Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work (66504 Views)

Top 5 Ways To Help Build Up Your Self Respect At Work / How To Tell A Dominant, Overbearing Or Rude Coworker To Shut The Hell Up At Work / Be Careful Where You Sit At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work by Sammiejokes(m): 6:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
I don't understand this ooo, all I see is a married bozz crushing on a subordinate. Op where is the sexual harassment in the whole story. Kindly rephrase the title.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 06, 2017
She said she did something to encourage the attention but now she wants it to stop...stop kini...you must do o...you kill nama finish declare vegetarian wetin consine dead nama with ideology...oya open ya pant anuofia angry
Re: South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work by Pamelayoung: 4:39am On Apr 06, 2017
The guy is so rude....well serves SouthAfricans right. They want their fellow Africans to go and the whites to stay let them dance to the music. Where's that toad not my biz pics sef
Re: South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work by mrvictor005: 11:50am On Apr 10, 2017
the new way of solving your financial problems, see details below.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Your NYSC Alawee Is More Than Your Salary (pic) / How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel / Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.