Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Who Knows This Woman That Stole From Us? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Knows This Woman That Stole From Us? (860 Views)

Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From / Civilian JTF Punished 2 Kids That Stole N30k In Borno (photos) / Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows This Woman That Stole From Us? by violam: 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
Please we need help locating this woman in the picture. Our staff called her number in error for a paid order and she claimed the customer who ordered was her younger sister who had asked her to take delivery of the order. She asked the delivery man to meet her in front of a hotel in abuja and she took the order.

Now the actual owner of the order called (she had same name Aina) with the thief.
We called this woman to return the order and she said we should do our worst. I found her name and email via truecaller. Found her on instagram she deleted her account (she even has kids as per her instagram pictures).
Now why i need to find her is to ask her what kind of kids she will be raising.
Her name: Aina Falade
Email: aishatuismail059@gmail.com
Phone number: 08035962713

I will pay N10,000 to anyone who finds this woman. The goods she stole are worth N25,950.

Re: Who Knows This Woman That Stole From Us? by stefanweeks: 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
Beautiful thief
Re: Who Knows This Woman That Stole From Us? by NosoChic: 8:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
infact ehn...I Don tire for all this news....
Re: Who Knows This Woman That Stole From Us? by myfantasies(f): 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
Don't judge a book by its cover
Re: Who Knows This Woman That Stole From Us? by midehi2(f): 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
with just 26k you are disgracing yourself, so she think she won't be caught....olodo

1 Like

Re: Who Knows This Woman That Stole From Us? by Ehinmola(m): 8:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
There is a beautiful thief on the loose. Watch it, you may be the next target. What a shame to her?. Permit me, this economic recession has taken a new dimension:beautiful thief!.
Re: Who Knows This Woman That Stole From Us? by sainty2k3(m): 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
I think she won't just say do your worst, may be she was accused in a wrong way. I think u can talk things out with her and see how to recover your goods.
If that fails involve the police,
Re: Who Knows This Woman That Stole From Us? by abbeyty(m): 7:05am On Apr 06, 2017
sainty2k3:
I think she won't just say do your worst, may be she was accused in a wrong way. I think u can talk things out with her and see how to recover your goods.
If that fails involve the police,

what do you mean accused in a wrong way? accusing in a wrong way by taking thing that doesn't belong to her, in fact she should be flogged n.a.k.ed in a market square for what she did. na her type dey kill delivery person
Re: Who Knows This Woman That Stole From Us? by Nickizoe(f): 7:14am On Apr 06, 2017
stefanweeks:
Beautiful thief
Hehehehehe Really beautiful Thief..
Re: Who Knows This Woman That Stole From Us? by meezynetwork(m): 7:39am On Apr 06, 2017
Imagine, cos of 26k? Beautiful thieves on the prowl
Re: Who Knows This Woman That Stole From Us? by mekybabe1: 7:46am On Apr 06, 2017
What a shame!
Re: Who Knows This Woman That Stole From Us? by violam: 7:52am On Apr 06, 2017
my staff called her severally before i intervened. We pleaded with her to return the order and she said after all we are not the first to be defrauded so why are we disturbing her. i sent her sms messages then called, she picked and said we can do our worst she doesn't care.
i used to hear stories of how Nigerians are terrible but i never experienced it first hand before now. i am in shock when i think of this.
To even think she has kids really bothers me because she will raise kids that will become a problem to society tomorrow.
I am just stunned. I will go to the police if i don't find her here.
i actually wanted to leave her till i discovered she had kids. i said no, i must find her and teach her a lesson so next time her kids steal she will advice them that crime does not pay.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows This Woman That Stole From Us? by ipobbigot7: 8:41am On Apr 06, 2017
Pretty thief.
Re: Who Knows This Woman That Stole From Us? by stefanweeks: 9:01am On Apr 06, 2017
Nickizoe:

Hehehehehe Really beautiful Thief..

Looks like you

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Early Morning Threat / Matharoos Received Emergency Travel Documents To Escape - Canadian Embassy / Notorious Nigerian Kidnapper Has Ghanaian Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.