Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Popular Agege LG Chairmanship Aspirant Speaks On His Decision To Step Down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Popular Agege LG Chairmanship Aspirant Speaks On His Decision To Step Down (414 Views)

Enugu PDP Flags Off LG Chairmanship Campaign / Agege LG Launches Free Shuttle Buses For School Pupils / APC Wins All 27 LG Chairmanship Seats In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Agege LG Chairmanship Aspirant Speaks On His Decision To Step Down by arlomah: 8:36am On Apr 05, 2017
Less than a week after InsideMainland exclusively reported that Agege Local Government chairmanship aspirant, Mr. Sola Osolana has stepped down and agreed to run as a running mate to another aspirant, Mr. Ganiyu Egunjobi, the popular politician has reacted to the report.
According to Osolana who is prominent in Agege community for his philanthropic nature, the decision to step down and run as Vice Chairman to Egunjobi who is also from the All Progressives Congress (APC) is in the interest of the party.
“If you know me well enough, you would know that I have been in Agege politics for a long time even before I decided to run as Chairman. Now that I have made public my decision not to run as Chairman, that still would not change the drive I have to make a change in my community,” he said.
When queried further, Osolana stressed that he opted to step down owing to his loyalty to the party chieftains. “I have elders (chieftains) and people I look up to in Agege politics. Before I decide on anything, I seek their opinion. When these people advised it is best I shelve my plans for now, I think that is the best decision to take. I know I have a long way to go in politics. So, I need to listen to these elders if I also want people to take me serious when that time comes.

More: http://insidemainland.com/2017/04/04/popular-agege-lg-chairmanship-aspirant-speaks-insidemainland-decision-step/

Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

1 Share

Re: Popular Agege LG Chairmanship Aspirant Speaks On His Decision To Step Down by Epositive(m): 8:39am On Apr 05, 2017
hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Economic And Anti-corruption Policies Have All Failed: Reno Omokri / Twitter Users Troll Jibrin After Bbnaija Prediction / Opinion Of A Nigerian Christian On Shia Islam After President Buhari Genocide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.