Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

How God Miraculously Saved A Lagos Batch B, Stream 1 Corper From Fraudsters - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How God Miraculously Saved A Lagos Batch B, Stream 1 Corper From Fraudsters (542 Views)

Burial Poster Of 24-Year-Old Benue Corper From Rivers State (Photos) / Corper From Lagos State Dies In Kebbi / Female Corper From Nightclub Killed In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

How God Miraculously Saved A Lagos Batch B, Stream 1 Corper From Fraudsters by todaynewsreview: 12:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
As shared by Somiari Gold

My experience today would have been a terrible one but God saw me through.

Got out of my house entered a bus heading to Obalende/cms and because of the usual Lagos rush,the bus driverin his impatience hit a car belonging to an army man.This one isn't the usual brutal ones.All the army man did was to just sit in his car and made calls and the next thing a van came.I wonder what they will do to that bus driver.

I had to get another vehicle,this time strangely it was a taxi....The driver ignored my question of "where?",immediately I said Obalende he said enter...I entered and there were 2 women plus the driver in a single door car.I asked if he will get to CMS,he said "Yes"
I dismissed the funny feeling I had and was somehow comfortable because the passengers were women.The next thing the driver said "hold your change ooohh"
this was after he had moved a distance.
And I said how much?
And he said 200 naira,I told him I had 500 naira,he said no change.I told him to drop me or ask his passengers.
The lady at the back said she had 180 but if he won't take it,she will pay with 500 naira.The lady in front was insisting she will pay 200 naira,the driver got angry and said "Madam nah 300 naira we agree with your load nah"
They kept arguing and the driver stopped and said "make una no vex person wan drop"
He went to the truck of the car and acted like he wanted to bring out the lady's load.She beckoned on him to come that she will give him the 300 naira.
He still got into the car and was quarreling with the lady.I then told him to stop quarreling and concentrate since the lady has agreed to pay,he didn't listen,was still arguing.
He even said " can you imagine,when I carry her she talk say nah exercise book dey the carton,I think say she dey go school to give them,as I go back now nah money dey inside the carton,why you no tell me say nah money you carry? What if police stop me ask werin I carry nah so I for take enter trouble"
And the next thing the lady said "Oga I no tell you say nah exercise book,I only ask if your boot dey open,leave me ooohh,nah Ashawo I be,the Alhaji wey say e go marry me for two years nah,no marry me...Anytime I get belle he go comot,the only thing him go talk nah 'Allah gives and Allah takes' Last week him bring dogs come to sleep with me and suck my breast,as I no gree him beat me.Him get one secret room him say make I no enter,as I vex I enter the room,I see cartons with money,nah I carry this one....Oga nah run I dey run so ooohh....Just leave me"
The lady behind started off with sympathetic words,the driver calmed down and started being sympathetic and asking questions.All this while I didn't say anything,even though deep down I wanted to say something....It felt like something kept my lips shut.

The lady behind then said to me "young girl you no dey hear this thing this woman dey talk....I couldn't respond.
The lady repeated herself again(I don't know who told her to oooh). Then the driver said he was going to drop us off in front,that we should take another vehicle since we haven't paid,that he was going to take the lady to her destination and she will settle him.The lady behind then said "eye wey see go chop"
She faced me again and said "young lady ahbi no be so? "
I didn't answer.
She then said "are you not interested?"
I still couldn't answer,I just shook my head.
The driver stopped,I got down,this lady I expected her to comedown as well but she didn't and the driver didn't insist,he just zoomed off

I wonder what would have been the case if I had responded
Thank God for saving me
Let's all be prayerful,only God could have done this.

Source: http://naijanewsheadlines..com.ng/2017/04/how-god-miraculously-saved-lagos-batch.html

Re: How God Miraculously Saved A Lagos Batch B, Stream 1 Corper From Fraudsters by todaynewsreview: 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
Re: How God Miraculously Saved A Lagos Batch B, Stream 1 Corper From Fraudsters by todaynewsreview: 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
Re: How God Miraculously Saved A Lagos Batch B, Stream 1 Corper From Fraudsters by sammyscholar(m): 5:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
God saved you.

Re: How God Miraculously Saved A Lagos Batch B, Stream 1 Corper From Fraudsters by Kylekent59: 10:40am On Apr 06, 2017
That is their plan. They gat plenty tricks.
Once I come in contact with these set of pple,when dir conversation starts I will start smilling and keep saying jonsing,jonsing. Shaii.

NYSC -A Time To Pack Every Skill You Can / See Where This Nysc Corp Member Entered / Nysc Orientation Camping: A Brooding For Corruption?