Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,298 members, 7,867,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

Ready To Edict And Flash Ios10. On Infinix Hot2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ready To Edict And Flash Ios10. On Infinix Hot2 (644 Views)

Very Clean Infinix Hot2 Available / Infinix Hot2 / Infinix Hot2 Clean 2gb Ram Screen With Case & 1gb Ram Working Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ready To Edict And Flash Ios10. On Infinix Hot2 by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 05, 2017
After waiting for n but no update since February and infinix has failed to fulfill it promise of android one phone hot2 of getting monthly update for 2years... So i got thired of waiting i was a rom ios on xda for hot2 but still in better stage and some
bugs
Only one sim
YouTube has some glitch
No boot animation
And 1 touch control

Will be editing the rom and add
gesture touch to make it real like i phone instead of one touch
And will work on boot animation....though i saw boot animation on it but not working
Will work on it and flash rom on Saturday will give back feed backs

Re: Ready To Edict And Flash Ios10. On Infinix Hot2 by jgbemson1: 5:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
nice one bro
Re: Ready To Edict And Flash Ios10. On Infinix Hot2 by alkene007: 8:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
How about the battery level... Is the Rom gentle on battery on draining it lik XOS rom?
Re: Ready To Edict And Flash Ios10. On Infinix Hot2 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
alkene007:
How about the battery level... Is the Rom gentle on battery on draining it lik XOS rom?

its gentle wanna edit some stuff before flashing hopefully b4 this week runs out will be done
Re: Ready To Edict And Flash Ios10. On Infinix Hot2 by Oscarpraise(m): 12:14am On Apr 06, 2017
Go getting the itel S31 smartphone

(1) (Reply)

Tecno W3 And Gionee M3 Which One Is Better / Root Tecno L8 Plus / Computer Village Introduces Unified Database To Track Stolen Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.