Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:31 PM

Scam Alert To All Egg Distributors On Nairaland - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Scam Alert To All Egg Distributors On Nairaland (1324 Views)

Imported Poultry Egg Incubator: Tested And Trusted / How To Manufacture Egg Powder / Egg Distributors Wanted In Oyo Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert To All Egg Distributors On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
i want to give someone on this Forum some BENEFIT OF DOUBTS due to his age and personalities for additional one week before i explore every means of law on him....not picking my calls after he took my stocks without payment(due to trust)...telling me to send my account number after a week and since then refused to pick my calls is an insult .....the money(13,000naira) is not the issue here but someone else may fall victim of larger amount....... The name of the person will shock all this thread user.....i know his shop ...but it's dis-heartening He could do such a thing. I WILL ADVICE EVERYONE TO BE CAREFUL TILL HE CLEAR HIMSELF!!!!

cc:seun
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert To All Egg Distributors On Nairaland by dpete1: 12:04am On Apr 05, 2017
JideJamez:
i want to give someone on this Forum some BENEFIT OF DOUBTS due to his age and personalities for additional one week before i explore every means of law on him....not picking my calls after he took my stocks without payment(due to trust)...telling me to send my account number after a week and since then refused to pick my calls is an insult .....the money(13,000naira) is not the issue here but someone else may fall victim of larger amount....... The name of the person will shock all this thread user.....i know his shop ...but it's dis-heartening He could do such a thing. I WILL ADVICE EVERYONE TO BE CAREFUL TILL HE CLEAR HIMSELF!!!!

lalasticlala
since you can't name the person, get the Bleep off bro
Re: Scam Alert To All Egg Distributors On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 05, 2017
dpete1:
since you can't name the person, get the Bleep off bro
that's why you failed exams read before you comment.
Re: Scam Alert To All Egg Distributors On Nairaland by obstead200(m): 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
JideJamez:

lalasticlala
how can we be careful when we don't even know the name of the person to be careful with?

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert To All Egg Distributors On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
obstead200:
how can we be careful when we don't even know the name of the person to be careful with?
i will unveil who he is On Monday.....i've asked someone to call him with another phone number just to be sure he's not sick or something else...but with what i've seen soo far....he's only hiding from me unnecessarily.....he should just communicate that's all i want from him.
Re: Scam Alert To All Egg Distributors On Nairaland by Shakitibob0: 8:01am On Apr 06, 2017
JideJamez:
i will unveil who he is On Monday.....i've asked someone to call him with another phone number just to be sure he's not sick or something else...but with what i've seen soo far....he's only hiding from me unnecessarily.....he should just communicate that's all i want from him.
useless thread
Re: Scam Alert To All Egg Distributors On Nairaland by whirlwind7(m): 8:06am On Apr 06, 2017
Shakitibob0:
useless thread

Actually, its less than useless.

Wonder why he took the time to type and post all this when he is not ready to mention who was involved. Telling people to be careful of who or what, exactly?

If you think he is a scammer, won't waiting till Monday give room for more people to fall victim? Isn't that what you were trying to prevent in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert To All Egg Distributors On Nairaland by Pavore9: 10:12am On Apr 06, 2017
JideJamez:

lalasticlala

How can we be careful dealing with a nameless person? If you are giving "him" till Monday​, why this thread? angry

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert To All Egg Distributors On Nairaland by frisky2good(m): 10:52am On Apr 06, 2017
Which is worse, more than useless or less than useless grin

whirlwind7:

Actually, its less than useless.

Wonder why he took the time to type and post all this when he is not ready to mention who was involved. Telling people to be careful of who or what, exactly?

If you think he is a scammer, won't waiting till Monday give room for more people to fall victim? Isn't that what you were trying to prevent in the first place?
Re: Scam Alert To All Egg Distributors On Nairaland by frisky2good(m): 9:46am On Apr 10, 2017
JideJamez:

Today is Monday. Oya tell us the scammer.
Re: Scam Alert To All Egg Distributors On Nairaland by otunbakolawole(m): 10:33am On Apr 10, 2017
grin funny thread
Re: Scam Alert To All Egg Distributors On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ok for the sake of my personality... Mr Blackiee the OP of this thread came to my depot when i brought 1,000 crates of eggs from Illorin a month ago... And he requested for 20crates to pay me after sales..... He later called me a week after that he had sold 14crates and asked me to send my account number to enable him forward my money to me... That was the last of him as he refused to pick my calls thereafter... After 2weeks I went to his shop at Suru Aguda where I met him and he gave me some flimsy excuses that he's yet to receive money for the supplies I collected my empty crates and he promised to pay in 3 days but now over 10days nothing from him...... I HEREBY DECLEAR HIM A FRAUDSTER TILL HE PAY MY MONEY...BEWARE OF BLACKIEE( 0703 694 0035)DON'T FALL VICTIM LIKE ME.

cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Go About Starting A Snail Farm / Oron Crayfish selling fast / I'v Got N3m And I Want To Invest Haulage Or Catfish Farming Or Importation.plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.