Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,960 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Photos Of Daniel Ikoli, Naval Officer Who Was Found Dead At His Home In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Daniel Ikoli, Naval Officer Who Was Found Dead At His Home In Lagos (38979 Views)

Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos / Navy Admiral, Daniel Ikoli Was Assassinated, He Didn't Commit Suicide – Officers / Suicide: Daniel Ikoli Shot Himself Dead In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Daniel Ikoli, Naval Officer Who Was Found Dead At His Home In Lagos by dainformant(m): 6:58am On Apr 06, 2017
Here are photos of the Fleet Commander, Western Naval Command, Apapa, Lagos State, Rear Admiral Daniel Ikoli, who was found dead in a pool of blood at his residence in the Apapa area of Lagos. It was learnt that a service pistol, expended and live ammunition, were recovered at the scene by police detectives who visited the residence.

It was believed that Admiral Ikoli shot himself dead.

It was gathered that he lived with his house boy. His wife stays in Abuja, while his children are schooling abroad.

Ikoli, who was Commander, Nigerian Navy Ship (NNS) BEECROFT and later appointed into the presidential committee on the probe of arms deal, was said to have been found in a pool of his blood.

It was gathered that the naval officer left the office, on Tuesday afternoon, after complaining he was not feeling too well. It was also gathered that Admiral Ikoli was battling an undisclosed illness, which made him lose weight.

It was also gathered that the deceased was suffering from depression caused by the high dollar rate and unavailability Foreign Exchange (FOREX) for his children’s tuition.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/photos-of-naval-officer-who-was-found.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Daniel Ikoli, Naval Officer Who Was Found Dead At His Home In Lagos by dainformant(m): 6:59am On Apr 06, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Photos Of Daniel Ikoli, Naval Officer Who Was Found Dead At His Home In Lagos by Caseless: 7:00am On Apr 06, 2017
RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Daniel Ikoli, Naval Officer Who Was Found Dead At His Home In Lagos by arosunshine(m): 7:06am On Apr 06, 2017
That man didn't kill himself embarassed

26 Likes

Re: Photos Of Daniel Ikoli, Naval Officer Who Was Found Dead At His Home In Lagos by Sketchandcraft(m): 7:06am On Apr 06, 2017
RIP and to those who kill you...

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Daniel Ikoli, Naval Officer Who Was Found Dead At His Home In Lagos by Ashleydolls(f): 7:07am On Apr 06, 2017
sad and disheartening. RIP Gallant Officer
Re: Photos Of Daniel Ikoli, Naval Officer Who Was Found Dead At His Home In Lagos by annnikky(f): 7:10am On Apr 06, 2017
Good people doesn't last indeed cry may God give ur family d fortitude to bear ur lost...

RIP Admiral cry
Re: Photos Of Daniel Ikoli, Naval Officer Who Was Found Dead At His Home In Lagos by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:14am On Apr 06, 2017
you appointed him for a position as sensitive as that and gave him no concrete security... buhari is a killer

R.I.P sire cry

13 Likes

Re: Photos Of Daniel Ikoli, Naval Officer Who Was Found Dead At His Home In Lagos by Aufbauh(m): 7:31am On Apr 06, 2017
Why do bad things happen to good people? Life itself ain't fair but we can be fair to ourselves.

RIP gallant officer!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Daniel Ikoli, Naval Officer Who Was Found Dead At His Home In Lagos by meezynetwork(m): 7:34am On Apr 06, 2017
Hmm R.I.P.
Re: Photos Of Daniel Ikoli, Naval Officer Who Was Found Dead At His Home In Lagos by softwerk(f): 7:46am On Apr 06, 2017
This story is not yet complete and some questions unanswered!!! cry

1. He couldn't access dollars to pay his children's fees abroad?

Why didn't he kill himself when dollar was N550, why now when the CBN and FG have intervened to make dollars cheaper and now available at N320?

2. He has been battling an undisclosed illness?

Even HIV for goodness sake is now being properly managed and a Rear Admiral should have access to A List medical care both home and abroad on the Navy's bill.

3. He committed suicide because he could not provide for his family?!

I do not know of any Senior Military Officer in Nigeria that does not have choice properties both home and abroad. I even know a junior Naval Officer that has completed his second duplex!

"Ikoli, who was Commander, Nigerian Navy Ship (NNS) BEECROFT and later appointed into the presidential committee on the probe of arms deal" - This guy was clearly NOT a 'small boy'!!!

So should all 150Million poor and perpetually starving Nigerians that have 1001 'GENUINE' reasons to commit suicide assemble at the Lagos lagoon and take turns?!

If this is really suicide then;

SAY NO TO SUICIDE and let's all be patient; NO BODY LEAVES THIS WORLD ALIVE!!!?

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of Daniel Ikoli, Naval Officer Who Was Found Dead At His Home In Lagos by anonymuz(m): 7:57am On Apr 06, 2017
OP are you saying he just commited suicide?
Re: Photos Of Daniel Ikoli, Naval Officer Who Was Found Dead At His Home In Lagos by Jbleenk: 8:04am On Apr 06, 2017
Aufbauh:
Why do bad things happen to good people? Life itself ain't fair but we can be fair to ourselves.

RIP gallant officer!

They only realize u are good after u are dead! RIP same same

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Daniel Ikoli, Naval Officer Who Was Found Dead At His Home In Lagos by emerich(m): 8:11am On Apr 06, 2017
Nah... .... Suicide! Far from that, he was murdered. ...... Period.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Daniel Ikoli, Naval Officer Who Was Found Dead At His Home In Lagos by Oladelson(m): 9:36am On Apr 06, 2017
i salute you sir
Re: Photos Of Daniel Ikoli, Naval Officer Who Was Found Dead At His Home In Lagos by Iamwrath: 9:37am On Apr 06, 2017
I still believe he was assasinated

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of Daniel Ikoli, Naval Officer Who Was Found Dead At His Home In Lagos by Talk2Bella(f): 9:37am On Apr 06, 2017
RIP sir
Re: Photos Of Daniel Ikoli, Naval Officer Who Was Found Dead At His Home In Lagos by Tazdroid(m): 9:37am On Apr 06, 2017
Condolence to the bereaved family

Sirnucee:

How is it the presidents fault?
You just decided to portray your stupidity On nairaland...ode!!

If you can show me where on this thread I stated it was the president's fault, I'll restrain from lashing back.
Re: Photos Of Daniel Ikoli, Naval Officer Who Was Found Dead At His Home In Lagos by sagerasaq: 9:37am On Apr 06, 2017
dem jazz am ni oooo!!!!!! From village shaa
Re: Photos Of Daniel Ikoli, Naval Officer Who Was Found Dead At His Home In Lagos by eleko1: 9:38am On Apr 06, 2017
.* Cough* Persin dey probe dasukigate,suddenly killed himself abi? No fingerprint Woteva.How do we knw say nah him killed himself? God will not sleep
Re: Photos Of Daniel Ikoli, Naval Officer Who Was Found Dead At His Home In Lagos by GloriaNinja(f): 9:38am On Apr 06, 2017
Maybe he was shot, they shouldn't rule that as a suicide.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Daniel Ikoli, Naval Officer Who Was Found Dead At His Home In Lagos by henrydadon(m): 9:39am On Apr 06, 2017
angry

i suspect a great deal of foul play here

hit like if you think he shot himself

hit share if you think he was murdered

1 Like 26 Shares

Re: Photos Of Daniel Ikoli, Naval Officer Who Was Found Dead At His Home In Lagos by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 06, 2017

Re: Photos Of Daniel Ikoli, Naval Officer Who Was Found Dead At His Home In Lagos by hotspec(m): 9:40am On Apr 06, 2017
SUICIDE is never d solution. Besides, a lonely person can start thinking along that way. Say NO to loneliness.
I had to report my married, but- living-alone neighbour (wife lives in Lagos) to the pastor. He lost just #47,000 to MMM and since then has been depressed, not talking to anyone, not goin out, unless office and I learnt he hasnt been talking to colleagues @ work also.
Re: Photos Of Daniel Ikoli, Naval Officer Who Was Found Dead At His Home In Lagos by xreal: 9:41am On Apr 06, 2017
dainformant:
Here are photos of the Fleet Commander, Western Naval Command, Apapa, Lagos State, Rear Admiral Daniel Ikoli, who was found dead in a pool of blood at his residence in the Apapa area of Lagos. It was learnt that a service pistol, expended and live ammunition, were recovered at the scene by police detectives who visited the residence.

It was believed that Admiral Ikoli shot himself dead.

It was gathered that he lived with his house boy. His wife stays in Abuja, while his children are schooling abroad.

Ikoli, who was Commander, Nigerian Navy Ship (NNS) BEECROFT and later appointed into the presidential committee on the probe of arms deal, was said to have been found in a pool of his blood.

It was gathered that the naval officer left the office, on Tuesday afternoon, after complaining he was not feeling too well. It was also gathered that Admiral Ikoli was battling an undisclosed illness, which made him lose weight.

It was also gathered that the deceased was suffering from depression caused by the high dollar rate and unavailability Foreign Exchange (FOREX) for his children’s tuition.

adon biliv dat.

Na by force to school abroad ?
Are there no cheaper and good schools in nigeria again?

Don't give me that as a reason for suicide.
Re: Photos Of Daniel Ikoli, Naval Officer Who Was Found Dead At His Home In Lagos by comelyJummy(f): 9:41am On Apr 06, 2017
Rest in perfect peace. Navy and assassination hmmmm God understands.
Re: Photos Of Daniel Ikoli, Naval Officer Who Was Found Dead At His Home In Lagos by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 06, 2017
RIP
Re: Photos Of Daniel Ikoli, Naval Officer Who Was Found Dead At His Home In Lagos by Bigsteveg(m): 9:45am On Apr 06, 2017
This looks like a murder case to me. NPF should investigate this well.
Re: Photos Of Daniel Ikoli, Naval Officer Who Was Found Dead At His Home In Lagos by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 06, 2017
If he shot he's head there's very high chance he will miss the brain,the brain could be anywhere in that head.R.I.P tho

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Daniel Ikoli, Naval Officer Who Was Found Dead At His Home In Lagos by Tazdroid(m): 9:50am On Apr 06, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
you appointed him for a position as sensitive as that and gave him no concrete security... buhari is a killer

R.I.P sire cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) / A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank / Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.