Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Herdsmen Movie: The Height Of Southern Stupidity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Movie: The Height Of Southern Stupidity (408 Views)

Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities / Enough Of Southern Unity Begging / Republic Of Southern Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen Movie: The Height Of Southern Stupidity by Emycord: 11:50am On Apr 05, 2017
This thread is in reaction to a certain movie titled "herdsmen" i saw displayed on a wall poster. When i saw this poster i'm moved to ask we from the south especially se. What is wrong with us, is everything about entertainment to us? How can herdsmen invade our communities kill and maim our men rape and abuse our women folk instead of we to rise up to the occasion we see it as amusing entertainment! All the ills being faced by our people is an avenue of making money and entertaining ourselves? Adding more insult to the inflicted injury. All manner of things have been done against us yet we entertain it and laugh ourselves? How will they stop. At the height of boko haram. We had onyeka onwenu and mostly southern stars singing let there be peace all over the world. How many northern artist have ever preach peace to them during the danish cartoon for eg. I know soon politicaly correct christians and muslims in disguise will come and start saying silly things. God bless all tribes of southern nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Boko Haram Members Attack Maiduguri, Kills Eight Persons / Justice Ngwuta To Appear Before CCT April 20 / Sheriff Visits Ayade In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.