Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

A Nairalander Spotted At Mile 12 Market Showing His Skills - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Nairalander Spotted At Mile 12 Market Showing His Skills (32841 Views)

Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) / Orange Seller Who Offers POS Option Spotted At Dugbe Market, Ibadan / ‘the New Market Is Too Far’ – Mainlanders Decry Location Of New Mile 12 Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Spotted At Mile 12 Market Showing His Skills by omolorlarh: 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
Principe67:

See some of them... [/b]The rest are kinda private for [b]copyright reasons
You should have uploaded this your work instead.
Re: A Nairalander Spotted At Mile 12 Market Showing His Skills by Obas101(m): 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
Choise:
Mr mature...i hail oo
Uhmm!! What are you trying to say?

Re: A Nairalander Spotted At Mile 12 Market Showing His Skills by eliabah12(f): 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
And so,make i fry beans?

Re: A Nairalander Spotted At Mile 12 Market Showing His Skills by Ijaya123: 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
Dongreat:
It would have been better if you uploaded the shots you made and not a shot of you taking the shots, get it. By doing so your work will be evaluated, praised or criticized constructively.
Anybody can pose with a camera on their face. Even without a film in the camera.

Where do you want to see camera using films again?
Re: A Nairalander Spotted At Mile 12 Market Showing His Skills by jabolo(m): 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
Dongreat:
It would have been better if you uploaded the shots you made and not a shot of you taking the shots, get it. By doing so your work will be evaluated, praised or criticized constructively.
Anybody can pose with a camera on their face. Even without a film in the camera.

Kodak shareholder spotted. Kukuma dash the certificate to Akara seller grin
Re: A Nairalander Spotted At Mile 12 Market Showing His Skills by guiddoti: 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
TrumporIdie:
Wonders shall not end grin what will we not see on Nairaland
Lucifer, I guess.
Re: A Nairalander Spotted At Mile 12 Market Showing His Skills by chukwuka14(m): 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
@principe67 also known as Brother Nonso by a selected few...u don stil reach here abi.
Re: A Nairalander Spotted At Mile 12 Market Showing His Skills by annnikky(f): 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
Choiszman:
You're pretty, you're smart, I appreciate you wink
Tnx dear smiley
Re: A Nairalander Spotted At Mile 12 Market Showing His Skills by Dongreat(m): 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
jabolo:

Kodak shareholder spotted. Kukuma dash the certificate to Akara seller grin

Perhaps you may not know this but camera using film are still used in Hollywood. Reason because most famous producers believe that digital is too unreal, and you will agree with that.
Re: A Nairalander Spotted At Mile 12 Market Showing His Skills by Dongreat(m): 1:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
Ijaya123:

Where do you want to see camera using films again?

Perhaps you may not know this but camera using film are still used in Hollywood. Reason because most famous producers believe that digital is too unreal, and you will agree with that. Not everyone fancy digital. Old skol in photography is the best.
Re: A Nairalander Spotted At Mile 12 Market Showing His Skills by Ijaya123: 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
Dongreat:

Perhaps you may not know this but camera using film are still used in Hollywood. Reason because most famous producers believe that digital is too unreal, and you will agree with that. Not everyone fancy digital. Old skol in photography is the best.

We are talking about still camera here and not motion camera.
Re: A Nairalander Spotted At Mile 12 Market Showing His Skills by Dongreat(m): 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
Ijaya123:

We are talking about still camera here and not motion camera.

Yep you still find it in big industries, either motion or still. It's not all about digital for all. Some like it brushed others like it real.
Re: A Nairalander Spotted At Mile 12 Market Showing His Skills by SuccyJ(f): 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
I can not be in a market or a public place and someone will just be taking pics of me without my permission oo.
no permission from the individuals
no government permit.

hmmmmmm
Re: A Nairalander Spotted At Mile 12 Market Showing His Skills by Choiszman(m): 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
Uwlcm hun....gonna follow you now
annnikky:

Tnx dear smiley

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Spotted At Mile 12 Market Showing His Skills by Ijaya123: 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
Dongreat:

Yep you still find it in big industries, either motion or still. It's not all about digital for all. Some like it brushed others like it real.

Nobody uses still cameras with films anymore.
Re: A Nairalander Spotted At Mile 12 Market Showing His Skills by dadataiwo100(m): 2:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
Chuukwudi:
He isn't free to do that on his own unsolicited. I think he needs a licence unless he works with government media or news agency.

Snapping landscape is very different from snapping humans.

#My_thoughts
yeah you're probably right.but you'd be suprised how people in areas like these are all smiles when you put a camera to their face,especially at market scenes.almost reverse is the case of people on the island where nearly everything is a security threat
Re: A Nairalander Spotted At Mile 12 Market Showing His Skills by justmenoni: 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
maybe sikira oni shaki or tanwa elede

quote author=henrydadon post=55284112]ok we get it

you are about to mistakenly capture your own model accidentally.

what would she be called ?

RAMOTA ALATA?[/quote]
Re: A Nairalander Spotted At Mile 12 Market Showing His Skills by asumo12: 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
Choise:
grin

Abeg u fit explain gimme?

Cause I want to go mile 12 too!
Re: A Nairalander Spotted At Mile 12 Market Showing His Skills by asumo12: 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
Principe67:

Three more to whet your appetite and that's all i can publish here, thanks for supporting the brand QUANTIZED IMAGERY
but bros how u take enter mile 12 and your leg no dirty?

Na the tin wey dey baffle me be that
Re: A Nairalander Spotted At Mile 12 Market Showing His Skills by Pennywise(m): 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
Re: A Nairalander Spotted At Mile 12 Market Showing His Skills by Choiszman(m): 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
Re: A Nairalander Spotted At Mile 12 Market Showing His Skills by lequatee(m): 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
OK. so I just clicked on this thread only to see the photographs of a photographer taking photographs. what a world!
Re: A Nairalander Spotted At Mile 12 Market Showing His Skills by Choiszman(m): 4:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
I tell you
lequatee:
OK. so I just clicked on this thread only to see the photographs of a photographer taking photographs. what a world!

Re: A Nairalander Spotted At Mile 12 Market Showing His Skills by iammolise(m): 4:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
Make una get small chill 4 d guy na ahah... Everyone started from somewhere... init?
Re: A Nairalander Spotted At Mile 12 Market Showing His Skills by annnikky(f): 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
Choiszman:
Uwlcm hun....gonna follow you now
Ok smiley
Re: A Nairalander Spotted At Mile 12 Market Showing His Skills by realhumanity: 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
Nonso uniben guy, I know him very well. He attended foursquare fellowship back in the days.

thumbs up
Re: A Nairalander Spotted At Mile 12 Market Showing His Skills by MarkGeraldo(m): 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
ok grin

so, what is he doing now??
Re: A Nairalander Spotted At Mile 12 Market Showing His Skills by MarkGeraldo(m): 8:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
ok grin

so, what is he doing now??
Re: A Nairalander Spotted At Mile 12 Market Showing His Skills by Choiszman(m): 12:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
Smiles, I would've really like to get to know you better buh since nairaland doesn't really provide us with a reliable medium.

Errm!!! Probably when you less busy, You could go through my instagram page @choiszman, if you don't mind

DM me please smiley
annnikky:

Ok smiley
Re: A Nairalander Spotted At Mile 12 Market Showing His Skills by Choise(f): 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
hmmmmm
Choiszman:
Smiles, I would've really like to get to know you better buh since nairaland doesn't really provide us with a reliable medium.

Errm!!! Probably when you less busy, You could go through my instagram page @choiszman, if you don't mind

DM me please smiley

Re: A Nairalander Spotted At Mile 12 Market Showing His Skills by annnikky(f): 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
Choiszman:

DM me please smiley
Ok
Re: A Nairalander Spotted At Mile 12 Market Showing His Skills by Choiszman(m): 8:21am On Apr 07, 2017
Thanks
annnikky:

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whatsapp Banking: All You Need To Know And Current Operating Banks / Naira - Dollar Exchange Rate From 1972 Till Date / Obafemi Olopade: My Calabar Condom, Syringe Factories Were Killed By Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.