Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch (47128 Views)

Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos / D'banj's Ikoyi Mansion Pool: His Signature Logo Engraved In It / Kcee Cuts Off His Signature Dreads, Rocks Clean Haircut (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by Celebslifestyle: 9:42am On Apr 05, 2017
Iyanya Rocks His Female Fans Butt On Stage During His Album Launch As Tekno, Tiwa savage Don Jazzy , Koredebello, Reekado Banks And Dr Sid Watch .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI0tdeJE17M

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by MrGreenMavro: 9:42am On Apr 05, 2017
grin

Nine months later..the girl be like cheesy

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by arosunshine(m): 9:45am On Apr 05, 2017
The boyfriend of that lady right now

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by SuperSuave(m): 9:45am On Apr 05, 2017
Not new and neither is it news. This isn't the first time and won't be the last. undecided

20 Likes

Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by youngberry001(m): 9:50am On Apr 05, 2017
Fvccking real doggy cheesy

Daz fvccking amazing cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by Young03(m): 10:12am On Apr 05, 2017
The guy above me
focus on how to tackle boko haram not nairaland

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by SNOWCREAM(m): 10:14am On Apr 05, 2017
OP it's EP launch, not album. Olodo blogger

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by Smellymouth: 10:16am On Apr 05, 2017
All these babes sha. And if all those Yaba boys grab dem for waist dey will rain abuses.
Iyanya when be like Johnny Bravo dey manhandle your waist you dey smile sheepishly..

Kwantinu..

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by Celebslifestyle: 10:37am On Apr 05, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
OP it's EP launch, not album. Olodo blogger
Brain Blogger Is That Not The Name Of The Album undecided undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by Yinkey6(m): 11:22am On Apr 05, 2017
angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by 9jacelebsvideos(m): 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
Celebslifestyle:
Iyanya Rocks His Female Fans Butt On Stage During His Album Launch As Tekno, Tiwa savage Don Jazzy , Koredebello, Reekado Banks And Dr Sid Watch .

This one pass signature EP O, Na Butt Launch grin

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by victorbemoh: 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
Celebslifestyle:

Iyanya , Do You Know What Kills A Man ,

4 Likes

Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by Celebritieslife: 12:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
Celebslifestyle:

Is it Tinyanya Or Iyanya, If I Catch You With My Babe Eh , Thunder, Thunder , Na Press Up He d do Wait For You. cry embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by Celebslifestyle: 12:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
Celebritieslife:

Is it Tinyanya Or Iyanya, If I Catch You With My Babe Eh , Thunder, Thunder , Na Press Up He d do Wait For You. cry embarassed
Hahahah, Shield Your Woman Well O If Not Eye Go Tear You grin
Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by helphelp: 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
The babe looks stiff
Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by ychris: 1:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
Babymama loading!

Meanwhile, the babe was trying to lnformed him her twitter/ig username like dm me i'm @ ur service iyanya!
Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by gaetano: 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
somebody bae
Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by mizzytan(m): 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
Na person Gf be dat o
Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by GloriaNinja(f): 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
Iyanya the ...... I don't know what to call him.

3 Likes

Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by mccoy47(m): 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
And she is someone's girlfriend oo angry

3 Likes

Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by princeemmma(m): 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
oforo

Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by dessz(m): 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2017

Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by botad(m): 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
Why is she covering her face? Some ladies are just potential baby mama!

No vex o
Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by Elnino4ladies: 1:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
Somebody future wife oh
Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by Sultty(m): 1:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
Before u know it he will start queueing behind the likes of tuface, wizkid, Davido and flavor

Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by TrumporIdie: 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
GreenMavro:
grin
419 are you not one of the MMM promoters, thief, God punish you.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by wayceguy(m): 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
i loved this dude before....no homo, but i think av developed hatred for him over time,.....nigga been looking like who knws? grin
Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by blaqroy: 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
Best style ever

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her Father On His 80th Birthday (Photos) / Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) / Video Of Angela Okorie In Church Worshiping God Makes Fans To Blast Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.