Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Why I Need A Smart Phone And A Laptop. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Why I Need A Smart Phone And A Laptop. (312 Views)

USA Used Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Duos With Original AKG Ear Phone And Fast Charge / VIVO Phones.. The Official Smart Phone And Sponsor Of FIFA 2018 Russia World Cup / MAX PHONE AND LAPTOP DEALS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Need A Smart Phone And A Laptop. by fnep2smooth(m): 11:50am On Apr 05, 2017
Yeah the country economy is bad and there are too many challenges we face just to keep it going in life. Well, i don't know about yours but this is mine.

WHY I NEED A SMART PHONE AND A LAPTOP

I know myself and how my spirits lead me in anything i do. I'm not saying am perfect or i don't make mistakes but i have a target and a standard i want to make things happen in my life. Like to invent things , create things or reproduce because i believe that everybody has equal brain just that we don't make use of it. I love technology (Internet) because i grew with it when it first came into nigeria. But now i feel bad and sad that i didn't jump into the train then because of some issues. I remember when i open my first website on godaddy then for free but now godaddy is a big company now and no more free things.

I have a dream that i believe that if i go into it now i can recover all my lose but i can't do that without a smart phone and a laptop. I'm into graphic design and web design and i need to advance into it so that i can live and own a dream come true like oga seun , Naijaloaded, Don Capro , Aunty Linda , Facebook , Google , Microsoft , Steve Job because they all started with a dream and they worked on it with so many challenges and still come out great. Thats the kind of dream i have but it can't be possible without a smart phone and a laptop.

I can't keep relying on the government because they have failed me and since the country can't doing anything for me as a vibrant youth then let me think of doing something for the country which will make me happy and also make the government happy in the area of employment.

What nigerians need now is to put more work on solving problems and not making blames. I look into my society and i have a dream to solve a problem that needs to be solved.

If you are a programmer or a web designer and you can keep me under you to learn more and explore my dream i will be happy and glad, and if you are not a programmer but you want to finance the two things i need, i will be very happy. Please this is my SOS that am sending out. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Technology Can Create Wealth For Nigeria – Richard Quest / Original Iphone 6S Plus Replacement Screen Needed / Clean Dell Inspiron 1545 For Sale In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.