Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

One Year After Being Signed By Davido, Mayorkun Celebrates His Journey. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / One Year After Being Signed By Davido, Mayorkun Celebrates His Journey. (452 Views)

Mayorkun Celebrates 1 Million Fan Page Instagram Followers (Photos) / Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers / "My Life Changed The Day I Got A Call From Davido"- Mayorkun,more Photos Of Vibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Year After Being Signed By Davido, Mayorkun Celebrates His Journey. by Daminaj1(f): 4:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
Remember how we all went 'Woah' last year when a lucky twitter user got spotted and signed by Davido on twitter? Well, if you never heard of that story, that is the story of DMW artiste Mayorkun who got signed after sharing a video of himself asking Davido to sign him because he wants to lowo too. Which Davido did.

One year later, the rest is history and Mayorkun is full of thanks.

http://www.daminaj.com/2017/04/mayorkun-recounts-his-journey-one-year.html

lalasticlala.

Re: One Year After Being Signed By Davido, Mayorkun Celebrates His Journey. by Daminaj1(f): 4:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
See how Davido met Mayorkun below.

Re: One Year After Being Signed By Davido, Mayorkun Celebrates His Journey. by amSammie(m): 4:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
Okay

Re: One Year After Being Signed By Davido, Mayorkun Celebrates His Journey. by eezeribe(m): 4:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
He should let his music do the talking for him...
I hope he doesn't end up like one nairaland 'musician' who is very active in romance section.
Re: One Year After Being Signed By Davido, Mayorkun Celebrates His Journey. by ElSherriff: 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2017
Are you talking of CivilDefence001? or nopes its PeaceCorps001 lmaooo
eezeribe:
He should let his music do the talking for him...
I hope he doesn't end up like one nairaland 'musician' who is very active in romance section.

1 Like

Re: One Year After Being Signed By Davido, Mayorkun Celebrates His Journey. by ElSherriff: 4:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
The beat before the eleko music is legendary...it gives me goose bumps everytime. Like if you think he will be relevant this time next year, share if you think he is a flash in the pan.
Re: One Year After Being Signed By Davido, Mayorkun Celebrates His Journey. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
All this signings self...

Abeg where Kanye West sign Dbanj go?

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija:bobrisky Storms Unilag To Share Recharge Cards To Students To Vote Tboss / BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Boko Haram Opens Fire On Travellers In Borno / Koffi Shut Up And Leave Kiss Daniel Alone - A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.