Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Nigerian New Jersey Teen Gets Accepted By All 8 Ivy League Schools - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian New Jersey Teen Gets Accepted By All 8 Ivy League Schools (21500 Views)

Chinaza Asiegbu Accepted Into 8 Ivy League Schools In US. Photos / Jude Okonkwo Accepted Into All Ivy League School / Nigerian Teen Gets Accepted By All 8 Ivy League Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian New Jersey Teen Gets Accepted By All 8 Ivy League Schools by Guyman02: 9:07am On Apr 05, 2017
American experts and scholars have said it several times that the Igbo tribe in South East Nigeria are the most intelligent black tribe in the world with an IQ equivalent to white kids of their age.
Unfortunately Nigeria has not taken full advantage of their brilliance due to sentiments

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian New Jersey Teen Gets Accepted By All 8 Ivy League Schools by bot101(m): 9:08am On Apr 05, 2017
donsiqua:
She may not be igbo at all or have any connection with igbo. Americans (white and black alike) have a weird way of naming their kids, once they have a name they like, they give their kids.
Check
Amara sohn-Walker is a CNN news presenter. Name sound igbo but she has no connection with igbo at all.
So OP check your facts before publishing.

Even IFEOMA? where is that smiling dog meme? I can't take this anymore. This news dey pain many people ooo. Come see stupid illogical reasons why one person go gain admission into 8 Ivy League schools ooo!
These people are very funny grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian New Jersey Teen Gets Accepted By All 8 Ivy League Schools by Origin(f): 9:20am On Apr 05, 2017
Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Most of the fortune 500 companies have male white CEOs.

Yet the education system keeps acknowledging black females' accomplishments.

When will this discrimination end?

More and more women need to be given opportunities in management.
Re: Nigerian New Jersey Teen Gets Accepted By All 8 Ivy League Schools by VanBommel(m): 10:30am On Apr 05, 2017
bukynkwuenu:
ncan ado-ekiti chapter

8 what?
while temitope my neighbor is on her 8th abortion
angry angry grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian New Jersey Teen Gets Accepted By All 8 Ivy League Schools by Wolfbrother(m): 10:34am On Apr 05, 2017
gbosaa:

You are right you know. They are not Nigerians. If you want to know their nationalities, ask IPOB.

You people are only embarrassing yourselves with all this attach-by-force. focus inwards, you have your own battles in Nigeria to fight if you people are serious about it
Re: Nigerian New Jersey Teen Gets Accepted By All 8 Ivy League Schools by hucienda: 11:18am On Apr 05, 2017
Make I no lie, na name I come check! grin

Ifeoma. Not surprised though. Congratulations! All the best in your choice ivy tower, academic pursuits and everything you do.

cc: NCANChairman

1 Like

Re: Nigerian New Jersey Teen Gets Accepted By All 8 Ivy League Schools by OgaEngr: 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
This has become an annual occurrence. From Harold Ekeh in 2014 to Augusta Uwamanzu-Nna in 2016 and now Ifeoma. Igbo rocks! Congrats

1 Like

Re: Nigerian New Jersey Teen Gets Accepted By All 8 Ivy League Schools by Burgerlomo: 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
Congrats!
Re: Nigerian New Jersey Teen Gets Accepted By All 8 Ivy League Schools by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
Wolfbrother:

You people are only embarrassing yourselves with all this attach-by-force. focus inwards, you have your own battles in Nigeria to fight if you people are serious about it

Attach-by-force??. Who and what are you attaching to?
Mister man appreciate excellence. Stop yarning opata. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian New Jersey Teen Gets Accepted By All 8 Ivy League Schools by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
The talents this country is losing on daily basis.
Re: Nigerian New Jersey Teen Gets Accepted By All 8 Ivy League Schools by Ekoishome: 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:
2015-Harold Ekeh
2016- Augusta Nwa-Amanzu
2017- Ifeoma White Torpe

You get the trend?
Proudly Igbo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian New Jersey Teen Gets Accepted By All 8 Ivy League Schools by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
donsiqua:
She may not be igbo at all or have any connection with igbo. Americans (white and black alike) have a weird way of naming their kids, once they have a name they like, they give their kids.
Check
Amara sohn-Walker is a CNN news presenter. Name sound igbo but she has no connection with igbo at all.

You are right. cheesy...Augusta Uwamanzu-Nna, Harold Eke, Ifeoma are not Igbos...I forgot Chioma Onuoha. They are not Igbos. They are Afonjas. Be happy... cheesy

Re: Nigerian New Jersey Teen Gets Accepted By All 8 Ivy League Schools by Wolfbrother(m): 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
gbosaa:

Attach-by-force??. Who and what are you attaching to?
Mister man appreciate excellence. Stop yarning opata. angry

Attaching to jews , attaching to people born and bred abroad, people that cannot relate to or help your struggle. Face your problems .. theyy are outside in the real world and not here on nairaland\the internet
Re: Nigerian New Jersey Teen Gets Accepted By All 8 Ivy League Schools by nwabobo: 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
Gyalchester:
Girls like these that make headlines are usually average looking, where the slay queens at?, anyways it's not all about books...I prefer building connections and having lifelong memories than burying my head under useless equations.

Typical Nigerian girl stop displaying your ignorance...She most likely got in because of Affirmative Action (Basically it gives advantage to minorities, Google more and educate yourself)...Most of the minorities that have 8/8 ivies were black infact I got soo many scholarships that I was flabbergasted when I was a senior in HS, I had to put it down to the fact they needed Black intelligent males to pad their statistics.

Why didn't you get in through affirmative action?

Ndi Afonja, ndi afo ojoo.
Re: Nigerian New Jersey Teen Gets Accepted By All 8 Ivy League Schools by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
nwabobo:

Why didn't you get in through affirmative action?

Ndi Afonja, ndi afo ojoo.

Because I didn't apply and don't give a fvck about Ivy Schools and stop speaking Barbarian, I don't comprehend it...I am in the 8th best Aerospace engineering University in the world though. undecided

What can you boast of Wasteful Ipdo Youth. grin
Re: Nigerian New Jersey Teen Gets Accepted By All 8 Ivy League Schools by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
Wolfbrother:

Attaching to jews , attaching to people born and bred abroad, people that cannot relate to or help your struggle. Face your problems .. theyy are outside in the real world and not here on nairaland\the internet

What the f*** did you smoke? Stop hallucinating bro. I'm Igbo, we are Igbos in here. I'm no Jew man. I haven't met anyone identifying with that...and if anyone does, it's his business not mine or yours. Ain't no way their belief or ideology affects the A in Afonja neither would that obscure the scratch lines and marks on your face.

Once again face front and appreciate excellence. We are celebrating quality and merit.
Re: Nigerian New Jersey Teen Gets Accepted By All 8 Ivy League Schools by nwabobo: 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
Gyalchester:

Because I didn't apply and don't give a fvck about Ivy Schools and stop speaking Barbarian, I don't comprehend it...I am in the 8th best Aerospace engineering University in the world though. undecided

What can you boast of Wasteful Ipdo Youth. grin

Well, for the course I'm studying, my university is 1st in the UK and 3rd in the world behind University of Pennsylvenia and Johns Hopkins university. Go figure.

Re: Nigerian New Jersey Teen Gets Accepted By All 8 Ivy League Schools by osita76(m): 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:
2015-Harold Ekeh
2016- Augusta Nwa-Amanzu
2017- Ifeoma White Torpe

You get the trend?
Biafra the land of the rising sun we are a special people from the time immemorial
Re: Nigerian New Jersey Teen Gets Accepted By All 8 Ivy League Schools by sshalom(m): 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
Igi iwe!
Re: Nigerian New Jersey Teen Gets Accepted By All 8 Ivy League Schools by BLoomfrancs(m): 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
donsiqua:
Check

lmbecile
Re: Nigerian New Jersey Teen Gets Accepted By All 8 Ivy League Schools by Wolfbrother(m): 8:55am On Apr 06, 2017
gbosaa:

What the f*** did you smoke? Stop hallucinating bro. I'm Igbo, we are Igbos in here. I'm no Jew man. I haven't met anyone identifying with that...and if anyone does, it's his business not mine or yours. Ain't no way their belief or ideology affects the A in Afonja neither would that obscure the scratch lines and marks on your face.

Once again face front and appreciate excellence. We are celebrating quality and merit.

I was on my own, you quoted me and drew my attention to your misguided viewpoint ... also i may or may not be Yoruba, i have no marks on my face ... you are not celebrating quality , you are forcibly attaching someone elses achievement to your tribe as if tribe is in your DNA ..lol ...as for it being their business , unfortunately.... its not ..... seeing as such actions embarrass the country as a whole ... same with when people get caught doing fraud or with drugs, they don't refer to them as Hausa or Yoruba or Igbo, but as Nigerians, your embarrassment is my embarrassment
Re: Nigerian New Jersey Teen Gets Accepted By All 8 Ivy League Schools by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 06, 2017
Wolfbrother:

I was on my own, you quoted me and drew my attention to your misguided viewpoint ... also i may or may not be Yoruba, i have no marks on my face ... you are not celebrating quality , you are forcibly attaching someone elses achievement to your tribe as if tribe is in your DNA ..lol ...as for it being their business , unfortunately.... its not ..... seeing as such actions embarrass the country as a whole ... same with when people get caught doing fraud or with drugs, they don't refer to them as Hausa or Yoruba or Igbo, but as Nigerians, your embarrassment is my embarrassment

This is a thread to celebrate achievement. You brought irrelevant and mischievous perspective to it. Educate your mind to be happy for other people's successes. I'm not responsible for your paranoia. If you want to discuss Israeli affiliation, go to the right thread for that.
Re: Nigerian New Jersey Teen Gets Accepted By All 8 Ivy League Schools by Wolfbrother(m): 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
gbosaa:

This is a thread to celebrate achievement. You brought irrelevant and mischievous perspective to it. Educate your mind to be happy for other people's successes. I'm not responsible for your paranoia. If you want to discuss Israeli affiliation, go to the right thread for that.

Brother .... what i said is neither irrelevant or mischievous, i see threads like this all the time .... people claiming foreigners calling them Nigerians .. its pathetic and pointless ...
Re: Nigerian New Jersey Teen Gets Accepted By All 8 Ivy League Schools by donsiqua(m): 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

lmbecile

E pain you? Why all the hostility? Ndi mmadu sef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The 7 Things I Did In Order To Understand My Lecturer In Class / 5 Easy Ways To Be A 1st Class Student / Gunmen Kidnap Yebu School Vice Principal, Mohammed Nuhu, In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.