Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,841 members, 7,828,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Quick Advice To All Business Aspirants - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Quick Advice To All Business Aspirants (330 Views)

Flight And Airport Resumption Date For All Business / 6 Powerful Reasons Why All Business Startups Should Start Financial Planning / Be Proud Of Your Legitimate Hustle - An Advice To Young Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quick Advice To All Business Aspirants by DeepEyes: 12:35am On Apr 05, 2017
Hello all,

Something just happened now that inspired me and I thot to share it cos it might inspire you too.

I wanted to lie at the balcony to get some natural air so I grabbed my inflatable bed and pump. Haven't used these in a while so the bed was completely deflated. I laid it out and began pumping. Pumped for a while (about 35 pumps) but didn't notice ANY physical change in the leather. This weighed me down as I didn't have the patience for such nonsense plus my arm was already getting worked, and I was thinking "all that energy wasted and this thing is still flat? really??" and was about to pack the whole thing in when my brain suddenly viewed the situation from the BUSINESS perspective. Then I calmed down and began counting instead as I pumped. ***What I know now is that it takes roughly 250 pumps to fully inflate that bed, but you may not notice any ENCOURAGING IMPROVEMENT until you count to around 120.

I don't know what you may be working on now that seems like your effort is not effective- starting a blog, shedding some weight, building your clientèle, saving up for a project, promoting a product etc- just shift your focus from your EFFORT to the TIME. Know that if you continue to apply that effort for just a while longer, it would yield one way or another! IT. WOULD. YIELD!!

I wrote this while enjoying the pure natural breeze that I wanted.

3 Likes

Re: Quick Advice To All Business Aspirants by anitasoll(f): 6:48am On Apr 05, 2017
What a lovely insight! cheesy Thanks for sharing.

(1) (Reply)

3 Days Intensive Training On Export And Import / How To Become A Network Marketing Professional / What to Know About Aliko Dangote as He Clocks 60

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.