Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,266 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

I Need To Choose Between Alcatel And Infinix.. Help Pls - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need To Choose Between Alcatel And Infinix.. Help Pls (630 Views)

Infinix Hot 7 And Infinix Hot 7 Pro Specs : Upcoming Infinix Smartphone In 2019 / Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? / Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Choose Between Alcatel And Infinix.. Help Pls by Dotman23(m): 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
Good day, please I want to choose between Alcatel pixi 4 power plus and infinix hot 4lte.. Pls advice me.. They are both 38k
Re: I Need To Choose Between Alcatel And Infinix.. Help Pls by princemillla(m): 6:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
Dotman23:
Good day, please I want to choose between Alcatel pixi 4 power plus and infinix hot 4lte.. Pls advice me.. They are both 38k

Are both brand new or used.

You can't compare Alcatel to infinix as both are operating on different Chipset. Mtk and snapdragon.

If the Alcatel is original with Google Apps (GAPPS) GO for it.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Choose Between Alcatel And Infinix.. Help Pls by Dotman23(m): 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
Brand new o
Re: I Need To Choose Between Alcatel And Infinix.. Help Pls by princemillla(m): 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
After carefully comparison, infinix pose more stunt jooo.... Lets forget the chipset now
Re: I Need To Choose Between Alcatel And Infinix.. Help Pls by oscillation55(m): 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
I can deliver this same Alcatel with gifts like 16gb SD card & Philip iron to you even @ a discounted price. Check my signature for contact.
Regards.
Dotman23:
Re: I Need To Choose Between Alcatel And Infinix.. Help Pls by Oscarpraise(m): 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
Seriously? The help you need is to get the itel S31 smartphone
Re: I Need To Choose Between Alcatel And Infinix.. Help Pls by proffnico(m): 12:10am On Apr 06, 2017
Oscarpraise:
Seriously? The help you need is to get the itel S31 smartphone
say that again

(1) (Reply)

How To Activate Free 200MB On Etisalat Network / Umidigi Z1 Pro Specs & Price / Help Me On My Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.