Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,629 members, 7,847,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

LUKE SHAW Was Decisive With His Shot That Led To United’s Draw Against Everton - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / LUKE SHAW Was Decisive With His Shot That Led To United’s Draw Against Everton (488 Views)

Premier League Club Reacts To Nigeria Draw Against South Africa / 'i'm Disappointed! "- Baxter Laments At South Africa Draw Against Nigeria / Valencia's Goal Against Everton (match Day 5) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LUKE SHAW Was Decisive With His Shot That Led To United’s Draw Against Everton by nex(m): 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
Manager Jose Mourinho said Luke Shaw used “his body with my brain” during Manchester United‘s 1-1 draw with Everton and has told the club’s young players they need to “grow up” quickly.

Defender Shaw, 21, made his first appearance since January on Tuesday night and it was his injury-time shot that led to the penalty from which Zlatan Ibrahimovic equalized.

Mourinho Claims LUKE SHAW Was Decisive With His Shot That Led To United's Draw Against Everton

“He was in front of me and I was making every decision for him,” said Mourinho.

“He has to change his football brain.”

“We need his fantastic physical and technical qualities but he cannot play with my brain,” added the Old Trafford manager, who sent on Shaw only after Ashley Young’s injury.

“He must accelerate the process. Twenty-one is old enough to have a better understanding. He has a future here but Manchester United cannot wait.”

SOURCE: http://tankosoccer.com.ng/mourinho-claims-luke-shaw-was-decisive-with-his-shot-that-led-to-uniteds-draw-against-everton

Re: LUKE SHAW Was Decisive With His Shot That Led To United’s Draw Against Everton by MutantMetahuman: 4:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lmao
See insult
No wonder the boy wan run go tottenham

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Pirlo Accept Chelsea Coaching Job / Anthony Joshua Knocks Out Wladimir Klitschko: World Heavyweight Title Fight / Sure Prediction Always

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.