate with
i dont get pls
Re: Why Is Efe Of #bbnaija Overhyped?? by donolatunji(m): 11:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
Based On Logistics I Think Its Because He's Ibile! Plus His Village Pple Have Had Successful Meetings Based On Logistics,Because They Think It's High Time He Needs Their Work.
*Softwork*
Re: Why Is Efe Of #bbnaija Overhyped?? by NLProblemChild(m): 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
donolatunji:
Based On Logistics I Think Its Because He's Ibile! Plus His Village Pple Have Had Successful Meetings Based On Logistics,Because They Think It's High Time He Needs Their Work.
*Softwork*
you dont av point

(1) (Reply)

Latest Episodes Of Prison Break Season 5 / N3k Made Funke Akindele Sacked Toyo Baby Of ‘jenifa’s Diary’ / Press Release By The Labour Room TV Show Governor Of Ekiti State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.