Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

... - Agriculture (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / ... (316498 Views)

My Broiler Farm (250 Zartech Broilers) Expected To Raise For 8-10 Weeks / My Broiler Farm Diary / Looking For Marketer's For My Broiler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 02, 2020
aysnoopy:
Hello house. Good morning and compliment of the season.
This new year (2020) in intend to produce 3kg birds, quantity of 50 birds every 2 or 3 weeks but I'm yet to find market for it.
Please, is dere buyers one can link me with that'll be packing all at once at per kg rate?
I base in ibadan
Have you visited any frozen store?
Re: ... by aysnoopy(m): 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
EMMAACHILE:
Have you visited any frozen store?
No sir, I'm only trying to seek for a way forward
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
aysnoopy:

Go and check frozen stores whether they are interested in buying dressed weight.
Re: ... by aysnoopy(m): 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
EMMAACHILE:

Go and check frozen stores whether they are interested in buying dressed weight.

OK. I'll check dat. thanks
Re: ... by benrichest: 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
*HOW CLOSURE OF BORDER CHANGED MY POVERTY STATUS TO WEALTH*

The closure of the border has created a wonderful opportunity for just anybody to make a killing in profit from farming.

Now companies are looking for products to buy from farmers, whether newbies or expert.

Just like me you can start selling broiler chickens and make a great profit within 6-8weeks.

Why not join my master class where I would train you how to become an expert in growing broiler birds, organically.

Other benefit:
- free E books worth 3000
- feed formulation chart

Don't miss out!!! A new year empowerment.
Click on this link to join which will be commencing on 10th of January.

https:///KnqoMHJZZYh8jnFm2Vea65
Re: ... by femora007(m): 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
Anyone rearing Noiler here, I want to know if they can incubate & hatch egg by themselves?
Re: ... by PrincewithGod(m): 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
EMMAACHILE:

Good day sir. While administering gumboro vaccine to my chicks this afternoon I mistakenly exposed myself to it. Is there any need to panic?
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
PrincewithGod:

Good day sir. While administering gumboro vaccine to my chicks this afternoon I mistakenly exposed myself to it. Is there any need to panic?
No danger at all.
Re: ... by aysnoopy(m): 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2020
PrincewithGod:

y administering vaccine in d afternoon? it's not good and dangerous. either very early in d morning or late in d evening, but preferable in d morning very early.

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2020
Broiler feed requirement. Source:poultry feedmill

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 17, 2020
aysnoopy:

good job sir.
I also stock yesterday, first time brooding in a room instead of pen. 53 broilers + 8 turkeys.
feed use is breedwell starter professional
abor acre plus from FIDAN
How about your turkeys?

1 Like

Re: ... by kevwemanuel: 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
aysnoopy:

what's your planned price per kg?
Re: ... by PharoahIII: 4:10pm On Jan 19, 2020
pls farmers in the house i need some advice,
I intend to set up a poultry farm in akwaibom, and i preferably would like to begin with a min of 2500 turkey foreign poults, my plan is to target a festive season like xmas and sell them live. Or on the other hand I could start with a similar number of broilers, or perhaps a slightly higher number. My question is how possible is it to sell 2000 or so Live birds during xma? also would you say that turkeys, during xmas are more profitable than broilers, or is it the other way round?
Also in the event that i decide to set up a cold room as well what is the average price a kilo of turkey/broilers could be sold irrespective of season?
Thanks
Re: ... by kay29000(m): 11:06pm On Jan 19, 2020
femora007:
Anyone rearing Noiler here, I want to know if they can incubate & hatch egg by themselves?

Yes they can.

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 20, 2020
PharoahIII:
pls farmers in the house i need some advice,
I intend to set up a poultry farm in akwaibom, and i preferably would like to begin with a min of 2500 turkey foreign poults, my plan is to target a festive season like xmas and sell them live. Or on the other hand I could start with a similar number of broilers, or perhaps a slightly higher number. My question is how possible is it to sell 2000 or so Live birds during xma? also would you say that turkeys, during xmas are more profitable than broilers, or is it the other way round?
Also in the event that i decide to set up a cold room as well what is the average price a kilo of turkey/broilers could be sold irrespective of season?
Thanks
Find out cost of kg per broiler there yourself.
Re: ... by Munzy14(m): 6:05am On Jan 20, 2020
hello poultry farmers, take advantage of this training.
For enquiries contact the numbers on the flyers.

Re: ... by tempolistic: 12:00pm On Jan 20, 2020
Please I want to raise 100 agrited broiler for easter sales as a first timer,
1.pls what type of feed do I start with I intend going on top feed and at what week should I change to another?
2.can you give me the drugs to buy and at what stage to minister the drugs, I have been following from page one. Pls help me.
Would advice I go on natural way without antibiotics like the bitter leave and pawpaw? Pls am waiting to hear from u.
EMMAACHILE:
Day 51:

This pix was taken Sunday night. I could not weigh the birds using my digital scale as they are larger than the scale itself. I will look for a way to weigh them using a much larger scale.

Newcastle disease seem to be everywhere this season even if the flocks were vaccinated and i am currently treating it.
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2020
tempolistic:
1.pls what type of feed do I start with I intend going on top feed and at what week should I change to another?
2.can you give me the drugs to buy and at what stage to minister the drugs, I have been following from page one. Pls help me.
Would advice I go on natural way without antibiotics like the bitter leave and pawpaw? Pls am waiting to hear from u.
1. There are good feeds out there eg Chikun or Breedwell but topfeed is not one.
2. Buys drugs and avoid organic for now.

1 Like

Re: ... by aysnoopy(m): 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2020
I heard d price of DOC has crash down. is dat true? coz I bought my DOC on Monday at d rate of 330
Re: ... by sammorad(m): 5:34am On Jan 26, 2020
tempolistic:

For your first 2 -4 weeks, use a starter from topfeeds, chukun, vita feeds, breedwell, after which you can change to a finisher.

Like Emmachile adviced, use drugs. First, five days use antibiotics with multivitamin.

Antibiotics -- a lot in the market -- I advise docxygen-- by kepro

multivitamin -- Another large market -- I advise Aminototal.

These drugs have a high dilution rate which makes them cost-effective in the long run, then your Lasota and so on--------
Re: ... by abolajidammy: 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
as you all know , animal Care poultry feeds is one of the the best poultry feeds you can use on your farm,
I am however a distributor of animal Care poultry feeds you can pm me if you need 08066594912

Re: ... by benrichest: 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
3.5kg broiler (50 pieces available) for sell at a give away price(2500 naira) @ Ota OGUN state. You can call 08141913541 if intrested.

Re: ... by Farouq94(m): 9:48am On Feb 02, 2020
Mr EMMAACHILE and Turks, thank you for the invaluable tips and knowledge you continue to share. I have learnt so much from reading this thread. We just ended our first broiler cycle (olam birds) and mortality stood at 2.7 per cent with an average live weight of 1.55kg at 5 weeks.

I was only able to recoup my investment because the wholesale price crashed to 700-750 per kilo around her in Kano, but in all it has been a very good experience. I have been advised to self-formulate feed, but I don’t have a lot of info on that.

Is it better to buy concentrate or formulate your own feed from the scratch? And for small broiler farmers, is there really cost savings in trying to make your own feed? Thank you so much once again for what you do, I await your response.

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
Farouq94:
Mr EMMAACHILE and Turks, thank you for the invaluable tips and knowledge you continue to share. I have learnt so much from reading this thread. We just ended our first broiler cycle (olam birds) and mortality stood at 2.7 per cent with an average live weight of 1.55kg at 5 weeks.

I was only able to recoup my investment because the wholesale price crashed to 700-750 per kilo around her in Kano, but in all it has been a very good experience. I have been advised to self-formulate feed, but I don’t have a lot of info on that.

Is it better to buy concentrate or formulate your own feed from the scratch? And for small broiler farmers, is there really cost savings in trying to make your own feed? Thank you so much once again for what you do, I await your response.
If you must self formulate, use a concentrate and it has to be a good one.

It's cheaper if maize and soya is cheap.
Re: ... by Airfort: 11:29pm On Feb 02, 2020
Hey guys, great Job you guys are doing here.

I want to know how many bags of feed I need to raise 100 broiler to 6 weeks.

And is 2kg average weight at 6 weeks an expected outcome, or it just happened once in a while.

Thanks for your response.
Re: ... by Abeyjide: 11:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
EMMAACHILE:
No danger at all.
Good evening Mr Emmy. pls can I get your contact to chat you with. Thank you
Re: ... by aysnoopy(m): 8:04am On Feb 03, 2020
Airfort:
Hey guys, great Job you guys are doing here.

I want to know how many bags of feed I need to raise 100 broiler to 6 weeks.

And is 2kg average weight at 6 weeks an expected outcome, or it just happened once in a while.

Thanks for your response.

to my own opinion, you'll need up to 10bags and you will surely achieve more dan 2kg if feed well
Re: ... by Abeyjide: 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2020
kindly advice on drug to use. 3 of the bird can't stand just between yesterday/ today. They look as if the weather is too cold for them and I have like 2
with yellow watery and green poo. they do put their heads under feather. A.c. used antibiotics for like seven days and is not improving. one thing I notice again is first they won't be able to stand. attached is the antibiotics in useused

Re: ... by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
Abeyjide:
kindly advice on drug to use. 3 of the bird can't stand just between yesterday/ today. They look as if the weather is too cold for them and I have like 2
with yellow watery and green poo. they do put their heads under feather. A.c. used antibiotics for like seven days and is not improving. one thing I notice again is first they won't be able to stand. attached is the antibiotics in useused
Green poo for only those sicks or all? When last do you treat Cocci?
Re: ... by Abeyjide: 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2020
EMMAACHILE:

Green poo for only those sticks or all? When last do you treat Cocci?

Not all. I treated cocci at week 3. Birds will be 5 weeks this week Thursday
Re: ... by Airfort: 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2020
Thank you for your response.

aysnoopy:

to my own opinion, you'll need up to 10bags and you will surely achieve more dan 2kg if feed well
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
Abeyjide:

Not all. I treated cocci at week 3. Birds will be 5 weeks this week Thursday
Ruffled feathers with yellow watery could be Cocci knocking.
Treat with a different Cocci from the first.

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (104) (Reply)

Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures / Nairaland Farmers Contact Details / Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.