Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Way To Go Naija - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Way To Go Naija (345 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Way To Go Naija by DesireInnerWear(f): 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lol.

So, I been asking myself... I hope I'm doing the right thing with this CrowdFunding.

That's because of the so many private conversations I've been having with interested participants.

Most of them laud the idea, some were already hinting dubious suggestions, others simply wanted to know what's in it for them.

Nigerians, sharp people. Lol.

Well, here's the big picture you choose not to see.

- As at 10pm today, Jamb hasn't been able to successfully register up to 200,000 candidates from the over 1.5million candidate expectations.
(A whole state with cross attached to their name went on campaign, carrying placards to raise millions of 30N votes for a certain housemate in bbn, meanwhile only 1.01% of over 90,000+ applicants have successfully registered for UTME in that state ).

- NYSC will soon be releasing new sets of Otondos into the job market, that's over 80,000+ to be cleared & discharged latest nextweekend, add that to an already overcrowded jobseeking market of almost 10million unemployed Nigerians, and you have a bursting at the seam 11million+ persons laying fallow. Ohk.

- hundreds of thousands of businesses are currently folding up or becoming a ghost of their former self, most have moved from creditors to debtors, they can't even restock their shops....

- Companies are equally folding up or downsizing, a Friend recently lamented to me that she goes home everyday not sure if her job would be waiting for her the next day. She don turn prayer warrior by force...

- People are depressed and committing suicide.

- Schools currently on hols, another school fees due in some weeks.

So if you're still wondering why you should join this cause, at least be part of something laudable for once.

I believe this is the way to go, let's CrowdFund someone's dreams, let's support someone idea, who knows.... they could be your next saving grace.

Wouldn't you rather join the movement?

https://m./213242849085054?ref=bookmarks

(1) (Reply)

Take Advantage Of Our Free Forex Seminar / Fellow Nairalanders, A Friend Is In Trouble!! Help With Your Advice / How Do You Make Money In A Ponzi Scheme?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.