Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) (51248 Views)

Dollars Rain At A Wedding Party (Photos) / This Woman Made Money Rain At A Party (Video) / The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by Punctual(m): 7:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
nigeria pablo escobar grin grin
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Could have been us but ure married.
Us? Are you serious? Tell me chomtin.
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
ok
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by Jetleeee: 7:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
Some people just make dumb comments and make it easy for riff raffs to chit on Yorubas. Make una enjoy una self jor. It's well deserved

2 Likes

Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
Not even a single $100 note. chai. some people have been saving up prior to this event oh, don't believe the OP
also $1 is not even equal to 500note. it's probably around 200naira to exchange those smaller denomination.
it's heartbreaking really.
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
Side chics go dey eye d guy nao grin
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
Money can buy anything except life
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by Onyeoguego: 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
Alariwo2:
Igbos are fond of doing this.. and food no go dey for guests like that

Attimes I wonder if Igbos marry for love or for money/status
Bros we marry 4money.
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by Juve4(m): 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
chai grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by Princess4ng(f): 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lol... If only I could get 5 pieces of this dollars
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by buchilino(m): 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
Alariwo2:

U D SO CALLED WISE PROPHET, HOW DID U NO DAT DEY R IGBO COUPLE. OR U JUST WANT TO TALK COS U HAVE A MOUTH.

2 Likes

Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
Alariwo2:

but it was not stated they are Igbos

how come you just concluded
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by kenx1(m): 7:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
All I see is $1 not even equivalent to 500naira........
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by FUCKyouALL: 7:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
Alariwo2:

seriously, you don't have any point here. Even in a poor Igbo man's wedding, you must have plenty of something to eat and drink.

3 Likes

Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by Rahmoney(m): 7:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
Choiiii :oChoiiii

Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
kenx1:
All I see is $1 not even equivalent to 500naira........
You can buy indomine with that nao imagine how many hungry children it can feed
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by brightisodje(m): 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
I didn't see anything big there looking very well na one dollar note dem spray there grin
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by buchilino(m): 7:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
Benita27:
They could be from any of the tribes in Nigeria, not necessarily Igbo.

U DEY MIND DAT CUCUMBER.

2 Likes

Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by felix10(m): 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
All this blood money!!!
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
40 Native Wears Every Naija Woman Must Have || Ankara Style || African Fashion

SEE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuwDM_3TE08
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by Realret70: 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
Benita27:
Why were they stepping on currency like that?, that's so wrong.
So what is their offence
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by RaptorX: 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
All I see is $1 notes.
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by Onedibe1: 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
u r jst as useless as ur post..
Alariwo2:

2 Likes

Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
ifyalways:
Brides gown is simple and cute

hehehe. ..my sister brides gown is irrelevant in this setting

A camera man will understand what I'm talking about .
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by g4gerald: 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
Alariwo2:

Where in dat post was it written dat those couple are Igbo's?

2 Likes

Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by Trinicol3: 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
[/color]
Alariwo2:

[color=#990000]
Alariwo2:

Alariwo2:

Please don't die of hatred. Afonja!

2 Likes

Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by albacete(m): 7:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
Wey dat my gummy shoe?

Op where did u say the wedding is taking place?
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by DollarAngel(m): 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
Good
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
Realret70:

So what is their offence
Stepping on it is wrong.
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
Amarabae:
Thats lovely. Recession is not touching them.
Recession is not hitting me and a lots of people too. I guess it's their money and they can spend it whichever way they deem fit. No grudge on my end.
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2017
This behaviour is Cretinous and Archaic. I mean, who are all this money for? If it's supposed to be for the bride and groom why not put it in an envelope and give it To them? Instead of this Appauling display of foolishness.

One would think that civilization have reached nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) / Little Boy Photobombs Couple's Traditional Wedding Picture, Disrupts It / Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.