Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

‘I Almost Committed Suicide’- Julius Agwu Recounts His Brain Tumour Experience - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Almost Committed Suicide’- Julius Agwu Recounts His Brain Tumour Experience (24274 Views)

Ubi Franklin As Julius Agwu's Personal Assistant (Throwback Photos) / Julius Agwu And Afeez Agoro Oladimeji, The Tallest Man In Nigeria Pictured / Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Almost Committed Suicide’- Julius Agwu Recounts His Brain Tumour Experience by mroop(m): 7:39am On Apr 05, 2017
‘I Almost Committed Suicide’- Julius Agwu Recounts His Terrifying Experience With Brain Tumour

For the first time ever, Julius Agwu and his family are opening up in detail about the comedian’s terrifying brain tumour experience.

Speaking exclusively to Inspaya, the 43-year-old funny man revealed how he began to suffer memory loss and several seizures shortly after shooting the TV series The Vendor.

“All i remember was I woke up in the hospital and heard the story of my being in coma. I lost my memory.” he said.

Julius’ wife, Ibiere and his sister Theresa also shared that the incident got so bad to a point where he stopped moving and was almost taken to the mortuary.

“So now I am going to be a widow, how do I manage with these children?” Ibiere stated were her thoughts at the time.

It wasn’t until after a trip to an American hospital, that Julius discovered he had three tumours in his brain with one that was the size of a gulf ball. “I started looking for my property documents to give to my wife. One day when they were not home, i almost committed suicide.” Julius stated in the interview.

Following his successful surgery at the Park Plaza Hospital in Houston, America in 2015, the funny man decided to drop a thanksgiving song titled Second Chance. He has also vowed to use all his platforms to glorify God.

Last year, the father of two was hospitalized in London for stress-related issues however he has since recovered and assured his fans that he is hale and hearty.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/04/i-almost-committed-suicide-julius-agwu.html?m=0

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Almost Committed Suicide’- Julius Agwu Recounts His Brain Tumour Experience by youngberry001(m): 7:40am On Apr 05, 2017
Ok
Re: ‘I Almost Committed Suicide’- Julius Agwu Recounts His Brain Tumour Experience by Idydarling(f): 7:40am On Apr 05, 2017
julius...
Re: ‘I Almost Committed Suicide’- Julius Agwu Recounts His Brain Tumour Experience by Smellymouth: 7:42am On Apr 05, 2017
Suicide is never the answer..

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘I Almost Committed Suicide’- Julius Agwu Recounts His Brain Tumour Experience by Smellymouth: 7:43am On Apr 05, 2017
Idydarling:
julius...

Agwu..

8 Likes

Re: ‘I Almost Committed Suicide’- Julius Agwu Recounts His Brain Tumour Experience by serverconnect(m): 7:52am On Apr 05, 2017
Thank God you did not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Almost Committed Suicide’- Julius Agwu Recounts His Brain Tumour Experience by Young03(m): 8:01am On Apr 05, 2017
Mtcheew
people wey no even c garri drink no commit suicide,
e come be u wey even c money do surgery
Dont qoute me if u no say motor no go jam u

7 Likes

Re: ‘I Almost Committed Suicide’- Julius Agwu Recounts His Brain Tumour Experience by sinaj(f): 8:04am On Apr 05, 2017
Commit suicide nd leave ur wife nd kids for who

Na to flog ur corpse back to life undecided

21 Likes

Re: ‘I Almost Committed Suicide’- Julius Agwu Recounts His Brain Tumour Experience by wordbank(m): 8:25am On Apr 05, 2017
Amaechi boy

1 Like

Re: ‘I Almost Committed Suicide’- Julius Agwu Recounts His Brain Tumour Experience by AuroraB(f): 9:26am On Apr 05, 2017
NLevents:
Thank God he didn't.

You guys are one helluva bunch sad

Must you use blond bombshells on your banner undecided

Means your Miss Nairaland(s) and the runners-up ain't cute afterall undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Almost Committed Suicide’- Julius Agwu Recounts His Brain Tumour Experience by TINALETC3(f): 9:54am On Apr 05, 2017
undecided
Re: ‘I Almost Committed Suicide’- Julius Agwu Recounts His Brain Tumour Experience by awerey: 9:54am On Apr 05, 2017
Hmmm, how did this vibrant well to do comedian get such deadly illness. we need more awareness and sensitization. na Goddey save person
Re: ‘I Almost Committed Suicide’- Julius Agwu Recounts His Brain Tumour Experience by EmekaBlue(m): 9:54am On Apr 05, 2017
Good u didn't....
Re: ‘I Almost Committed Suicide’- Julius Agwu Recounts His Brain Tumour Experience by Kpeshi10(m): 9:54am On Apr 05, 2017
10th to comment

1 Like

Re: ‘I Almost Committed Suicide’- Julius Agwu Recounts His Brain Tumour Experience by absoluteSuccess: 9:54am On Apr 05, 2017
God's love will never fail you Julius.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Almost Committed Suicide’- Julius Agwu Recounts His Brain Tumour Experience by jimi4us: 9:55am On Apr 05, 2017
ok

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Almost Committed Suicide’- Julius Agwu Recounts His Brain Tumour Experience by adorablepepple(f): 9:55am On Apr 05, 2017
smiley
Re: ‘I Almost Committed Suicide’- Julius Agwu Recounts His Brain Tumour Experience by DollarAngel(m): 9:55am On Apr 05, 2017
There is always Light at the end of the tunnel, there may be weeping in the Night, but joy comes in Morning. Suicide is never an option for an optimism and Believer

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Almost Committed Suicide’- Julius Agwu Recounts His Brain Tumour Experience by SeniorZato(m): 9:55am On Apr 05, 2017
So all the jokes don wipe be that oooo. Sorry sir
Re: ‘I Almost Committed Suicide’- Julius Agwu Recounts His Brain Tumour Experience by adorablepepple(f): 9:57am On Apr 05, 2017
NLevents:
Thank God he didn't.

undecided so no nairaland ladies picture to use e kwa. You people have self esteem issues
Re: ‘I Almost Committed Suicide’- Julius Agwu Recounts His Brain Tumour Experience by EmekaBlue(m): 9:57am On Apr 05, 2017
AuroraB:
You guys are one helluva bunch sad

Must you use blond bombshells on your banner undecided

Means your Miss Nairaland(s) and the runners-up ain't cute afterall undecided
lol...but black sisters here don't flaunt bikini easily...they cover up too much
Re: ‘I Almost Committed Suicide’- Julius Agwu Recounts His Brain Tumour Experience by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 05, 2017
I have suicidal thoughts everyday. it's so sad

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Almost Committed Suicide’- Julius Agwu Recounts His Brain Tumour Experience by stanliwise(m): 9:58am On Apr 05, 2017
If anyone has had a brain damage or memory loss before you will know what he is talking about. It is annoying both to you and others. You keep acting in wierd ways and asking furstrating questions and even keep surprising people.
Hope the brain tumor never comes back.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Almost Committed Suicide’- Julius Agwu Recounts His Brain Tumour Experience by mazizitonene(m): 10:00am On Apr 05, 2017
hmm...
Re: ‘I Almost Committed Suicide’- Julius Agwu Recounts His Brain Tumour Experience by akoredebadru(m): 10:02am On Apr 05, 2017
Owk u av to see me ..
Re: ‘I Almost Committed Suicide’- Julius Agwu Recounts His Brain Tumour Experience by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 05, 2017
sinaj:

so are we suppose to laugh or something

1 Like

Re: ‘I Almost Committed Suicide’- Julius Agwu Recounts His Brain Tumour Experience by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 05, 2017
sinaj:

so are we supposed to laugh or something

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lil Durk Mourns Mohbad / Daddy Freeze Celebrates Tastebudz, His Missing Rib On His 42nd Birthday / Pastor Paul Adefarasin 50th Birthday Dinner (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.