Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

The Naughty Things You Did In Your Primary School. Share Your Experience - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Naughty Things You Did In Your Primary School. Share Your Experience (627 Views)

What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? / What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. / What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Naughty Things You Did In Your Primary School. Share Your Experience by Destiny4fame(m): 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
I believe each and everyone of us must have passed through that stage in our lives.It was filled with both bitter and sweet experiences.
We did some naughty/nasty things at that stage.
For Instance, I left school with the hope of telling my parent when I get home that we've been sent hope b'cos of school fees,unknown to me that my dad has paid.
I got home to meet my dad and uncle,when I told them what happened, they followed me to school.
Chai, I got the beating of my life cos our Proprietor got angry that I left school and lied to my parents when they did not send us home cos of school fees.... it's an experience I can't forget..
Can U please share urs also and catch some fun..
Re: The Naughty Things You Did In Your Primary School. Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
My most memorable was in primary three, I was so pressed to urinate but Mr agada the maths teacher won't let me cos he taught I was pretending based on stubborn boy rep then
guess what ! I did the unthinkable by urinating inside a yellow nylon unfortunately for me the nylon busted and landed on habiba just as i was about throwing it out of the window. grin
na serious koboko I chop that day
Re: The Naughty Things You Did In Your Primary School. Share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
unfortunately I didn't do any naughty thing.
I was a good, quiet boy through out my primary school days. . . . . . .

(1) (Reply)

2017 JAMB UTME Use Of English Revision. / JAMB Registrar Speaks On Cut-off Marks, Breakdown Of Registered UTME Candidates / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.