Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Symbiotic Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Symbiotic Investment (1207 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Symbiotic Investment by Olubukola16(f): 11:25am On Apr 05, 2017
Have you ever thought of the fact that you save your money in some banks and it yields little or no interest?

These days, successful business men are exploring their opportunities by investing in some investment companies and they get their interests as well as the amount invested intact.

Why not just take the advantage of investing your money with us within a particular period of time that suits you? It will generate interests which will be highly beneficial to you instead of allowing your money sleep!

Here in our company, we offer you up to 23% interest.

Invest as low as 50k for a period of at least 30 days and earn up to 23% interest instantly!!! Hurry while stocks last!

Terms and conditions apply.

For more info, check my signature for my number and the company's website.

2 Shares

Re: Symbiotic Investment by Olubukola16(f): 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
FAQs

What is the minimum amount i can invest?

*The minimum amount you can invest is 50k while the maximum amount is unlimited.

What is the duration of investment?

*It is a period of 30 days (minimum) and 5 years (maximum).

When do I collect my interest?

*You get your interest instantly!

Getting my interest instantly, is it a promo or what?

*Yes, it is a promo that is being run from now till the end of this month. Hurry while stocks last!!!

PM me for more info or you check my signature for my number. Thanks.
Re: Symbiotic Investment by Olubukola16(f): 10:02am On Apr 06, 2017
Good morning, prospective nairaland investors......... Today is the 2nd day of the promo!!! We have just 24 more days to go! After the promo period, your interest will be paid at the end of the period of investment you apply for.

Let your money work for you, don't allow your money just sleep in the bank without growing lovely interests! Instead of investing your money into ponzi schemes that are risky, invest your money with us (We're a registered company)!!!

To be more convinced, check my signature for our website......... You can also PM me or call the number on my signature.
Re: Symbiotic Investment by Olubukola16(f): 12:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
To the viewers, I sight you grin.......... Don't just view, try as much as possible to contact us!!! It's not a ponzi scheme, it is a registered company under the corporate acts of Nigeria........ our website is on my signature (I would have typed it here but it's against the rules of this section).
Re: Symbiotic Investment by MissRike(f): 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
Re: Symbiotic Investment by Olubukola16(f): 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
MissRike:

This seems like a very good offer, so if I decide to invest 1 million naira, how much will i get as the interest rate? Please, can I get ur email address?

If you invest 1m, your interest rate will range from 150k to 230k depending on the period of investment (whether 30 days or more). But, the good thing about it is that you will get your interest instantly if you invest between now and the end of this month because of the promo going on!

My email address is olubukolaolapeju@gmail.com

Please, lemme know when you have copied the email address so that I won't be banned.
Re: Symbiotic Investment by blessingee: 9:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
I SMELL FRAUD HERE....THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE IS WELL PADDED TO MAKE IT BELIEVABLE AND REAL....BUT TRUST ME GUYS...THEY JUST NEED TO GATHER AS MUCH MONEY AS POSSIBLE AND THEY ABSCOND. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE!
Re: Symbiotic Investment by Olubukola16(f): 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
blessingee:
I SMELL FRAUD HERE....THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE IS WELL PADDED TO MAKE IT BELIEVABLE AND REAL....BUT TRUST ME GUYS...THEY JUST NEED TO GATHER AS MUCH MONEY AS POSSIBLE AND THEY ABSCOND. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE!

Please, stop that! I don't work for such organizations (i mean the fraudulent ones). Even if you are skeptical about it, you don't have to discourage others.

To the other people, if you need more info, please, come to our office located at Lascofed building, Ikeja, Lagos.
Re: Symbiotic Investment by MissRike(f): 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
Re: Symbiotic Investment by MissRike(f): 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
Re: Symbiotic Investment by samso4sure(m): 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
Olubukola16:
Have you ever thought of the fact that you save your money in some banks and it yields little or no interest?

These days, successful business men are exploring their opportunities by investing in some investment companies and they get their interests as well as the amount invested intact.

Why not just take the advantage of investing your money with us within a particular period of time that suits you? It will generate interests which will be highly beneficial to you instead of allowing your money sleep!

Here in our company, we offer you up to 23% interest.

Invest as low as 50k for a period of at least 30 days and earn up to 23% interest instantly!!! Hurry while stocks last!

Terms and conditions apply.

For more info, check my signature for my number and the company's website.
Information about the investment is not on the website.
What EXACTLY would the money be used for to yield such interest?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Symbiotic Investment by Olubukola16(f): 11:43am On Apr 09, 2017
samso4sure:

Information about the investment is not on the website.
What EXACTLY would the money be used for to yield such interest?

The money is deposited for investment with us and we use it for some of our other services like oil&gas, property development, real estate and credit&loan facilities which are sure going to yield awesome profits (so, no cause for alarm about how your money will yield profits). The interests gained on these products will be shared amongst the investors based on the interest rates. It's just similar to what happens when you deposit your money in the commercial banks but with us (our company), the interest rates are higher.

1 Like

Re: Symbiotic Investment by Olubukola16(f): 5:29am On Apr 10, 2017
MissRike:

Good day Bukola, sorry for the late response. I've seen it, I will call you soon to ask for the description to your office so as to test the credibility though, the information on your website is enough for me to carry on but, I don't have up to 1 million o grin; every investment and business is a risk. I read that your company is also into real estate and property development as well as oil & gas, right?

Good morning ma'am, we'd be expecting you at our office today grin. Stay blessed!

This is just a reminder wink.
Re: Symbiotic Investment by winterstorm: 9:44am On Apr 10, 2017
My dear if you invest a little, you would bit your finger, if you invest a Million that would mean a million tears...... shocked

Where would our capital go to?
Where would our Interest come from?
In whose account?
Unto which levels? cool

.....the only thing that smells here is PONZI. But this time, it's a more deadly type. undecided

MissRike:

This seems like a very good offer, so if I decide to invest 1 million naira, how much will i get as the interest rate? Please, can I get ur email address?

1 Like

Re: Symbiotic Investment by Olubukola16(f): 10:10am On Apr 10, 2017
winterstorm:
My dear if you invest a little, you would bit your finger, if you invest a Million that would mean a million tears...... shocked

Where would our capital go to?
Where would our Interest come from?
In whose account?
Unto which levels? cool

.....the only thing that smells here is PONZI. But this time, it's a more deadly type. undecided

For the millionth time, it is not a ponzi scheme! I already told you what the company is into, we source for loans for people to develop estates in which we collect our commissions, we are into oil and gas from which we yield a wide array of interests, we are into the sale of lands and acquisition of property from which we yield high interests, we are also into loans and credits which obviously brings in more than enough money.......... From all these, our interests are generated and definitely, investors will be paid based on the period of time and amount invested.

Please, feel free to come to our office. Here's our office address:
13, Isaac Stan road, Lagos State Cooperative Federation (LASCOFED) building, off Wempco road, Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos.
Re: Symbiotic Investment by JOHNLUCKY1: 10:20am On Apr 10, 2017
send me the detail to johnegbesu@gmail.com
Re: Symbiotic Investment by Olubukola16(f): 10:54am On Apr 10, 2017
JOHNLUCKY1:
send me the detail to johnegbesu@gmail.com

Done! I've sent it.
Re: Symbiotic Investment by Olubukola16(f): 1:16pm On Apr 10, 2017
MissRike:

Madam, this is not right! Even if you're a bit skeptical about the company, why not contact them at their office, at least, their office address is on their website. You don't have to discourage others from doing it, what if this advice you just gave has made prospective investors change their minds . As for me, I will check their office out before I pass my judgement and I will most likely invest, seems they have good businesses they are into.

Peace Out!!!

MissRike #wehdonma#, thanks a lot for coming to our office, I'm sure a trial will surely convince you. At least, you have come to prove our existence, please when you get this mention, try and convince fellow investors about us.
Thanks again.

Cheers smiley.
Re: Symbiotic Investment by dorox(m): 1:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
Olubukola16:

The money is deposited for investment with us and we use it for some of our other services like oil&gas, property development, real estate and credit&loan facilities which are sure going to yield awesome profits (so, no cause for alarm about how your money will yield profits). The interests gained on these products will be shared amongst the investors based on the interest rates. It's just similar to what happens when you deposit your money in the commercial banks but with us (our company), the interest rates are higher.

Why would your company be willing to pay such a high interest rate to depositors when they can easily get bank loans at a much lower interest rate without the hassle of begging random strangers for investment money?
Re: Symbiotic Investment by Olubukola16(f): 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
dorox:

Why would your company be willing to pay such a high interest rate to depositors when they can easily get bank loans at a much lower interest rate without the hassle of begging random strangers for investment money?

Lol........ Thanks for this question. Our company is not seeking for funds from strangers, what they only need is for people to benefit by gaining extra cash from the interests gained on the money invested instead of just allowing their money sleep without yielding interests.

Moreover, we want to gain more customers asides the ones we have and be more rooted in the industry. The question you asked is just like asking GTBank why they still have marketers to be advertising their products and services........ Of course, you know the answer!

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi State Natural Resources / See How To Start Your Own Telecom Company Like Mtn In Nigeria / Make 5k Daily By Processing Emails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.