Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

JAMB Candidates Beat Up Security Men In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Candidates Beat Up Security Men In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (16577 Views)

Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) / Riot At University Of Agriculture Makurdi After An Accident (Graphic Photos) / UNIZIK SUG President, Others Beat Up Security Man For Locking School Gate(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Candidates Beat Up Security Men In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 05, 2017
buhari

1 Like

Re: JAMB Candidates Beat Up Security Men In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi by sirusX(m): 11:15am On Apr 05, 2017
All these one for pix dey write JAMB....no be small wahala

1 Like

Re: JAMB Candidates Beat Up Security Men In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi by Onnasucs1(m): 11:15am On Apr 05, 2017
CriticMaestro:
\gerrahia
space Booker

Re: JAMB Candidates Beat Up Security Men In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi by maasoap(m): 11:17am On Apr 05, 2017
gentle136:
Oga presido hope u dey c Weytin u dey cause bah. jamb registration no dey like dis b4 oo.
This policy has nothing to do with the president or presidency. But they can ask questions from the man in charge of JAMB.
Re: JAMB Candidates Beat Up Security Men In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 05, 2017
Jamb candidate makurdi branch in the news again for the wrong reason, this guys don't have joy
Re: JAMB Candidates Beat Up Security Men In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi by GloriaNinja(f): 11:18am On Apr 05, 2017
Everything is always about Violence in this country.
Re: JAMB Candidates Beat Up Security Men In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi by teelaw4life(m): 11:19am On Apr 05, 2017
[quote author=Onnasucs1 post=55282370][/quote]

Oga stop quoting me. When i have something to say, you mean i should not book space to do that?
Re: JAMB Candidates Beat Up Security Men In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi by IYANGBALI: 11:19am On Apr 05, 2017
Good, very good. Next will be the registrar of Jamb, then the minister of education before we now go for the president himself

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Candidates Beat Up Security Men In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi by celestialAgent(m): 11:21am On Apr 05, 2017
[quote author=Onnasucs1 post=55282370][/quote]

Re: JAMB Candidates Beat Up Security Men In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi by UGWENNA: 11:21am On Apr 05, 2017
celestialAgent:
I can testify to jamb's stupidity this year.

On the day my sister registered, My sister left home for the venue as early as 7am and didn't get back until 8pm despite all the lobbying.

My neighbours daughter has been parading there for 5days all to no avail cos she is ignorant of the environment.

Why? Because Jamb's management is stupid. You could imagine having only 2 functioning computer at a registration venue where thousands of student are seated.

Heck!

Split on jamb's management

Live long.
Re: JAMB Candidates Beat Up Security Men In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi by adedayoa2(f): 11:23am On Apr 05, 2017
Them never enter the university o, if them enter na lecturer them go beat. Chaiii
Re: JAMB Candidates Beat Up Security Men In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi by gentle136(m): 11:24am On Apr 05, 2017
maasoap:

This policy has nothing to do with the president or presidency. But they can ask questions from the man in charge of JAMB.

Abeg who appoint d man in charge of jamb ooo?

1 Like

Re: JAMB Candidates Beat Up Security Men In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi by Onnasucs1(m): 11:24am On Apr 05, 2017
teelaw4life:

Oga stop quoting me. When i have something to say, you mean i should not book space to do that?
say what you want to say On page 5

Re: JAMB Candidates Beat Up Security Men In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi by swiz123(m): 11:28am On Apr 05, 2017
am quite surprised,i registered without stress.someone vended a pin for Me and I registered under 5 mins.
Re: JAMB Candidates Beat Up Security Men In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi by mrjojo: 11:36am On Apr 05, 2017
but seriously, Nigeria needs a total overhaul. No section is working. Can we just sell this country to the Chinese or something
Re: JAMB Candidates Beat Up Security Men In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi by DaInferno(m): 11:36am On Apr 05, 2017
lol...security men can annoy people sometimes alot
Re: JAMB Candidates Beat Up Security Men In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi by Tobium1(m): 11:52am On Apr 05, 2017
Obaofnaija:
There is chaos right now at the university of agriculture Makurdi as students who came to register for jamb out of frustration pounced on security operatives To the point of tearing their uniform, the door to the ict is broken over 2000 students waiting to register and just 4 computers for registration.

http://www.naijabazeline.com/2017/04/tension-in-makurdi-as-jamb-candidates.html

Is dis northcore?? Cos I don't seem to know dis place o, though it's been long
Re: JAMB Candidates Beat Up Security Men In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi by tiwiex(m): 11:58am On Apr 05, 2017
celestialAgent:

On the day my sister registered, My sister left home for the venue as early as 7am and didn't get back until 8pm despite all the lobbying.

My neighbours daughter has been parading there for 5days all to no avail cos she is ignorant of the environment.

Why? Because Jamb's management is stupid. You could imagine having only 2 functioning computer at a registration venue where thousands of student are seated.

Heck!

Reminds me of the 90s when we troop to jamb office for results. I thought ICT had fixed those. I guess the new jamb registrar na learner.
Re: JAMB Candidates Beat Up Security Men In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi by bewyse: 11:59am On Apr 05, 2017

Re: JAMB Candidates Beat Up Security Men In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi by Princejboy(m): 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
lol,i don't think beating wld solve the problem on ground.
Re: JAMB Candidates Beat Up Security Men In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi by abbeybiodun: 12:34pm On Apr 05, 2017
That is d resultant effect of removing a good administrator and efficient man who has an in depth knowledge of education and replace him with a religion fanatics. there is a wide disparity between prof dibu ojerinde and prof oloyede..while d former is a good educationist d latter is clueless bout policies

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Candidates Beat Up Security Men In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi by micfoley: 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
This 2017 Jamb come be like one chance o
Re: JAMB Candidates Beat Up Security Men In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
Iszboy:
It took me just two days to register.

I really thank the Lord.

Lucky you, it took me 8 days to complete my registration. 6 days to retrieve my e_pin, 1 day to write my name down and 1 day to finish all my registration.
Re: JAMB Candidates Beat Up Security Men In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
celestialAgent:

Heck!

I'll advisy you to question your sister movement. Or keep a close eye on her cause we all know that all Govt and private officials/ staff usually close by 4pm. Its obvious she has been using this oppourtunity to visit places. I know cause I've thought about doing it lol!

1 Like

Re: JAMB Candidates Beat Up Security Men In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
swiz123:
am quite surprised,i registered without stress.someone vended a pin for Me and I registered under 5 mins.
I guess you used long legs. Its only people with money or high level of luck that can do that. So which one is it?
Re: JAMB Candidates Beat Up Security Men In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
micfoley:
This 2017 Jamb come be like one chance o
You need to see the high level how fear take catch me. I even dey fear to sit for the mock exam. This one wey things tough like this.
Re: JAMB Candidates Beat Up Security Men In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi by maasoap(m): 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
gentle136:

Abeg who appoint d man in charge of jamb ooo?
Please, don't get yourself confused. I said it in my post that president or presidency can ask the man in charge some questions. But registration guidelines being put in place by the registrar didn't mean that it is president policy. The man can lose his position because of this messed up exercise and yet, he won't blame Buhari simply because it is not a directive from the president, presidency.
Re: JAMB Candidates Beat Up Security Men In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
Y did dey appoint dis useless ishaq as jamb coordinator or watever. Ordinary to register jamb na big problem. Dis man jxt be changing eveytin.
To all those dat voted 4 change aka Buhari- the thunder dat will fire u will be in doctors prescription

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Candidates Beat Up Security Men In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi by maasoap(m): 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
kelvinrhs:

I'll advisy you to question your sister movement. Or keep a close eye on her cause we all know that all Govt and private officials/ staff usually close by 4pm. Its obvious she has been using this oppourtunity to visit places. I know cause I've thought about doing it lol!
He mentioned two people. I guess you didn't see it or, you deliberately ignored the movement of the neighbours' daughter in mentioned in addition.
What do you have to say about the movement of this guy below?
kelvinrhs:

Lucky you, it took me 8 days to complete my registration. 6 days to retrieve my e_pin, 1 day to write my name down and 1 day to finish all my registration.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Protest Ongoing At FUTO In Owerri (Photos) / Full List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Federal Government Scholarship Exam / UNN Students Condemn Jungle Justice With A Play (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.