Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

... - Agriculture (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / ... (315858 Views)

My Broiler Farm (250 Zartech Broilers) Expected To Raise For 8-10 Weeks / My Broiler Farm Diary / Looking For Marketer's For My Broiler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Abeyjide: 7:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
EMMAACHILE:
Ruffled feathers with yellow watery could be Cocci knocking. Treat with a different Cocci from the first.

I used centra dicox for first treatment. I will do as advice. Thank you.
Re: ... by Langdon2016: 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
EMMAACHILE:

If you must self formulate, use a concentrate and it has to be a good one.

It's cheaper if maize and soya is cheap.

Boss, do you add soya to your concentrates and what quantity per 25kg of concentrate.
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 03, 2020
Abeyjide:

I used centra dicox for first treatment. I will do as advice. Thank you.
Get embazin forte
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
Langdon2016:

Boss, do you add soya to your concentrates and what quantity per 25kg of concentrate.
They have different formulas as most concentrates come with their formulas

Basemix concentrate is 25kg per 1000kg feed and its Broiler Starter looks like this but remember you can tweak this if you know what you are doing.

crude protein here is 22% and me is around 2900 kcal/kg
Maize 550kg
Maize or Wheat ofal 160kg
Soyameal 250kg
Limestone 15kg
Concentrate 25kg

1 Like

Re: ... by Abeyjide: 9:28pm On Feb 03, 2020
EMMAACHILE:

Get embazin forte

Noted. Thank you and God bless.
What of those having leg problem?
Re: ... by Farouq94(m): 8:08am On Feb 04, 2020
EMMAACHILE:

If you must self formulate, use a concentrate and it has to be a good one.

It's cheaper if maize and soya is cheap.
Okay thank you.
Re: ... by fidtopade: 9:56am On Feb 06, 2020
Please which drug can I use for broilers resistance to amproulion and paralysis?
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 06, 2020
fidtopade:
Please which drug can I use for broilers resistance to amproulion and paralysis?
amprolium? What are you treating? Coccidiosis?
Get Diclacox or any liquid anticocci or get Center dicox.
Re: ... by crossblane1(m): 11:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
@emmachile which concentrate are u currently using and how is the result compared to our commercial feed in nutrient and price
Re: ... by fidtopade: 7:50am On Feb 07, 2020
EMMAACHILE:

Yes, I am treating Coccidiosis and I am also seen one or two paralysis among the birds. Thanks for your response.
Re: ... by BeboNGN: 9:39am On Feb 07, 2020
Hello all,

I have a blog for agriculture where you can publish your thought on the future of agriculture, new techniques in agriculture, what you are doing to solve agriculture problem in Nigeria and Africa, this thought are not limited to some rudimentary and archaic system of farming in Nigeria, I mean the new trend of using technology in farming, machine learning to predict growth, AI and some others.

You can also publish thought on market prices of agriculture in your area, your prices and best way it can be improved to help farmers earn more.

Teaching on the best investment method in agriculture, basic truth in agricultural startup amongst other

More also, you can also use the same medium to teach young farmers some basic techniques you are using in your farm, and how best they can grow and set up up there farm, this way you can give out your Name, address, phone number and farm name for consultancy services at fee.

Send a message via whatsapp refrencing this post 08079423245

Thank you
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 07, 2020
crossblane1:
@emmachile which concentrate are u currently using and how is the result compared to our commercial feed in nutrient and price
Cargill broiler concentrate and the result is like the broiler performance charts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by crossblane1(m): 3:02am On Feb 15, 2020
EMMAACHILE:

Cargill broiler concentrate and the result is like the broiler performance charts
How much is it
Re: ... by Ade4all080(m): 9:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
Pls how can I get a constant supply of 6week old broiler in Lagos at a very reasonable price?
Re: ... by aysnoopy(m): 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
Ade4all080:
Pls how can I get a constant supply of 6week old broiler in Lagos at a very reasonable price?

I have but d distance. I base in ibadan

2 Likes

Re: ... by Ade4all080(m): 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
EMMAACHILE:

Which breed in broiler family is good/advice for frozen/dressed chicken and why?
Please I need help
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:36am On Feb 18, 2020
crossblane1:

How much is it
25k for 25kg to mix 1000kg feed

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 3:38am On Feb 18, 2020
Ade4all080:

Which breed in broiler family is good/advice for frozen/dressed chicken and why?
Please I need help
Arbor Acre Plus because its broad chested which means meaty parts and meat is tough at any early stage
Re: ... by chukskafor(m): 9:40am On Feb 18, 2020
Abeyjide:

Noted. Thank you and God bless.
What of those having leg problem?
Any calcium supplement will do just fine
Re: ... by sammorad(m): 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2020
BeboNGN:
Hello all,

I have a blog for agriculture where you can publish your thought on the future of agriculture, new techniques in agriculture, what you are doing to solve agriculture problem in Nigeria and Africa, this thought are not limited to some rudimentary and archaic system of farming in Nigeria, I mean the new trend of using technology in farming, machine learning to predict growth, AI and some others.

You can also publish thought on market prices of agriculture in your area, your prices and best way it can be improved to help farmers earn more.

Teaching on the best investment method in agriculture, basic truth in agricultural startup amongst other

More also, you can also use the same medium to teach young farmers some basic techniques you are using in your farm, and how best they can grow and set up up there farm, this way you can give out your Name, address, phone number and farm name for consultancy services at fee.

Send a message via whatsapp refrencing this post 08079423245

Thank you

Interested but I will like to see what your blog is about first, you can drop ur blog in ur DP
Re: ... by Abeyjide: 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
chukskafor:
Any calcium supplement will do just fine

okay. Thanks a lot.
Re: ... by armanipumping(m): 9:39am On Feb 26, 2020
[quote author=Ade4all080 post=86738420]Pls how can I get a constant supply of 6week old broiler in Lagos at a very reasonable price?[/quote

I can supply u. Let's chat on wattsapp or call 08186780899
Re: ... by armanipumping(m): 9:42am On Feb 26, 2020
Ade4all080:
I can supply u. Let's chat on wattsapp or call 08186780899
Re: ... by AlphaCKing: 7:33pm On Feb 26, 2020
mikeeze:

I use ur drug chart for newbies currently @ day 4
Pls can you help me with the chart am a newbie in poultry
Re: ... by Lusola15: 1:08am On Mar 01, 2020
Ade4all080:

I have 6 weeks broiler I want to sell on Monday
Location is ifo ogun state
Re: ... by veloce(m): 8:57am On Mar 02, 2020
Good morning all.please i am a newbie in this poultry farming.I have 4 weeks plus birds that are doing fine until friday when i noticed that some of them are not active.As at this morning,i have recorded 4 casualty. They tend to staggered,their feathers dropping, sleeping or resting their head on the shavings and appeared weak. I have given them embazin forte,flaccid and neochlo-t.please help with any advices.
Thank you all
Re: ... by crossblane1(m): 9:46am On Mar 02, 2020
EMMAACHILE:

Go look for Orego-stim and avoid herbs since its your first time.
Look for Elrox though its inorganic and combine.

Let me summarize it for you.
1. Orego-stim (Digester and anticocci) organic
2. Elrox (antibiotic and promoter)
3. Amin'total (multivitamin)

Where can I get these products pls
Re: ... by Opyrazy: 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
For constant supply of broiler at 6weeks,contact me on WhatsApp at 07036754000
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2020
veloce:
Good morning all.please i am a newbie in this poultry farming.I have 4 weeks plus birds that are doing fine until friday when i noticed that some of them are not active.As at this morning,i have recorded 4 casualty. They tend to staggered,their feathers dropping, sleeping or resting their head on the shavings and appeared weak. I have given them embazin forte,flaccid and neochlo-t.please help with any advices.
Thank you all
You have pictures?
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2020
crossblane1:

Where can I get these products pls
Location?
Re: ... by sammorad(m): 4:13pm On Mar 12, 2020
veloce:
Thank you all

I wish you show pictures or at least give more explanation, where is your location? In case you are located in the high temperate regions like me.

Heat is presently an issue that poultry farmers are battling with. For newbies, I have done a little intro for some issues in the early days of your chicks

see link below: https://poultryfarmersdiary.com/four-defects-in-baby-chick/.

Waiting to still read from you
Re: ... by ikbnice(m): 10:22am On Mar 15, 2020
Please what breed is this? I would like to get it. I saw them from a neighbor. She doesn't know their breed cux the two fell from a bus as day olds. They are so resistant.

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (104) (Reply)

Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures / Nairaland Farmers Contact Details / Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.