Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Experience With Pick Pockets In Owerri - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Experience With Pick Pockets In Owerri (443 Views)

Have Anyone Ever Get In Contact With Pick Pocketin Taxi,bus Or Keke Shear Ur Ex / Too Many Pick Pockets At Obalende / Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experience With Pick Pockets In Owerri by selfemployed(m): 7:18am On Apr 06, 2017
I was in Owerri yesterday and pick pockets picked my wallet from me. I immediately called my GTBank account officer and asked for how to get my atm blocked. He directed me to text "Hotlist MyAccountNumber" to 08076665555, which I did and got a reply from the bank that my account has been hotlisted. Surprisingly, the pickpocket guy was able to withdraw all the money in my Savings account from an ATM in DOUGLAS ROAD. But could not withdraw from my Current Account.

A few questions on my mind..

1. How was the guy able to know my PIN?
2. What can be done to get him arrested?

Heading to the bank now to make my complain and withdraw the money in my Current Account

I will be disappointed if the bank does not have good answers. The guy may have his face covered with a cap so the camera will not capture it Maybe its time that we start capturing finger prints for every ATM withdrawal.
Re: Experience With Pick Pockets In Owerri by overdrive(m): 7:27am On Apr 06, 2017
juju thingz
Re: Experience With Pick Pockets In Owerri by BLACKdagger: 8:00am On Apr 06, 2017
Nawa
Re: Experience With Pick Pockets In Owerri by Jabioro: 8:14am On Apr 06, 2017
Is your pin number so cheap and common one,?When you're giving details for account to be block did you omit your savings account. if not they have an inside..
Re: Experience With Pick Pockets In Owerri by Jabioro: 8:15am On Apr 06, 2017
Is your pin number so cheap and common one,?When you're giving details for account to be block did you omit your savings account. if not they have an insider...

(1) (Reply)

Video!!passenger Caught On Tape Threatening To Accuse Uber Driver Of Rape / Tomato Seller Claims Ownership Of N250m Cash Found In Balogun Market / Angry Youths Attacked Journalists At Adeleke’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.