Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Nigerian Lady Fights Man In Italy On The Streets Over Money (Video, Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Fights Man In Italy On The Streets Over Money (Video, Photos) (48647 Views)

Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) / Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos / Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Fights Man In Italy On The Streets Over Money (Video, Photos) by dainformant(m): 7:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
This is quite shameful. A video which is currently trending online shows how a Nigerian woman fought a man (also a Nigerian), in the streets of Italy over 'her money'. In the trending footage, the lady can be heard shouting at the man to give her her money or kill her as she held and dragged his clothes in public.

The man who can be heard saying that he didn't rape her -told her that he wasn't going to touch her no matter what she does.. The enraged woman even almost attacked the person who was filming the fight...

No one really knows how the man came to be in possession of her money..

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/you-must-give-me-my-money-nigerian-lady.html

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inNPjZE7qKI

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Man In Italy On The Streets Over Money (Video, Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 7:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
What they do best, irrespective of geography or location!

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Man In Italy On The Streets Over Money (Video, Photos) by dainformant(m): 7:37pm On Apr 05, 2017

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Man In Italy On The Streets Over Money (Video, Photos) by NCANChairman(m): 7:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
Em..............if I call the name of the suspected tribe this lady hails from, many will attack me.

Besides, this work am doing is seke(Secretary) work. I dunno why he will not come and work his work.

I have more important things to do like visiting Edo state, seeing the oba and hang out with some Benin girls.

NcanSecretary abeg please process.

NcanChairman

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Man In Italy On The Streets Over Money (Video, Photos) by decatalyst(m): 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
Only shameless men stand and allow ladies insult their generation because of money. Give her the money and keep your pride and dignity intact. Nah another chance to get money she no go get again undecided

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Man In Italy On The Streets Over Money (Video, Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 7:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
In Aramide's voice "e fun mi lowo miiiii! Pls berra have ma money! Pay me whatchya owe me!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Man In Italy On The Streets Over Money (Video, Photos) by NCANSecretary: 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
NCANChairman:
Em..............if I call the name of the suspected tribe this lady hails from, many will attack me.

Besides, this work am doing is seke(Secretary) work. I dunno why he will not come and work his work.

I have more important things to do like visiting Edo state, seeing the oba and hang out with some Benin girls.

NcanSecretary abeg please process.

NcanChairman

Processed.

Sir, hope your visit to benin has nothing to do with this video.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Man In Italy On The Streets Over Money (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
These people have turned Italy into Ajegunle.

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Man In Italy On The Streets Over Money (Video, Photos) by Hades2016(m): 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
The man fvvck him no want pay grin

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Man In Italy On The Streets Over Money (Video, Photos) by Amarabae(f): 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
Quite shameful.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Man In Italy On The Streets Over Money (Video, Photos) by nonstan(m): 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
For fvck sake, give the lady the cash, u go do after u no go wan pay

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Man In Italy On The Streets Over Money (Video, Photos) by abike12(f): 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
crazy
Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Man In Italy On The Streets Over Money (Video, Photos) by emeijeh(m): 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
Just to let you know that there is a place called OVIEDO in spain.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Man In Italy On The Streets Over Money (Video, Photos) by nickxtra(m): 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
Naija craze exported
Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Man In Italy On The Streets Over Money (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
angry

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Man In Italy On The Streets Over Money (Video, Photos) by Ebeleiscorupt: 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
Edo ladies with diaspora harlotry.

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Man In Italy On The Streets Over Money (Video, Photos) by jonaifame22(m): 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
Edo gal

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Man In Italy On The Streets Over Money (Video, Photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
If they deny you visa now, you will blame your innocent village people. Just see these one as them wan turn italy to naija.

Shameless

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Man In Italy On The Streets Over Money (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
If the deny them visa now,they'll start crying .Nigerians are notorious for misbehaving wherever they find themselves.Shameless

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Man In Italy On The Streets Over Money (Video, Photos) by bebe2(f): 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
U see as the man put hand for pocket??

If na Nigeria, he for don use slap scatter the girl face. grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Man In Italy On The Streets Over Money (Video, Photos) by Nwodosis(m): 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
There is no country in world where money is made with easy!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Man In Italy On The Streets Over Money (Video, Photos) by misscowmilk(f): 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
It's OK

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Man In Italy On The Streets Over Money (Video, Photos) by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
But why are we like this?

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Man In Italy On The Streets Over Money (Video, Photos) by yomi007k(m): 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
angry

When dem deport una nau, u go calm down.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Man In Italy On The Streets Over Money (Video, Photos) by Nwodosis(m): 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
There is no country in world where money is made with ease!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Man In Italy On The Streets Over Money (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
Moshudi d'obo l'awin grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Man In Italy On The Streets Over Money (Video, Photos) by SeniorZato(m): 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
How did her money got to the man's pocket

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Man In Italy On The Streets Over Money (Video, Photos) by sisisioge: 8:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

Lol at no one knows how the man came to be in possession of her money.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Man In Italy On The Streets Over Money (Video, Photos) by DirewolfofStark(m): 8:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
EDO GIRLS I HAIL UNA. SEE AS UNA TAKE TOTO DEY DO INTERNATIONAL PROMO FOR ITALO. JUS CARRY GO DEY MAKE EDO TRIBE PROUD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

21 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Man In Italy On The Streets Over Money (Video, Photos) by DaGr8est(m): 8:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
NCANSecretary:
Processed.
Sir, hope your visit to benin has nothing to do with this video.
stop talking to yourself

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa / Nigerians Dig Out Buried Frozen Chicken Seized By Customs / 120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.