Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Ice Cream Truck! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Ice Cream Truck! (2320 Views)

Lagos Cleared 2005 Toyota Sienna For N2.2m - Ice Cold A/c / Ice Cream Truck / VIEWERS WHAT ARE U WAITING FOR NEW. Ice Cream machines/Cooler/Freezers AVAILABLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ice Cream Truck! by godfadda6(m): 1:07am On Dec 28, 2009
Please car freaks and geeks, any one has any info on used ice cream trucks, buses or mini vans??

I need one for immediate purchase, any one with info please hit me, antarticaicecreams@yahoo.com or deji_lawani@yahoo.com 08023908614. 07036650116
Re: Ice Cream Truck! by KunleA2(m): 2:55am On Dec 28, 2009
Any specs? I can help you. In case u have a picture of what you have in mind pls let me know. i can help you in locating one. As a matter of fact there's an ice cream depot not too far from my house. i will see if i can go there to take pics and post it.

One more thing, you might be in luck this time around trying to get ice cream truck. Weather is presently cold here in the US but warm in Naija.
So ice cream truck might be cheap as opposed to buying in summer.

Let me know. Better still, post pics of what you have in mind if you have one. Will post mine when i have it.

U can reach me at: promise72@yahoo.com
Re: Ice Cream Truck! by godfadda6(m): 11:57pm On Dec 28, 2009
Thanks kunle for your reply, i presently don't have images of the ice cream trucks now, but if you just have any pics, just let me see it and i'll let you know how far,

thanks again for your reply
Re: Ice Cream Truck! by KunleA2(m): 5:00am On Dec 31, 2009
Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, i was working on the ice cream truck issue. However, when we decided to meet today, it happened to be raining today and the seller and i were unable to meet up. i was able to snap few pics tho.

Speaking with the seller, this is the breakdown of your cost:

[size=14pt]Van   $10,000 (it has deep freezer inside)
Shipping: $2000
My fees: $1500
[/size]

Total = $13,500 (N2,065,500) Considering $1/N153

[size=14pt]You will clear. Possibly for about N150-200k[/size]

The Van is a 2001 Ford with about 120,000 miles on it. It a nice and clean Van that can go state to state if need be.

Re: Ice Cream Truck! by KunleA2(m): 9:30am On Dec 31, 2009
more

Re: Ice Cream Truck! by KunleA2(m): 9:32am On Dec 31, 2009
more

Re: Ice Cream Truck! by KunleA2(m): 9:32am On Dec 31, 2009
more

Re: Ice Cream Truck! by KunleA2(m): 9:33am On Dec 31, 2009
more

Re: Ice Cream Truck! by KunleA2(m): 9:39am On Dec 31, 2009
I went to their depot to take the pics. The other rows of vans are not for sale. its the only red one for sale cos the owner is retiring. There's not too much competition for the van now cos its cold here now. come summer next year may/june/july august. its gonna be competitive and wwe might not get this price.

Good luck. Do not hesitate to ask any question you might have. My email is:[size=14pt] promise72@yahoo.com[/size]
Re: Ice Cream Truck! by godfadda6(m): 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2009
Thanks Bro,

Can't you get something a lil bit smaller, V8, american truck, the maintaince fit kill me oh,

All you help is appreciate though,
Re: Ice Cream Truck! by KunleA2(m): 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2009
Like you see, most vans are american vans. im not sure if its possible to get like a v6 engine but im just posting what i found available. However, with the weight of freezer and other stuff, i will be surprised to find any of those vans with v6 engines. but you never know.

Here most of those ice cream guys, once they get to the street they are going will be just cruising along with pressing accelerator and play the ice cream music. Something less than 5miles/hr. just leave the engine in slow/idle.

So the v8 is not killing in petrol. but when you stuff the freezer full with other snacks, you need the big engine to get you aroiund town befroe you get to the street where you will be selling it.

Will check for u tho.

Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Port cleared 03/04 Nissan Murano reduced ....2.1m naira / A Sound Mercedes Vito Bus For Sale. Good For Small Scale Goods Transport.see PIC / Car Massage Cushion ... #10000.. book now! Wholesale Price Available!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.