Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Funke Akindele & Husband Are Dynamic As They Launch Record Label With 5 New Arti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele & Husband Are Dynamic As They Launch Record Label With 5 New Arti (550 Views)

Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside / Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Launch Record Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele & Husband Are Dynamic As They Launch Record Label With 5 New Arti by johnson74: 12:05am On Apr 05, 2017
Funke Akindele and her husband JJC Skillz have launched their own record label, SOP Records after the Nollywood actress surprised the producer and rapper with an intimate bash today, his 40th birthday.

Funke also dropped a musical video starring her, the rapper’s children, and the new artistes of SOP Records; all of them wishing JJC...

continue reading

Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Are Dynamic As They Launch Record Label With 5 New Arti by Jodha(f): 5:06am On Apr 05, 2017
Funke.. Funke.. How many times did I call yhu?.. If yhu love yhurself and yhur marriage.. Keep yhur personal life, and yhur family off social media.. If yhu don't wanna end up like the "T-squad"..

A word is enough for the wise..

Egberi fah oo... Yah..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Things That People Most Often Don't Notice About Themselves? / Even In My Absence, No Artiste Has Taken My Place – General Pype / See How P-square,tekno,seyi Shay And Adekunle Gold Rock Worri Town(photo,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.