Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Breaking News: Mutallab Family Issues Statement - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Mutallab Family Issues Statement (11595 Views)

Mutallab Pleads Guilty -- What Next For Him? / Nigerian Juror Sacked From Mutallab's Trial / Abdul Mutallab's Online Posts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Mutallab Family Issues Statement by infobut(m): 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2009
I really think parenting is essential to proper conduct of a child irrespective of status.What i am saying is irrespective of whether you are rich or poor if you raise up your child in the way of the Lord he will never depart from it i.e if he really had it in him .It's one thing to bring up your child in a moral home it's another thing for him or her to be morally ok. What i am saying is besides bringing up children parents should also pray for their children and try as much as possible to stay close to them especially if they know peer pressure might be difficult for him to withstand. but i sympathise with the family and consequently I rest my case knowing it could have been anybody.
Re: Breaking News: Mutallab Family Issues Statement by SEFAGO(m): 10:15pm On Dec 28, 2009
20 years you.re kidding right? Even his charge sheet will read more than 20 counts and he'll most likely get maximum sentence for each count, even if he chickens out and gave info that leads to the arrest of bin Ladden, he still be in for as long as Methusela lived

Possible, they might find several things to charge him with I admit
Re: Breaking News: Mutallab Family Issues Statement by oge4real(f): 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2009
I really pity the boy's mother. What a name to make on the International front.
Re: Breaking News: Mutallab Family Issues Statement by bigfoot79(m): 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2009
@kobojunkie . In one statement, what is your view in all these
@sefag it's not that they might find something to charge him with. The truth is that that his singular act consist of a chain of actions each step that is criminal will be charged separately and severally dealt wit viz conspiracy, attempt and the actual commission of the crime
Re: Breaking News: Mutallab Family Issues Statement by Kobojunkie: 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2009

You are using a strawman style argument here. My point is that when someone of his caliber comes to the U.S. embassy to inform you of the radicalized behavior of his own son, and his son's intent of planning something dangerous, it should be taking more seriously.  I never said his statement should be conclusive of his son's behavior but should definitely be giving substantial weight.

I wasn’t offering you a strawman so I see no reason why you should consider it such. The authorities listened to him and hence the reason why his name was even on the watch list in the first place. But again, without solid evidence, there was no way of taking it further than that, which is what we know happened.

How do you know if that "someone" who pointed earlier that drugs strapped the same way would have been detected during the normal security search is an expert or knows what he is saying. Again, even if it should have been detected under normal routine, it does not negate the proposition that he should not have been subject to a heightened search, since they were aware of his radicalized behavior.

Agreed that He is not an expert but WE KNOW that drug traffickers are detected daily across the world, by the same NORMAL inspection, as the person stated. In fact, sniffers do a good job of this at some airport so the person does not have to be an EXPERT to tell us what we already know happens across the world, to date. In fact, we do know that NIGERIANS are high on the list of potential drug traffickers, and are sometimes subjected to even more vigorous searches across the world for just that reason.

They were NOT AWARE of his RADICALLIZED Behavior. Please let us stop jumping ahead of ourselves here. The Father called in making a CLAIM with no evidence. And the Authorities had no solid evidence to go by before this act.

Yes. Whether you are paying for the food or not. If  you own a restaurant and the father of someone informs you that a paying customer wants to come and rob you at night, I would hope that you would be extra cautious in observing that when that customer walks into your restaurant at night, or if possible deny service to that customer as long as it is within dictates of the law. Here, the govt. could have legally revoked his visa or denied him entry to the U.S., or at the very least subject him to a heightened search.

HUH?? Dude, quite coming up with these ridiculous analogies! It is not on the same level at all. Legally revoked his Visa with NO EVIDENCE? Do you know what that could mean here? We are saying this in a world were people who were detained in Guantanamo with next to no evidence have been known to have sued the same government and won?
Re: Breaking News: Mutallab Family Issues Statement by Kobojunkie: 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2009
bigfoot79:

@kobojunkie . In one statement, what is your view in all these

That is OF NO IMPORTANCE!! We are discussing a topic, my personal view should not change that.
Re: Breaking News: Mutallab Family Issues Statement by pumpy007(m): 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2009
Rubbish
Re: Breaking News: Mutallab Family Issues Statement by bigfoot79(m): 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2009
I don't get it , 'we are discussing ' and you dare say your own opinion is of no importance? So why waste your time contributing
Re: Breaking News: Mutallab Family Issues Statement by yeyeruzi: 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2009
Have being reading through the posts and searching the internet to clear my mind about glaring issues which a few had noticed

It is all political and many didn't ask the right questions.

Many got lost in sentiments, ethnic and religious issues based on things not related to the matter and left the USA to do the investigating for us.

(1) Why would security experts in the US tell the media what faruq as said without proof or solid investigation on their part before disseminating his alarming statements?

(2) Why would someone like faruq, who was said to be trained  for the job, fail like someone just being instructed to do it and even respond on the plane that he had an explosive in his pocket?

(3) If he his mad to want to kill himself and innocent victims on the strong faith of going to paradise like many of these terrorists, why would he be giving information about himself and al qaeda as if he was instructed to without torture during the investigation (he was undergoing medical care and torturing would not be allowed)?

(4) How did faruq get on the watch-list before this incident and why?

(5) If he were on the watch-list why haven't the US embassy  gotten in touch with faruq's father since he had sought help that he is seeking after his son's welfare?

(6) Why is nobody questioning the route that faruq took (making sure he passed through Nigeria before the incident) and the time factor related to his  movement. Aviation experts in Nigeria here should tell us if this is the only route possible and why?

(7) Why is al qaeda spending so much on terrorist attacks and continue to produce jerk-like products like terrorist faruq  who seems to have sloppy training at the last minute in public and still continue to produce more who don't learn from past mistakes apart from the 9/11 incidents which the USA till to day can't fanthom?

I have a strong feeling that faruq was monitored through out his route and even instructed on the flight to the USA in the bathroom and he had to do things so obviously stupid (like choosing to detonate the explosive in his sit and not  even creating a distraction and had to be jumped. I can even simulate a far better plan based on thriller movies and write a much convincing novel on it.

I believe faruq is not himself and his being used as a scapegoat to pull Nigeria into the scene of international terrorism

Re: Breaking News: Mutallab Family Issues Statement by Princek12(m): 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2009
Kobojunkie:

I wasn’t offering you a strawman so I see no reason why you should consider it such. The authorities listened to him and hence the reason why his name was even on the watch list in the first place. But again, without solid evidence, there was no way of taking it further than that, which is what we know happened.

Agreed that He is not an expert but WE KNOW that drug traffickers are detected daily across the world, by the same NORMAL inspection, as the person stated. In fact, sniffers do a good job of this at some airport so the person does not have to be an EXPERT to tell us what we already know happens across the world, to date. In fact, we do know that NIGERIANS are high on the list of potential drug traffickers, and are sometimes subjected to even more vigorous searches across the world for just that reason.

They were NOT AWARE of his RADICALLIZED Behavior. Please let us stop jumping ahead of ourselves here. The Father called in making a CLAIM with no evidence. And the Authorities had no solid evidence to go by before this act.

What is your problem? You are now saying his father made the claim without evidence. How do you know that? Are you the father who was dealing with his son's behavior? The father stated that his son's behavior was of serious concern to him and he has been radicalized. For example, behaviors such as going to Yemen and sending text messages stating that he was going on a course of Islam was sufficient for the father to conclude of his son's radicalized behavior. You have started fabricating and saying stuff you no know nothing about. You don't even know if the father provided any direct evidence to the embassy. The father's statement, anyway, is circumstantial evidence, which is sufficient to make the U.S. act

HUH?? Dude, quite coming up with these ridiculous analogies! It is not on the same level at all. Legally revoked his Visa with NO EVIDENCE? Do you know what that could mean here? We are saying this in a world were people who were detained in Guantanamo with next to no evidence have been known to have sued the same government and won?

What do you know about International Law? From the looks of it, nothing! Yes you can legally revoke a visa with circumstantial evidence that shows that he was linked to Al Qaeda. Since traveling to a country of which you are not a national is not a right, the country that granted the Visa can revoke your visa or deny you a visa for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to circumstantial evidence of ties to Al Qaeda. Obviously, even if the father did not provide any direct evidence to the U.S. initially, all the U.S. had to do was to ask the father to provide direct evidence (if any was available) that will be used to substantiate his (the father) claim. You will not expect that people who make such claims will have more than circumstantial evidence; I mean, do you want his father to provide video tapes or recorded conversations?
Re: Breaking News: Mutallab Family Issues Statement by bigfoot79(m): 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2009
, , [tt][/tt]
@yeyeru the only answer i can give is that the guy is truly a Nigerian, even though he feels like a terrorist which is not a Nigerian thing,
Re: Breaking News: Mutallab Family Issues Statement by proudly9ja(m): 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2009
@yeyeruzi

I don't know about your conclusions bt Il just say a bit abt al-qaeda training. They train people, mostly young people some even younger than Faruq for a very limited time sometimes 6 months. This is prolly so that they dont change their minds. The moment they see the guy/gurl is ready, they send him out. Most times, its the bomber himself that is eager to go out. Also, a trained agent follows the suicide bomber up to a point. In stituations where the suicide bombing is conducted on land, sometimes the agent even drives the bomber to the venue and watches from afar. In Faruq's case, I wont be surprised if the agent didnt follow him to schipol. Infact Il be surprised if he/she didn't. The reason dey do this is to make sure that the guy doesnt chicken out at last minute.

Funny enough, I wonder why they don't get on the planes with them, afterall, no be everyone dey find virgins for heaven? lol
Re: Breaking News: Mutallab Family Issues Statement by Kobojunkie: 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2009
bigfoot79:

I don't get it , 'we are discussing ' and you dare say your own opinion is of no importance? So why waste your time contributing  

Dude, read what I have posted so far and let that be all, simple. My PERSONAL take is not of importance, my contribution so far needs to be ALL THAT you need.
Re: Breaking News: Mutallab Family Issues Statement by macayub(m): 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2009
After the 9/11,the united states signed the USA PATRIOT ACT into law WITHIN A MONTH.It covers all area of anti-terrorism both legal and illegal.It involves wire-tapping,phone bugging,interception of e-mails,static and mobile surveillance,illegal detentions,abuse of peoples' freedom,opening of guantanamo bay and other high profile dention centres and so many more.I learnt that apart from the israelis,the united is the best when it comes to counter-terrorism.That your analysis that the father did not call the boy a terrorist is a big joke.They  know more than us as they have their spies  everywhere who knows if they are on nL.A little intelligence is not wasted in the united states.

Then US government should quickly include his father and his colleagues in their investigation, because i could not see any reason for his father championing an Islamic Bank in Nigeria (after he has made hell of money from First Bank and UBA - non-religious banks) if he is not a religion extremist. The son is only reading the script of his father
Re: Breaking News: Mutallab Family Issues Statement by mickey2000(m): 10:55pm On Dec 28, 2009
the sad part is that our green passport just got darker
president obama administration do not like nigeria
now they now have one more excuse to hate nigerians
sorry to dora's rebranding project.
Re: Breaking News: Mutallab Family Issues Statement by sherrify: 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2009
[b]I REALLY DO SYMPATHIS WITH THE MUTALLAB FAMILY AS ITS CLEAR THAT THEY WERE NOT HAPPY WITH THE WAY THE YOUNG MAN WAS LIVING HIS LIFE ABROAD ANYWAY,I SAY A BIG WELDONE TO THE FAMILY IF THEY TRULY INFORMED THE BRITISH/AMERICAN EMBASSY OF HIS SHITS,
AS THE CASE MAYBE IF THEY DID REPORT TRULY THEN THEIR NAMES WILL BE CLEARED OF ANY KIND OF SHAME THAT COMES WITH THE GUYS ERRORS AND ONLY THE BOY WILL SUFFER THE SHAME.
BUT LET LOOK AT IT FROM ANOTHER POINT OF VIEW ALOT OF YOUNG GUYS OF HIS AGE FROM POOR HOMES RESIDE ABROAD AND WE SEE HOW THEY GO OF THEIR HUSSLING EVEN IF THEY INDULDGE IN FRAUD THEY DO IT TO MAKE MONEY TO GO BACK HOME AND HELP THEIR IMIDATE FAMILIES.
THIS SHOULD BE AN EXAMPLE TO THE RULING FAMILIES IN NIGERIA WHO DENY PUBLIC OF TRUE DIVDEDS OF DEMOCRACY BY EMBEZZLING PUBLIC FUNDS TO RAISE THEIR KIDS,
MUTALLAB FAMILY AS JUST SUFFERED IT AND OTHER BAD FAMILIES EMBEZZLING WILL SUFFER MORE, GUYS WHO ARE STILL IN N IGERIA DREAMING TO MOVE OUT DON'T BE SCARED THAT THEY JIOPADISE UR CHANCES,GOD WILL MAKE WAY FOR YOU AND U WILL GET VISAS WITHOUT SEAN AS A TERRORIST,

THE END TOPIC FOR THE MUTALLAB FAMILY IS "RICH ALSO CRY"[/b][i][/i]
Re: Breaking News: Mutallab Family Issues Statement by chidichris(m): 11:03pm On Dec 28, 2009
the sad part is that our green passport just got darker
president obama administration do not like nigeria
now they now have one more excuse to hate nigerians
sorry to dora's rebranding project.

@mikeansy,
u are a plain idiot.
in the face of such a situation, u still have the got to say who hate u and what.
if obama hates nigeria, who like u? nobody in his right senses like nigeria and we do not deserve anybody's likeness. we are sad news.
an administration that tells the truth about ur behaviours hates u.
what has obama done wrong? telling yar adua that he came into power through fraudulent means or hillary clinton telling the fg to use our oil money for the interest of the poor suffering nigerians?
u are a beast.
it is things like u that go on suicide bombing.
a country without light has darkness and if anything is dark in such country, it is nothing but natural. wake up fool.
how many of these so called rich muslims are not sponsoring the killing of non muslims? they are born terrorists and if the son has decided to take this war across the boarder, he deserves his family support.
Re: Breaking News: Mutallab Family Issues Statement by yeyeruzi: 11:04pm On Dec 28, 2009
Al qaeda to me is a ruse to drive international political gains. They send media of threats and still USA can't trace it.

Let someone give logical answers to the question I asked in my earlier posts about faruq's incidence and I may start to believe the mysterious al qaeda exist despite their elaborate stupidity and yet unstoppable by the mighty USA.
Re: Breaking News: Mutallab Family Issues Statement by Kobojunkie: 11:05pm On Dec 28, 2009

What is your problem? You are now saying his father made the claim without evidence. How do you know that?

I have no problems; I have simply asked you questions of what we have so far on this. Is that bad? I wait to get ANSWERS rather than assertions being pushed as FACTS from you.

His father, a prominent Nigerian banker and former government official, warned the US embassy in Abuja in October that his son had developed radical views and might have travelled to Yemen.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8432934.stm

What EVIDENCE did the provide? Please let us know of them if you have that information.

Are you the father who was dealing with his son's behavior? The father stated that his son's behavior was of serious concern to him and he has been radicalized.
Please tell me this is a joke!!

For example, behaviors such as going to Yemen and sending text messages stating that he was going on a course of Islam was sufficient for the father to conclude of his son's radicalized behavior. You have started fabricating and saying stuff you no know nothing about. You don't even know if the father provided any direct evidence to the embassy. The father's statement, anyway, is circumstantial evidence, which is sufficient to make the U.S. act

So, we should assume everyone who goes to Yemen on a COURSE should be suspected of being a suicide bomber? Father’s statement is CIRCUMSTANTIAL evidence? Come on, they did act and as a result put him on a WATCH LIST.

What do you know about International Law? From the looks of it, nothing! Yes you can legally revoke a visa with circumstantial evidence that shows that he was linked to Al Qaeda.

Up until this incident, there was NO DIRECT LINK TO Al-Qaida. How we please stick to what we know?

Since traveling to a country of which you are not a national is not a right, the country that granted the Visa can revoke your visa or deny you a visa for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to circumstantial evidence of ties to Al Qaeda. Obviously, even if the father did not provide any direct evidence to the U.S. initially, all the U.S. had to do was to ask the father to provide direct evidence (if any was available) that will be used to substantiate his (the father) claim. You will not expect that people who make such claims will have more than circumstantial evidence; I mean, do you want his father to provide video tapes or recorded conversations?

HUH?? Please go back and read my earlier responses as it applies to what you have above. No more assertions needed, is it possible to get facts and strawman arguments from you at some point?
Re: Breaking News: Mutallab Family Issues Statement by HIO4: 11:12pm On Dec 28, 2009
LOL WTF @ man

So what's the essence of having a watchlist that is not closely monitored or properly regulated to protect citizens from terror.
Re: Breaking News: Mutallab Family Issues Statement by Bokoharam: 11:20pm On Dec 28, 2009
It's a pity this whole thing is happening when:

1. Nigeria worsened in Corruption Indices according TI;
2. Bokoharam debacle barely ended
3. Ikorodu Road parcel bomb exploded triggering international prying eyes
4. FBI had severally issued warnings linking Nigeria to Al Qaeda network
5. Niger-Delta militants have given the nation a very bad name
6. Kidnapping became a matter of international interest & concern
7. Nigerians are receiving the worst of treatments outside our shores
8. The int'l community is watching our irresponsibility with regard to Yar'adua' sickness and blatant disregard for his VP/the whole country in handing over power to his deputy

, But, I thank God it happened after the U/17 World Cup hosted by Nigeria this year.
Re: Breaking News: Mutallab Family Issues Statement by Kobojunkie: 11:21pm On Dec 28, 2009
yeyeruzi:

Have being reading through the posts and searching the internet to clear my mind about glaring issues which a few had noticed

It is all political and many didn't ask the right questions.

Many got lost in sentiments, ethnic and religious issues based on things not related to the matter and left the USA to do the investigating for us.

(1) Why would security experts in the US tell the media what faruq as said without proof or solid investigation on their part before disseminating his alarming statements?

LOL

yeyeruzi:

(2) Why would someone like faruq, who was said to be trained  for the job, fail like someone just being instructed to do it and even respond on the plane that he had an explosive in his pocket?  

He did fail too easy here!!!  LOL

yeyeruzi:

(3) If he his mad to want to kill himself and innocent victims on the strong faith of going to paradise like many of these terrorists, why would he be giving information about himself and al qaeda as if he was instructed to without torture during the investigation (he was undergoing medical care and torturing would not be allowed)?

LOL  . . . . funny question

yeyeruzi:

(4) How did faruq get on the watch-list before this incident and why?

That has been answered by even his own father.

yeyeruzi:

(5) If he were on the watch-list why haven't the US embassy  gotten in touch with faruq's father since he had sought help that he is seeking after his son's welfare?

His father sought of gave answers!

yeyeruzi:

(6) Why is nobody questioning the route that faruq took (making sure he passed through Nigeria before the incident) and the time factor related to his  movement. Aviation experts in Nigeria here should tell us if this is the only route possible and why?

Interesting  . . .

yeyeruzi:

(7) Why is al qaeda spending so much on terrorist attacks and continue to produce jerk-like products like terrorist faruq  who seems to have sloppy training at the last minute in public and still continue to produce more who don't learn from past mistakes apart from the 9/11 incidents which the USA till to day can't fanthom?

I wonder myself  . . . .

yeyeruzi:
I have a strong feeling that faruq was monitored through out his route and even instructed on the flight to the USA in the bathroom and he had to do things so obviously silly (like choosing to detonate the explosive in his sit and not  even creating a distraction and had to be jumped. I can even simulate a far better plan based on thriller movies and write a much convincing novel on it.

I believe faruq is not himself and his being used as a scapegoat to pull Nigeria into the scene of international terrorism

Well, at this point we are allowed to speculate as we want since we do not have the facts, but yeah, he did do a clumsy job of things for one who was supposedly TRAINED by AlQuaida and was ready to die. Lol

I guess terrorists are not perfect. Al Quiada might realize after this that Nigerians may not be good candidates for such acts. Roflmao!!
Re: Breaking News: Mutallab Family Issues Statement by No2Atheism(m): 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Al Quiada might realize after this that Nigerians may not be good candidates for such acts. Roflmao!!

Word . . .
Re: Breaking News: Mutallab Family Issues Statement by Sauron1: 11:29pm On Dec 28, 2009
HIO4:

LOL WTF @ man

So what's the essence of having a watchlist that is not closely monitored or properly regulated to protect citizens from terror.

It is just there to play with like a kiddie's teddy bear.
USA messed up big time. . . . .They had the info and they did nothing with it.
Fair play to the Homeland Security though.
Re: Breaking News: Mutallab Family Issues Statement by SEFAGO(m): 11:30pm On Dec 28, 2009

It is likely that Nigeria's lack of security could be a cause. In other countries, it would have been red flag if a foreign citizen of Nigerian man named "Umar Mutallab" is taking a flight to Amsterdam to USA. But not so much if you are in Nigeria you home country.
Re: Breaking News: Mutallab Family Issues Statement by HIO4: 11:33pm On Dec 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

It is just there to play with like a kiddie's teddy bear.
USA messed up big time. . . . .They had the info and they did nothing with it.
Fair play to the Homeland Security though.

Yup. . . .
Another FEMA-like catastrophe that they will continue to downplay and fail to own up to.
They find it easier to focus on profiling and propagating stereotypes
Re: Breaking News: Mutallab Family Issues Statement by angel101(f): 11:41pm On Dec 28, 2009
all this may have been avoided if the US had refused for the boy to fly as his father had sought their help in finding him and returning him home.
shouldnt even the nigerian immigration have done that if the father had allegedly reported to the naija authorities as well?
Re: Breaking News: Mutallab Family Issues Statement by Kobojunkie: 11:48pm On Dec 28, 2009
angel101:

all this may have been avoided if the US had refused for the boy to fly as his father had sought their help in finding him and returning him home.
shouldnt even the nigerian immigration have done that if the father had allegedly reported to the naija authorities as well?

He is a 23 year old Man for pete’s sake. We are not talking of a BOY here. We are talking of a MAN. Why should his father’s words have that much power over the man’s LIFE?  Return him Home to where? Nigeria, because his father says so? Let us assume this never happened . . . . let us assume his father reported him and he flew to the US with no bombs and no problems, would we still demand that his FATHER’s words be enough to cancel a 23 year old man's Visa? Would you still demand this man be bundled back to Nigeria all because his father said he should or would like that to be so?
Re: Breaking News: Mutallab Family Issues Statement by proudly9ja(m): 11:50pm On Dec 28, 2009
angel101:

This is what bothers me too. Some months ago, the former police chief told us we have Terrorists in Nigeria. Mike Okiro could not have been raising a false alarm. While Im not excusing the incompetency of the US anti-terrorism unit, I don't think the Nigerian anti-terrorism unit has that large number of people on its own watch list so how come Umar was not arrested or at least flagged when he went thru Muritala?

Well if a whole Ribadu could pass through undetected, I don't expect Umar to have any issues.
Re: Breaking News: Mutallab Family Issues Statement by HIO4: 11:51pm On Dec 28, 2009
according to cnn, they prefer having attention deficit 7-8 year old innocent american citizens on the watchlist to bother.
Re: Breaking News: Mutallab Family Issues Statement by jcross22: 11:52pm On Dec 28, 2009
WHAT WAS HE DOING IN YEMEN? AND WHO SENT HIM THERE?. CONSIDER THIS FROM LOME TO UK FINALLY TO YEMEN , TO TELL YOU THAT AFTER GAINING WESTERN EDUCATION , HE NEEDS ISLAMIC EDUCATION . FARUQ IS GOOD AND PROFOUND MUSLIM. FARUQ HAVE TASTED DIFFERENT KINDS OF LUXURIOUS LIFE SO ALL HE NEEDS NOW IS QUIT THE EARTH MAKE HIS WAY DOWN TO ALLAH'S PARADISE TO MEET EXOTIC HUSTLERS 72 VIRGINS WOW . THE GUY DON TIRE FOR EARTHLY ENJOYMENT .A GOOD MUSLIMS KILL INFIDEL TO GAIN MORE WEIGHT IN THE ALLAH'S JUDGMENT SCALE . SO DO NOT BE FOOL BY SOME MUSLIMS CONSIDERING THE ACT AS BAD BUT IN THEIR IS A BIG VICTORY IF THE GUY GET KILLED BY THE US FORCE WHAT YOU WILL HEAR FROM THE MUSLIMS BROTHERS IS THAT ALLAH CAUSE THE ACCIDENT TO HAPPEN AND THE GUY WILL SURELY LIE ON THE BED WITH 72 VIRGINS IN ALLAH PARADISE
Re: Breaking News: Mutallab Family Issues Statement by Sauron1: 11:53pm On Dec 28, 2009
HIO4:

Yup. . . .
Another FEMA-like catastrophe that they will continue to downplay and fail to own up to.
They find it easier to focus on profiling and propagating stereotypes

USA is a useless country. . . . . .Their security has to be the worst in the developed world. . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

IG: Constables To Earn N50000 / Release El-zakzaky, Shehu Sani Advises Buhari / Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.