Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,285 members, 7,860,665 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:02 PM

After Years Of Being Together, Man Wrote This Emotional Words To Describe Wife. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After Years Of Being Together, Man Wrote This Emotional Words To Describe Wife. (575 Views)

Bbnaija Ebuka's Wife Celebrates Him On His 38th Birthday Wit Emotional Words,vid / Actor Junior Pope Celebrates His Wife Birthday " With Emotional Words / Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Years Of Being Together, Man Wrote This Emotional Words To Describe Wife. by zinnystar(f): 7:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
With what is happening in marriages thisdays, Singles are afraid to be paired up.
While those who are already married areplaying PDA.
Yeah, this really got my attention.
A Nigerian man who is not yet "tired" of loving his wife, after 8 years of knowing her wrote how happyhe still feels being with her.
When men appreciate their wives andwives love their husbands, won't thehome be a "made in heaven home"?
He wrote:
It's been 2 years since you officially acceded to the throne of Gasgold Matriarch and 7 years + since you became my friend.
I have never wished, neither will I ever wish I'd married someone else.

Your patience, caring attitude, magnanimity, selflessness and faith are some of the sterling qualities that got me glued to you since 2009.
I wish our son will find a good wife like mine.
I named our son after you, praying he will be a good man as his mum.
Thank you for not telling me 'it's ok' when I erred.
Thank you for compelling me to always make right my wrongs.
Thank you for being a first-class wife and magnificent mother.
I see bigger and better us beyond this day.
You have been standing by me and with me through thick and thin, rest assured in Christ you will not fall as the Divine Glory is about descending.
Thank you, Odunayo Abidemi.
Coming years will surely be better beyond letters.
Happy Anniversary, Harbby (My Amazing Amazon)
www.zinnystar.com/2017/04/after-years-of-being-together-man-wrote.html?m=1

Re: After Years Of Being Together, Man Wrote This Emotional Words To Describe Wife. by stephleena(f): 7:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
haaaa,na Yoruba demon ooo...okay, fingers crossed.
Re: After Years Of Being Together, Man Wrote This Emotional Words To Describe Wife. by zinnystar(f): 7:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lol, that's the power of love.
Re: After Years Of Being Together, Man Wrote This Emotional Words To Describe Wife. by PrinzCarter(m): 7:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
D first two to type were ladies undecided,ladies n marriage 5&6
Re: After Years Of Being Together, Man Wrote This Emotional Words To Describe Wife. by decatalyst(m): 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
The man's brain has been formatted and reconfigured by correct food, spontaneity, care and above all, better sex grin

Enjoy dey go my brother. Nothing sweet pass ordained marriage.

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija: Don't Be Stupid, Vote For The Best And Most Entertaining-Tayo Faniran / You Lack Logistics: Hilarious Photo Caption Of Efe, Bisola And Tboss / 'stop Looking For Famous People To Influence Your Children' - Amber Rose Warns P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.