Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Justice Ademola Discharged And Acquitted, Efcc Shamed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Ademola Discharged And Acquitted, Efcc Shamed (2480 Views)

Judge Refuses To Return Sule Lamido’s Trial To Justice Ademola / Justice Ademola’s Acquittal: Presidency Frowns As FG Appeals Judgment / Abuja High Court Dismisses Charges Against Justice Ademola & His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Justice Ademola Discharged And Acquitted, Efcc Shamed by naijaking1: 4:05am On Apr 06, 2017
Watch out the EFCC dogs will now go after Judge Okeke who ruled against them. It wouldn't surprise me if they suddenly $30 Billion cash in his bedroom tomorrow. That's how rogue and corrupt cops like EFCC operate.
Re: Justice Ademola Discharged And Acquitted, Efcc Shamed by Ahmeduana(m): 7:35am On Apr 06, 2017
vatiqan:
Another mumu Mod, banned me for 2 weeks! On April 3rd, 2:44pm, Ozekhome vs EFCC, one SeniorZato; said my exact statement, but till date he's still online.

The mods are triballistic, selective, hateful, oppressive and discriminatory!

Show me some love and shame the enemies!
NOT ONLY YOU INCLUDING ME, I KNOW IF THE MOD WAS GIVEN A SOAK TOTO TO Bleep? BUT AM NOT FACED BECAUSE MY LIFE DID NOT REVOVLE AROUND NAIRALAND, NAIRALAND WILL GO WHILE I WILL STILL DEY GIDIGBA.

1 Like

Re: Justice Ademola Discharged And Acquitted, Efcc Shamed by BeardedMeat(m): 2:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
blackpanda:

Be quiet kiddo
STFU pls!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throw Back Pictures Of Femi Fani Kayode With The Hausa Fulani He Now Despises / See Where The Presidential Jet Was Spotted / Aisha Buhari Battles Aviation Minister Over Her Friend's Redeployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.