Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,115 members, 7,856,457 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 07:56 PM

Prison Break Returns After 8 Years With Season 5 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Prison Break Returns After 8 Years With Season 5 (434 Views)

BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" / AIT Returns After Court Nullifies NBC’s Suspension / Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prison Break Returns After 8 Years With Season 5 by doneyor(m): 4:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
Prison Break Returns after 8 years with Season 5, so to continue from where they stopped eight years ago.

The news regarding their return brought about jubilation as Prison Break fans where so exited when they got to know their favourite movie is back again just like MMM in Nigeria.

The drama which was aired by fox between 2005 and 2009, covering from season one to four has returned with an incredible season 5.

The fifth season of Prison Break is full of excitement as the American programme returns with new great episode.

Prison Break viewers have took to their verious social media platform to gush about the movies return.

According to one of the viewer:

“@PrisonBreak definitely didn’t disappoint! So much action packed into one episode. Can’t wait for the rest of the season.”

“My heart is so happy prison break is back,” said another, whilst a third added: “I missed you so much prison break! Welcome back.”

Another viewer said: “I’m crying so hard, everything was on point, like I’m shook right now!! #PrisonBreak.”

It was believed that Michel Scofield had died in season four but in the new season, the truth has ravelled out as his brother ......

http://ukrido.com/prison-break-returns-after-8-years-with-season-5/

Re: Prison Break Returns After 8 Years With Season 5 by amSammie(m): 4:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
Good

1 Like

Re: Prison Break Returns After 8 Years With Season 5 by Kpeshi10(m): 4:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Prison Break Returns After 8 Years With Season 5 by Kpeshi10(m): 4:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
Shey Michael don die
Re: Prison Break Returns After 8 Years With Season 5 by doneyor(m): 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
follow us and get the full details.
Kpeshi10:
Shey Michael don die

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Stop Laughing After Watching Dis Comedy Skit... Mr Fool / Top Questions And Answers You Need To Know TSTV Decoder / These Are The Best Nigerian Web Series Out Now [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.