Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Reno Omokiri Blast Governor Of Zamfara State & APC Over Meningitis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokiri Blast Governor Of Zamfara State & APC Over Meningitis (1074 Views)

Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) / Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form / EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokiri Blast Governor Of Zamfara State & APC Over Meningitis by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 05, 2017
Social Media Activist and Former President Goodluck Jonathan media aide, Reno Omokri has reacted to the APC Led government handling of the current out break of Meningitis in the Country and the recent statement credited to the Zamfara state Governor.

Read what He said in a recent Facebook post

When the Ebola Virus struck in Nigeria in 2014, the Goodluck Jonathan administration wasted no time in mobilizing against the disease alongside the affected state governments. Preventive measures were put in our airports and those affected were quarantined. But in 2017, when meningitis has reached epidemic proportions in Nigeria with 336 deaths and counting, the ever blame ready APC government has blamed, wait for it-YOU! according to the Governor of Zamfara state, Abdul’aziz Abubakar Yari, it is the sins of Nigerians that is responsible for this meningitis attack. What is more, he said this immediately after a meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari. The APC administration’s response to the meningitis epidemic can be summarized thus: Repent of your sins and your meningitis will depart from you!

Source http://www.focusngr.com/posts/reno-omokiri-blast-governor-of-zamfara-state-apc-over-meningitis/

Re: Reno Omokiri Blast Governor Of Zamfara State & APC Over Meningitis by Young03(m): 7:20am On Apr 05, 2017
The governor took madara sukudie when he made d statement
Re: Reno Omokiri Blast Governor Of Zamfara State & APC Over Meningitis by sarrki(m): 7:20am On Apr 05, 2017
Reno for the first time I agree with you 100%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri Blast Governor Of Zamfara State & APC Over Meningitis by ExAngel007(f): 7:21am On Apr 05, 2017
.Playing politic with human life

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokiri Blast Governor Of Zamfara State & APC Over Meningitis by hungryboy(m): 7:24am On Apr 05, 2017
sarrki:
Sarkki is that you,

Abi hackers don take over your account?

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri Blast Governor Of Zamfara State & APC Over Meningitis by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 05, 2017
Is that His new Moniker?
hungryboy:
Sarkki is that you,

Abi hackers don take over your account?
Re: Reno Omokiri Blast Governor Of Zamfara State & APC Over Meningitis by mightyhaze: 7:30am On Apr 05, 2017
sarrki:
for the first time,ur exhibiting a semblance of common sense

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri Blast Governor Of Zamfara State & APC Over Meningitis by mightyhaze: 7:31am On Apr 05, 2017
But for real,..this governor actually said dis??

I still refuse 2 believe this
Re: Reno Omokiri Blast Governor Of Zamfara State & APC Over Meningitis by 2cato: 7:33am On Apr 05, 2017
They started by blaming gej and pdp and later started blaming past leaders since the days of lord lugard. Now they are blaming the people for their foolishness stupidy and incompetency.
Who will the people blame for making mistakes for voting bunch of thieves idiot and overfed babies.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokiri Blast Governor Of Zamfara State & APC Over Meningitis by ojun50(m): 7:38am On Apr 05, 2017
Jst imaging ebola came during dis administration

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokiri Blast Governor Of Zamfara State & APC Over Meningitis by 175(m): 7:39am On Apr 05, 2017
sarrki:

You can be Redeemed afterall. . .we won't give up on you!

More Alabukun to your ZoneB hangover as a result of Buhari highness.
Re: Reno Omokiri Blast Governor Of Zamfara State & APC Over Meningitis by Jombojombo(m): 7:39am On Apr 05, 2017
God bless GEJ
And to Buhari, Osho baba said u can go n die

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokiri Blast Governor Of Zamfara State & APC Over Meningitis by Emycord: 7:46am On Apr 05, 2017
mightyhaze:

dont doubt it i was in borno maiduguri and there war eclipse of the moon. Will you believe they told the almajiri that its fornication of christians that caused it? And those youths went on rampage destroying props of christians imagine

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokiri Blast Governor Of Zamfara State & APC Over Meningitis by Pavarottii(m): 7:47am On Apr 05, 2017
ojun50:
Jst imaging ebola came during dis administration
Boboyi no say this kind thing again. Abeg, the death till by now will be in thoisands.

God forbid bad thing.

The thing fit don catch bung and osinbanjo ooo

Re: Reno Omokiri Blast Governor Of Zamfara State & APC Over Meningitis by ojun50(m): 7:52am On Apr 05, 2017
Pavarottii:

Boboyi no say this kind thing again. Abeg, the death till by now will be in thoisands.

God forbid bad thing.

The thing fit don catch bung and osinbanjo ooo
lol
Re: Reno Omokiri Blast Governor Of Zamfara State & APC Over Meningitis by toolovely(m): 7:52am On Apr 05, 2017
this just to show the kind of people we call our leaders. wicked souls.
Re: Reno Omokiri Blast Governor Of Zamfara State & APC Over Meningitis by Heavance(m): 7:52am On Apr 05, 2017
Emycord:
dont doubt it i was in borno maiduguri and there war eclipse of the moon. Will you believe they told the almajiri that its fornication of christians that caused it? And those youths went on rampage destroying props of christians imagine
These people can't move us forward, we will always take 2 steps back and one forward, with them.
Re: Reno Omokiri Blast Governor Of Zamfara State & APC Over Meningitis by mightyhaze: 8:21am On Apr 05, 2017
Emycord:
my God! Why are northerners like ds? Breeding illiterates in their millions just 2 brainwash dem and use dem as willing tools to use for their selfish wicked aims

This is a clear case of shifting blames from their very own incompetence 2 hapless southerners living in their midst!

No wonder things like boko haram and various afflictions of their own hands will ever be their portion!
Re: Reno Omokiri Blast Governor Of Zamfara State & APC Over Meningitis by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 05, 2017
Honestly in a sane country, that silly governor should have long resigned. It's clear his stupidity knows no bounds but Reno should know that GEJ is resting happily and doesn't need an attack dog.
Re: Reno Omokiri Blast Governor Of Zamfara State & APC Over Meningitis by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 05, 2017
.""Repent of your sins and your meningitis will depart from you!""

Epic response...chaii
Re: Reno Omokiri Blast Governor Of Zamfara State & APC Over Meningitis by PDJT: 8:50am On Apr 05, 2017
sarrki:

- I suspect you're gradually coming out of your delusional disorder.

- A supposed 'patriot', who supports his country's number one citizen senseless patronizing of foreign hospitals at the detriment of his country's own.
Re: Reno Omokiri Blast Governor Of Zamfara State & APC Over Meningitis by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 05, 2017
""Repent of your sins and your meningitis will depart from you!""

An award winning response .

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokiri Blast Governor Of Zamfara State & APC Over Meningitis by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 05, 2017
aswear this Reno of omokri is a clown... quotes me and die of madness
Re: Reno Omokiri Blast Governor Of Zamfara State & APC Over Meningitis by SalamRushdie: 9:04am On Apr 05, 2017
The thing of note in this display of stupidity by the Zamfara governor is that he said this immediately after leaving a meeting where he briefed Buhari about the epidemic , at least we all have an idea about the quality of discourse Buhari engages in and endorses yet some punks think there is a recession because oil prices got low grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri Blast Governor Of Zamfara State & APC Over Meningitis by theSpark(m): 9:11am On Apr 05, 2017
Haha
Re: Reno Omokiri Blast Governor Of Zamfara State & APC Over Meningitis by madridguy(m): 10:07am On Apr 05, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokiri Blast Governor Of Zamfara State & APC Over Meningitis by fergie001: 10:32am On Apr 05, 2017
sarrki:
Debugging of software

Will go a long way

For the system to.function properly (Sarrki,2016)
Re: Reno Omokiri Blast Governor Of Zamfara State & APC Over Meningitis by fergie001: 10:34am On Apr 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The thing of note in this display of stupidity by the Zamfara governor is that he said this immediately after leaving a meeting where he briefed Buhari about the epidemic , at least we all have an idea about the quality of discourse Buhari engages in and endorses yet some punks think there is a recession because oil prices got low grin

"Fine clothes can disguise a person,but silly words disclose a fool."(Salaam Rushdie)
Now.u can see d kind of leaders we have,no Problem,help me tell Yari we will repent.
Was it not this same man that was to be impeached b4 the Speaker of the House of Assembly was summoned to Abuja?
It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri Blast Governor Of Zamfara State & APC Over Meningitis by sarrki(m): 10:38am On Apr 05, 2017
fergie001:

Debugging of software

Will go a long way

For the system to.function properly (Sarrki,2016)

grin grin grin

At this junction

We need reprogramming of the total software
Re: Reno Omokiri Blast Governor Of Zamfara State & APC Over Meningitis by fergie001: 10:44am On Apr 05, 2017
sarrki:

grin grin grin

At this junction

We need reprogramming of the total software
Hahahahahahaha
Total Re-programming(Sarrki 2017)
Re: Reno Omokiri Blast Governor Of Zamfara State & APC Over Meningitis by drss(m): 10:48am On Apr 05, 2017
mightyhaze:

d gov said it. its all ova d news pappers.
Re: Reno Omokiri Blast Governor Of Zamfara State & APC Over Meningitis by drss(m): 10:55am On Apr 05, 2017
Emycord:
inductrination n brainwashing of almajiri is a very important part of northern extremist jihad program. dat is why i laugh at dis dirctionless gov's claim of defeating boko arams. how can u defeat terrorism when millions of almajiri (potential terrorist) roam d streets with their heads fully loaded with jihadic ideology

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Court Orders Forfeiture Of $43m, £27,800, N23m Found By Efcc To FG / Breaking News: Buhari Finally Resumes, Meets AGF, GMD Nnpc...see Details / 2019 Elections: Cabal Wants Osinbajos Resignation Says Princess Hadiza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.