Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Adunni Ade & Her Kids Cover Motherhood In Style (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adunni Ade & Her Kids Cover Motherhood In Style (Photos) (39045 Views)

Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier / Toyin Abraham Writes About Motherhood In First Post After Delivery / Ufuoma Mcdermott And Family Cover Aisle Of Motherhood In Style [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

Re: Adunni Ade & Her Kids Cover Motherhood In Style (Photos) by dacovajnr: 2:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
#MILF kiss
Re: Adunni Ade & Her Kids Cover Motherhood In Style (Photos) by OldBeer: 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jay542:

I dey rain all the insults life has to offer on top your body. Modafucker!!

Re: Adunni Ade & Her Kids Cover Motherhood In Style (Photos) by luminouz(m): 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
Merryglad:
This is beautiful.....am I the first to comment?.........this is a good omen I will sell all my akara these evening.
Yea good omen! Give me 50k akara....50k pap...100k for ur shop n 500k for ur house address!!! grin cheesy
Re: Adunni Ade & Her Kids Cover Motherhood In Style (Photos) by dadabashua1(m): 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
deb303:
Beautiful mum with cute kids... but
very true @ queen okolie....lovely pics
Re: Adunni Ade & Her Kids Cover Motherhood In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
maiahsaiah:
How come this fine babe is unmarried. Must be her choice!

Only she knows y.
Re: Adunni Ade & Her Kids Cover Motherhood In Style (Photos) by luminouz(m): 2:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
ekems2017:
Beautiful. But it would have been more beautiful if their dad is her husband was with them
Says who? Aproko!!!! undecided

Re: Adunni Ade & Her Kids Cover Motherhood In Style (Photos) by EMERALDGIL(f): 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
ekensi01:
single mothers are a disgrace to womanhood.
u must be a fool,the thunder wey go fire u still dey dance MAD OVER U

Re: Adunni Ade & Her Kids Cover Motherhood In Style (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 2:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
Good job!

Nice family.
Better to have a real one, than a FAKE ONE! kiss

Re: Adunni Ade & Her Kids Cover Motherhood In Style (Photos) by peculiar32(f): 2:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
wow I want cute kids like this. she's a very strong woman
Re: Adunni Ade & Her Kids Cover Motherhood In Style (Photos) by Demsay1(m): 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
one thing is missing in the pic and i dnt like it. >the dad<
Re: Adunni Ade & Her Kids Cover Motherhood In Style (Photos) by ekensi01: 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
EMERALDGIL:
u must be a fool,the thunder wey go fire u still dey dance MAD OVER U
am not ur type dont enter my mention again with ur titank sense
Re: Adunni Ade & Her Kids Cover Motherhood In Style (Photos) by peculiar32(f): 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
stillwendy:
Wawu Wawu wawu
Are you an ambulance?

Re: Adunni Ade & Her Kids Cover Motherhood In Style (Photos) by distilledwalex(m): 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Super Set... Mama for the boiz. Sexy SuperSexy

Who else has noticed that ladies no really dey send men dis days.. All they want is, bear their children and start enjoying life. They don't try to make it work anymore like our mothers used did back then.

Tonto, Lilian, Adunni Ade and a host of others flashed my mind.

#NotAgainstFeminism
#JustSayingThisIsNotWhoWeAre
Certainly not who we are
Re: Adunni Ade & Her Kids Cover Motherhood In Style (Photos) by KingAfo(m): 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
Papiikush:
MILF
seriousOlosho

Re: Adunni Ade & Her Kids Cover Motherhood In Style (Photos) by zeezeegal(m): 2:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
ekensi01:
Well, I Am One And Proud Of It.. No B Disgrace Say U Dy Bleep Wen U Re Nt Married Or Abort Pregnancy Shei.. We All Knw Is Nt A Good Tin But We Ain't Perfect... D Only Difference Here Is Children Born Out Of Wedlock But Those Kids Are Livin Beta Dan Some Kids In Marriages... U No Well I Swear....

Re: Adunni Ade & Her Kids Cover Motherhood In Style (Photos) by IBreakRules: 2:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
ekensi01:
u just sounded like am ozwor

Re: Adunni Ade & Her Kids Cover Motherhood In Style (Photos) by malware: 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
Merryglad:
This is beautiful.....am I the first to comment?.........this is a good omen I will sell all my akara these evening.

Nice dp, where you dey sell the akara sef? Akara dey hungry me today aswear.

Re: Adunni Ade & Her Kids Cover Motherhood In Style (Photos) by Esepayne(f): 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
Iamabimbola:
Women who raises kids all by themselves are heroes! Like if you agree
At ur age, you talk like u haven't seen the four walls of school
Re: Adunni Ade & Her Kids Cover Motherhood In Style (Photos) by debsy001(f): 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
Alphyno:
I have Red Liquid Mercury for sale at affordable prices, reach me on +2348105509545 if you're interested in buying...
wat is it used for
Re: Adunni Ade & Her Kids Cover Motherhood In Style (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 3:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Super Set... Mama for the boiz. Sexy SuperSexy

Who else has noticed that ladies no really dey send men dis days.. All they want is, bear their children and start enjoying life( [b]doing olosho full time)[/b]They don't try to make it work anymore like our mothers used did back then.

Tonto, Lilian, Adunni Ade and a host of others flashed my mind.

#NotAgainstFeminism #JustSayingThisIsNotWhoWeAre

Fixed
Re: Adunni Ade & Her Kids Cover Motherhood In Style (Photos) by emeka2847: 3:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
Are you referring to widows who lost their husbands to the cold hand of death? Or those women screwing out of wedlock and calling themselves baby mama?

Iamabimbola:
Women who raises kids all by themselves are heroes! Like if you agree
Re: Adunni Ade & Her Kids Cover Motherhood In Style (Photos) by Duru009(m): 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
Runs mama!!!!
Re: Adunni Ade & Her Kids Cover Motherhood In Style (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
her eldest son is so cute. Adunni Ade is a very beautiful lady. my type of girl
Re: Adunni Ade & Her Kids Cover Motherhood In Style (Photos) by alhajisindodo(m): 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
ekensi01:

And you are a disgrace to everything that has a brain, you should be inanimate with this kind of stupidity

Re: Adunni Ade & Her Kids Cover Motherhood In Style (Photos) by Priceless200(f): 3:34pm On Apr 05, 2017
ekensi01:
You are a disgrace to the human race. Tueh. Can somebody actually say something like this? I doubt you are a human being anyway.

Re: Adunni Ade & Her Kids Cover Motherhood In Style (Photos) by Merryglad(f): 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
malware:

Nice dp, where you dey sell the akara sef? Akara dey hungry me today aswear.
Smiles
Re: Adunni Ade & Her Kids Cover Motherhood In Style (Photos) by Merryglad(f): 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
luminouz:

Yea good omen! Give me 50k akara....50k pap...100k for ur shop n 500k for ur house address!!! grin cheesy
Hahahaha abi o na to carry empty try go house remain
Re: Adunni Ade & Her Kids Cover Motherhood In Style (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
ekensi01:

Do you know their story?
Mr. Quick to judge, people who reason like you are a disgrace to humanity. Even animals have brain and they use it.

Re: Adunni Ade & Her Kids Cover Motherhood In Style (Photos) by dominique(f): 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
I love the motherhood instyle Facebook page
Re: Adunni Ade & Her Kids Cover Motherhood In Style (Photos) by Jackipapa: 4:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
odiereke:
What a lovely family. They are all cute.

Family consists of Father, mother, children in case of Nuclear, so this is no family.

Adesua Etomi Selling Roasted Corn On Set (Photo) / MURIC Backs Down From Suing Falz Over 'This Is Nigeria' Video / Mali: Rohr To Become New Coach Of Super Eagles’ Rivals