Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

I need A Job, pls. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I need A Job, pls. (961 Views)

About To Quit My Job,pls Advice / Link Me Up With Any Hustling Job Pls / I Need Job,pls Is There Anybody That Can Assist Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I need A Job, pls. by akinyeleaa: 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
Hi, good day everyone. I'm in urgent need of a job, any type at all preferably in Ibadan or around . B.Sc biochemistry with second class lower.
Re: I need A Job, pls. by Swegzfreak: 2:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
Hmmm... All is well...
Re: I need A Job, pls. by mrtomola(m): 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
Same way I am desperate to get any job right now too. I am even ready to work for anybody and I don't mind if they can just even be paying me what will cater for my transportation daily for 2months too. I am really tired of staying home. Studied Computer Science, HND.
Re: I need A Job, pls. by ggoldmine: 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
mrtomola:
Same way I am desperate to get any job right now too. I am even ready to work for anybody and I don't mind if they can just even be paying me what will cater for my transportation daily for 2months too. I am really tired of staying home. Studied Computer Science, HND.

Computer science? Almost 50%of job openings are computer related. As a computer scientist, u should be familiar with programming, networking and the likes, otherwise, I'd advise u do so. After that, u don't need to look for jobs, they come to u.

2 Likes

Re: I need A Job, pls. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
mrtomola:
computer science? what are you doing at home? my boda go join yasef with any computer technician as intern for just two months and see how things turn around.

2 Likes

Re: I need A Job, pls. by BiafranBushBoy: 4:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
mrtomola:

If you are in Lagos.. I advise you to save up money and learn an IT related skill.

Please and please. Within few months after learning and you don't get a job I will reimburse your money back.

Trust me!

2 Likes

Re: I need A Job, pls. by Skyblack(m): 5:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
Please i also need your advice, am N D holder computer science no job help me with ur advice boss them.
Re: I need A Job, pls. by Kings1464(m): 5:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
Can one follow a career in IT even without studying an IT related course in first degree?
Re: I need A Job, pls. by Fortune212(m): 7:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
Stop waiting for job today, come and establish yourself.
I am a blogger and an information marketer, therefore i am self employed and am better than most of those employee.

I will teach you;
Blogging business
Information marketing business
Website creation and flipping business
Affiliate marketing business
How to make money with Facebook
How to make money with Youtube and Mylikes
And many more...
Call me on 08141539562
Procastination is a lazy man's ideology
Re: I need A Job, pls. by idu1(m): 7:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
akinyeleaa:
Hi, good day everyone. I'm in urgent need of a job, any type at all preferably in Ibadan or around . B.Sc biochemistry with second class lower. I'm willing to offer 50% of my salary for the first 3months. That's the height of my frustration right now. Contact me on 08163127002.
Mods pls help make this seen.
Olodo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Are Offering Free Recruitment Services / Npower Alert / I Want To Learn Plant Maintenance And Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.