Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,099 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Just Got Ds Invite Help!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Just Got Ds Invite Help!!! (1914 Views)

Urgent Invite Help A Brother Who Is Going / Plz Nairalanders...how Real Is Thid Job Invite..help A Brother / Job Invite Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Got Ds Invite Help!!! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
Dear Applicant,
You are hereby invited for Test and Interview as Office Administrator.
Interview Venue: Plot 890b, Admiral Oduwaye Street, Omole Phase2, Isheri Lagos. (Behind Tasty Fried Chicken/Capital Oil).
Please come with copies of your credentials.
Time: 2pm
Date: Friday 7th April 2017
Re: Just Got Ds Invite Help!!! by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
One thing I noticed here is "the name of the company that invite you was not stated in the text", but search for the stated address via google; for you to have a clue on the credibility of the text, also check through your sent message to know if you've ever applied for the stated role.

For them to give you enough time like two days interval makes it a bit professional. But do thorough findings. All the best.
Re: Just Got Ds Invite Help!!! by Pojomojo: 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
N0 19, FICAN BUILDING, BODE THOMAS STREET, ONIPANU LAGOS
Re: Just Got Ds Invite Help!!! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
scam
Re: Just Got Ds Invite Help!!! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
Thnks.... I actualy google dem dynamo faciltiy magt I think dey are recruitin firm bt am stil nt convince
Re: Just Got Ds Invite Help!!! by wellmax(m): 9:58am On Apr 07, 2017
goonerette
INTEGRITYA1
rundownn

A job is advertised.
You applied
You were shortlisted from a pool of several other applicants.
The company has a verifiable address
You didn't do any checks
Yet you called it a scam
Re: Just Got Ds Invite Help!!! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
wellmax:
goonerette INTEGRITYA1 rundownn
A job is advertised. You applied You were shortlisted from a pool of several other applicants. The company has a verifiable address You didn't do any checks Yet you called it a scam
slow down dude.... I didn't say its a scam am just be careful dts all
Re: Just Got Ds Invite Help!!! by ammierie(f): 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
it's not scam, i've actually been there once for an interview and its for this same post
rundownn:
Dear Applicant,

You are hereby invited for Test and Interview as Office Administrator.

Interview Venue: Plot 890b, Admiral Oduwaye Street, Omole Phase2, Isheri
Lagos.
(Behind Tasty Fried Chicken/Capital Oil).

Please come with copies of your credentials.

Time: 2pm

Date: Friday 7th April 2017
Re: Just Got Ds Invite Help!!! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
ammierie:
it's not scam, i've actually been there once for an interview and its for this same post
oh ! I even rescheduled ... Hw was it ? Am even findin it difficult to find my way thr frm yaba any help love ?
Re: Just Got Ds Invite Help!!! by nwakibie3(m): 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
rundownn:
oh ! I even rescheduled ... Hw was it ? Am even findin it difficult to find my way thr frm yaba any help love ?

I don't really knw the route from yaba but that address is in ojodu berger.
Re: Just Got Ds Invite Help!!! by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
wellmax:
goonerette
INTEGRITYA1
rundownn

A job is advertised.
You applied
You were shortlisted from a pool of several other applicants.
The company has a verifiable address
You didn't do any checks
Yet you called it a scam

Check my comment very well, I even started that for them to give the OP at least two days ahead of interview makes it more professional. Where did I mentioned scam?
Re: Just Got Ds Invite Help!!! by ammierie(f): 4:36pm On Apr 07, 2017
from yaba, take a bus going to berger and drop at the capital oil filling station just before Berger bus/stop. From the filling station, there is a short cut you can take to the street behind which is Admiral Oduwaye street. Once you get to the street, you turn right and walk forward, you'll see the plot number boldly written on the wall. The building will be on your right.
You'll write an aptitude test and theory where you will be asked who a business supervisor is? and the roles and responsibilities of a business supervisor in an organization. They will also test your ability on Microsoft (word and excel) after which you meet their Hr for the interview.
rundownn:
Re: Just Got Ds Invite Help!!! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2017
ammierie:
from yaba, take a bus going to berger and drop at the capital oil filling station just before Berger bus/stop. From the filling station, there is a short cut you can take to the street behind which is Admiral Oduwaye street. Once you get to the street, you turn right and walk forward, you'll see the plot number boldly written on the wall. The building will be on your right.
You'll write an aptitude test and theory where you will be asked who a business supervisor is? and the roles and responsibilities of a business supervisor in an organization. They will also test your ability on Microsoft (word and excel) after which you meet their Hr for the interview.
wow! Tnks love
Re: Just Got Ds Invite Help!!! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 07, 2017
@Ammierie thr is ds unemployment site dt fg created did u fill it. ?
Re: Just Got Ds Invite Help!!! by ammierie(f): 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
nope...
rundownn:
@Ammierie thr is ds unemployment site dt fg created did u fill it. ?

Re: Just Got Ds Invite Help!!! by ammierie(f): 8:17am On May 04, 2017
hi.. you dint get back to me on this... How did it go with them?
rundownn:
wow! Tnks love
Re: Just Got Ds Invite Help!!! by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 04, 2017
ammierie:
hi.. you dint get back to me on this... How did it go with them?
sorry ma lady I didn't go again bside I got anothr job . Thnks

(1) (Reply)

A Career Opportunity At Amazon Energy / Pls Who Knows This Place / Part Time Job Available And The Payment Package Is Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.