Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,868 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

... - Agriculture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / ... (316182 Views)

My Broiler Farm (250 Zartech Broilers) Expected To Raise For 8-10 Weeks / My Broiler Farm Diary / Looking For Marketer's For My Broiler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by tasho105(m): 9:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
My 4 foreign turkeys are almost dying.
I can see blackhead sympoms.
Pls what is the tratment for blackhead disease?
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 21, 2017
tasho105:
My 4 foreign turkeys are almost dying.
I can see blackhead sympoms.
Pls what is the tratment for blackhead disease?
You need an urgent treatment. How old are the turkeys?
Use Cayenne pepper or bird pepper also known as spicy pepper.
Put one full spoon in their water or food for five days. It improves and saves Turkey within the first 24 hours by stopping the sulphur loose droppings. Check attached pepper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Turks: 7:27am On Jul 21, 2017
Very correct. It contains vitamin A too which is very good for the birds.
EMMAACHILE:

Put one full spoon in their water or food for five days. It improves and saves Turkey within the first 24 hours by stopping the sulphur loose droppings. Check attached pepper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by tasho105(m): 9:02am On Jul 21, 2017
Thanks for your fast response.
I got the same from my research and they have
been on cayenne pepper for 3 days now,will go 5 days.i hope it will work for them.
Re: ... by 00Chymes00: 11:42am On Jul 21, 2017
Poultry feed (finisher and layers mash) available at 3k per bag (26kg) in Port-Harcourt. Call 09090003752 to place your orders. Cheers.
Re: ... by Turks: 11:43am On Jul 21, 2017
It will.
tasho105:
Thanks for your fast response.
I got the same from my research and they have
been on cayenne pepper for 3 days now,will go 5 days.i hope it will work for them.
Re: ... by nwabuwa: 5:10am On Jul 23, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

Table spoon or normal spoon, dried grounded paper right.. Is it one spoon to 4ltr drinker.. Thanks..
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 23, 2017
nwabuwa:

Table spoon or normal spoon, dried grounded paper right.. Is it one spoon to 4ltr drinker.. Thanks..
Normal spoon of grounded pepper to 4 litres water

1 Like

Re: ... by tasho105(m): 6:16am On Jul 25, 2017
Hello guys,e what can I use to disinfect a pen that has been seriously infected with cossidiosis,blackhead and other diseases.I want to move a new batch into the pen in 10 days.
I have izal mixed with vinegar and bleach.
Pls I need a strong chemical to thoroughly this.

Emmachille...response needed pls
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 25, 2017
tasho105:
Hello guys,e what can I use to disinfect a pen that has been seriously infected with cossidiosis,blackhead and other diseases.I want to move a new batch into the pen in 10 days.
I have izal mixed with vinegar and bleach.
Pls I need a strong chemical to thoroughly this.

Emmachille...response needed pls
The mixture you have is ok

1 Like

Re: ... by tasho105(m): 10:28am On Jul 25, 2017
Ok bro...thxalot
Re: ... by Ozokwelu: 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
Please dear fellow farmers, when is the right time to buy broiler chick which I intend to raise and sell during Christmas?
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ozokwelu:
Please dear fellow farmers, when is the right time to buy broiler chick which I intend to raise and sell during Christmas?
1st week of October
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
Day 122
My three broilers ave been on experiment using pawpaw leaf, bitter leaf and they have been excellent.
About to close the chapter on this and look forward to raise another batch asap. My current
stock in the freezer is under 20 already.

Thinking of raising fodder for new set of broilers and possibly adding ram or goat if time permits.

Next batch may be on full organic using a composition of different herbal remedies and feeding them on fodder.

Thank you all for your contributions.

Re: ... by Turks: 7:30am On Aug 10, 2017
For your quality and healthy day old chicks and poultry accessories. Contact us.

Re: ... by Dimejimichael(m): 9:06am On Aug 11, 2017
Wat are d symptoms of an CRD and how to cure it?
Thanks
Re: ... by Ozokwelu: 10:37am On Aug 15, 2017
Thanks for your answer ....... but don't you think they would not have grown full by Dec.Ifar i start by October? ?? .maybe starting a month earlier. .......
Re: ... by nwabuwa: 11:28am On Aug 15, 2017
Dimejimichael:
Wat are d symptoms of an CRD and how to cure it?
Thanks
Snoring at night.. Not feeding well..
Buy bio crd.. Or tylodox
Re: ... by obami007(m): 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
good afternoon guys, please does anybody have a space to rear birds in lagos? i really would love to raise birds but i dont have space. the person might also have to look after the birds as well. i don't mind going into partnership with the person. NB please it will be on a small scale. thanks
Re: ... by Biotics: 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
The Organic Booster and Deodourizer (OBD) made from Lactic Acid is a wholesome product and the most commonly used Probiotic agent that improves growth performance, feed conversion efficiency, nutrient utilization, intestinal microbiota, gut health and regulates immune system in animals especially, Chickens, Turkeys ,Cattle, Horses, Pigs, Sheep, Goats, Dogs, Rabbit, Fishes, etc.

OBD is the Easy Solution to Odourless Farming. It also gives Optimum Production for your Broilers, Pigs, Livestock, Laying Birds, It also Boost Broilers Development and improves Immunity in Poultry Birds, Fish and Animals generally. It is the Solution for Fish Ponds dirty/foul water removal, healthy and rapid Fish Growth.

Your animals will not also fall sick on E-Coli and Salmonella which means less spending on drugs because it improves their immune system.

Therefore TAKE the ADVANTAGE of this wonderful Product and Start FARMING ANYWHERE without disturbing your Neighbours or NEIGHBOURHOOD.

OBD is the Superb Growth Booster for Livestock, Poultry, Piggery and Fish Farming, Also an effective FOUL ODOUR REMOVAL for Farms, Households, Sewage, Dust Bins, etc.

BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES is a SUPERFOOD and has strong NUTRITIONAL VALUE with many HEALTH BENEFITS.

Molasses is high in iron, magnesium, potassium, and calcium, all of which are important to man and animal's health.

The OBD is =N=1,000 per Litre and the Blackstrap Molasses is =N=1,500 per Litre.

Kindly call or Whatsapp 09096429203 to place your order.

Thanking you for your Patronage.

1 Like

Re: ... by Dimejimichael(m): 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
obami007:
good afternoon guys, please does anybody have a space to rear birds in lagos? i really would love to raise birds but i dont have space. the person might also have to look after the birds as well. i don't mind going into partnership with the person. NB please it will be on a small scale. thanks

Where exactly in Lagos do u stay!
Re: ... by obami007(m): 6:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
Dimejimichael:

Where exactly in Lagos do u stay!
. Around ikoyi area, but I don't mind anywhere on the mainland that is close to the island
Re: ... by jeckin205: 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
EMMAACHILE:
Day 122
My three broilers ave been on experiment using pawpaw leaf, bitter leaf and they have been excellent.
About to close the chapter on this and look forward to raise another batch asap. My current
stock in the freezer is under 20 already.

Thinking of raising fodder for new set of broilers and possibly adding ram or goat if time permits.

Next batch may be on full organic using a composition of different herbal remedies and feeding them on fodder.

Thank you all for your contributions.
helo sir, which hatchery will you recommend for broiler in term of fast growth and heavy size.. And do some one book in poultryplaza
Re: ... by Probityfarms: 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
Interesting Read. You can also get to share your work/ information on my farmers forum.

Click on; www.probityfarms.com/forum

and create your post i am sure you would be able to reach more farmers. keep up the good work

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
jeckin205:
helo sir, which hatchery will you recommend for broiler in term of fast growth and heavy size.. And do some one book in poultryplaza
Agrited/Chi/Max will be your best bet. Most hatchery will be ok anyway.
Re: ... by jeckin205: 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

Agrited/Chi/Max will be your best bet. Most hatchery will be ok anyway.
thanks
Re: ... by adethedon: 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
Kindly visit www.releaf.ng or chat me up at +16094228941 if you are interested in working with genuine and trustworthy business partners

https://www.bellanaija.com/2017/08/uzoma-ayogu-ikenna-nzewi-isaiah-udotong-releaf-ng-share-plans-transform-agribusiness-africa-bn/

Re: ... by vicky3(m): 8:51am On Oct 02, 2017
I intend keeping broilers for the Christmas period after my research i came up with this total cost
price of bird day old chick (chi) 180 per bird *50 = 9000
price of feed both starter and finisher 25kg = 3700 * 8
cost of both feeder and drinker = 800*9
cost of brooding cage =8000
200 watt bulb= 300
Total cost = 54100
if am missing anything please let me know thanks
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 02, 2017
vicky3:
I intend keeping broilers for the Christmas period after my research i came up with this total cost
price of bird day old chick (chi) 180 per bird *50 = 9000
price of feed both starter and finisher 25kg = 3700 * 8
cost of both feeder and drinker = 800*9
cost of brooding cage =8000
200 watt bulb= 300
Total cost = 54100
if am missing anything please let me know thanks
Bag should be 10@N4000
Drugs=?
Re: ... by vicky3(m): 11:55am On Oct 02, 2017
EMMAACHILE:
Bag should be 10@N4000 Drugs=?
thanks for the input I intend using herbs inplace of chemicals
Re: ... by shurinz(m): 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
vicky3:
thanks for the input I intend using herbs inplace of chemicals
pls shed more light on this

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (104) (Reply)

Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures / Nairaland Farmers Contact Details / Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.