Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,367 members, 7,853,641 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:43 PM

Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG (13985 Views)

Osinbajo Reveals FG Plans For Power Sector / Presidency Lists The Achievements Buhari Has Made In The Power Sector / No Hope For Nigeria Power Sector – Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by sandland: 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
This minister called this success. Where's the power he is talking about.
Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
zoom007:

At least some locality that use to be in total darkness is getting light. wait for your turn abegi and stop spewing no improvement. There is improvement simple. let us know if you had hope under 16years of PDP. there is little improvement and please appreciate. We will look into your locality and please relocate to a city. Even some part of south africa no get light because they are in the remote areas. if Lagos, Abuja, port Harcourt and Kano see improvement that is a good one.
There's no improvemen .using just 4 major cities as a yardstick doesn't capture the entire country.am not spewing thrash but being realistic, moreover the improvement maybe attributed to the rainy season. So by dry season you would understand better because they said same thing last year. Don't let those politicians deceive you by comparing pdp 16 years leadership to apc because they're bird of the same feather flocking together. During pdp 16 years misrule, many states were enjoying constant power supply not this useless government apc that depends on propaganda to deceive you. Same persons that destroyed pdp are in apc today you are here comparing 16 years leadership. SMH
Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by naijagobetter(m): 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
three:

I guess there has been a rapid growth in power generation and increase in supply. It's just that some of us don't see it.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44 una get light for ya side?
yes we enjoy 23hrs electricity for the past two weeks
Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by zoom007: 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
asuustrike2009:

There's no improvemen .using just 4 major cities as a yardstick doesn't capture the entire country.am not spewing thrash but being realistic, moreover the improvement maybe attributed to the rainy season. So by dry season you would understand better because they said same thing last year. Don't let those politicians deceive you by comparing pdp 16 years leadership to apc because they're bird of the same feather flocking together. During pdp 16 years misrule, many states were enjoying constant power supply not this useless government apc that depends on propaganda to deceive you. Same persons that destroyed pdp are in apc today you are here comparing 16 years leadership. SMH
Oga i understand your concerns but Fashola was never in PDP and he was playing state politics. Am not talking of whether there is rain or not. power has improved generally both rainy and dry season. it can only get better at least under PDP 6 hours light in rainy season was seen as good but now most areas have more than 15 hours light. I asked my colleagues now and most have average of 12hours light here in Lagos and we stay in different areas. you did not attack the NASS for cutting down budget to build more power plant is the man trying his best and shouting to the world about NASS undermining his work you should focus your energy. Nigeria has enormous problem.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
zoom007:

Oga i understand your concerns but Fashola was never in PDP and he was playing state politics. Am not talking of whether there is rain or not. power has improved generally both rainy and dry season. it can only get better at least under PDP 6 hours light in rainy season was seen as good but now most areas have more than 15 hours light. I asked my colleagues now and most have average of 12hours light here in Lagos and we stay in different areas. you did not attack the NASS for cutting down budget to build more power plant is the man trying his best and shouting to the world about NASS undermining his work you should focus your energy. Nigeria has enormous problem.
The man is trying his best no doubt but he would receive more criticism because he was throwing stones to hit glass house during GEJ era. Well thank Lagos is seeing the improvement but some states aren't seeing it at all. Am very sure those seeing the improvement are paying their bills regularly which is the idea thing. Fashola is trying his best but he should do better by talking less why we see actions.
Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by zoom007: 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
asuustrike2009:

The man is trying his best no doubt but he would receive more criticism because he was throwing stones to hit glass house during GEJ era. Well thank Lagos is seeing the improvement but some states aren't seeing it at all. Am very sure those seeing the improvement are paying their bills regularly which is the idea thing. Fashola is trying his best but he should do better by talking less why we see actions.

If he performs in four years we masses will enjoy it, if otherwise we still bear the darkness.

Another thread now trending on Nairaland shows how he is working on the bridge that collapse due to flood. To be fair, he desrves the best minister award among his peers.
Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
zoom007:

If he performs in four years we masses will enjoy it, if otherwise we still bear the darkness.

Another thread now trending on Nairaland shows how he is working on the bridge that collapse due to flood. To be fair, he desrves the best minister award among his peers.
To be fair he doesn't deserve any award for anything. He's being paid to do the job so he has no choice. No politician deserves any award from her citizens because many of them are pretenders. Good job speaks for itself and doesn't necessitate award just like what we experienced in the Telecom sector during Obj.
Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by hgnbello(m): 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
i can say is really a success... for many months nw... no one is complaining abt PHCN anymore. buh we need prepaid meter..
Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by Charly68: 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
Power success ko Power success ni.. What is Fashola talking self ? The man must be sleeping or dreaming
Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by Badman77: 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
Havent read all d comments so far,everybody has spoken well,but when u complain abt your area pls remember to include d name just so we knw!my peeps in lagos(surulere)say power is FINE @list 4nw.
I hope & pray it goes round cos NIGERIANS deserve MORE & I am convinced that Fash is WORKING HARD.
I rest my case!
Re: Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG by ROBO1722: 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
CAPITAL LIE………………HABA, BUT WHY?

SO APC TEAM CAN ADDRESS ANY GATHERING WITHOUT LIES?

ITS UNFORTUNATE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufai queue to Cast his votes at his polling unit in Kaduna / President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House / Shehu Sani: It’s Sad That Many Parties Can’t Even Afford Poling Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.