Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:56 AM

Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body (43593 Views)

Tboss Steps Out In A See-Through Outfit That Reveals Her Tattoos / Actress Rosaline Meurer Shows Off Hot Figure In New Photos / Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body by babablogger: 11:39am On Apr 06, 2017
This babe just wan give tonto heart attack she no send anybody
Re: Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body by moupe: 11:40am On Apr 06, 2017
ISNT ROSELINE ASHAMED OF BEING KNOWN PURELY AS 'TONTO DIKES HUSBAND SIDE CHEEK' !? Honestly this girl has no shame at all. No talent and the only thing she does for a living on instagram is just to do makeover and advertise her body. Olosho life

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body by cardoctor(m): 11:40am On Apr 06, 2017
Cock fight loading................
Re: Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body by cardoctor(m): 11:41am On Apr 06, 2017
C0ck fight loading................
Re: Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body by smartkester(m): 11:41am On Apr 06, 2017
Walai i no blame churchchill.. This girl too dope pass toto dick na
Re: Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body by abnsugbe: 11:41am On Apr 06, 2017
praizblog:
Actress Rosy Meurer who is currently on vacation shared these hot photos showing off her tattoos and bikini bod.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/04/alleged-home-breaker-rosaline-meurer.html?m=0

slay queen
Re: Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 06, 2017
JackieChan01:
in the next 30 years now you'll be looking for this banging body but you won't find then she'll be blaming God when nemesis sets in.

all i see is flesh that is prone to rot in grave if life is snuffed out of it

vanity cool
we will all rot someday but that not enough reason not to flaunt and enjoy this life to d fullest. If you dull like sloth, u go still rot, so it is better to have all d fun you can have while still young and vibrant.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body by Yugokals(f): 11:42am On Apr 06, 2017
did anybody notice the resemblance btw Tonto n the side chick fair, not tall, d tattooes..nice body...heheheheh...maybe oga church just has a tyn for chicks lyk dt..hehehe
Re: Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body by limitless777(m): 11:44am On Apr 06, 2017
youngberry001:
if it u in dat Dp i swear down u fvccking cool cool

fvccking hips!!

she's NOT the same person.

it's a caricature.
trust me on this one.

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body by JackieChan01: 11:45am On Apr 06, 2017
Nma27:
we will all rot someday but that not enough reason not to flaunt and enjoy this life to d fullest. If you dull like sloth, u go still rot, so it is better to have all d fun you can have while still young and vibrant.
and leave a mistress legacy for your female kids
girl trust me it doesn't worth it
Re: Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body by Katyusha(m): 11:47am On Apr 06, 2017
Pepper dem gang.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 06, 2017
Phiniter:
The good Apostle has not cast his eyes on her back yet

lol madman. Apostle suleman still de wait make everytin settle b4 im go upgrade to 4some.

Chai diz babe ass set die
Re: Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body by Aleora(f): 11:49am On Apr 06, 2017
uzoclinton:
Obviously its not her
I for say
Re: Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 06, 2017
JackieChan01:
in the next 30 years now you'll be looking for this banging body but you won't find then she'll be blaming God when nemesis sets in.

vanity cool
bitterness should also be a sin, or am I mistaking , its a sin already.

Re: Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body by UgwuKristian: 11:50am On Apr 06, 2017
She's better than Tonto Dike.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body by joseph1832(m): 11:51am On Apr 06, 2017
Chai! Life is a bitch_ I wonder how a man can resist this, talkless of wearing a condom when smashing her. Choi! grin
Re: Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body by JackieChan01: 11:52am On Apr 06, 2017
[s]
CokersClub:
bitterness should also be a sin, or am I mistaking , its a sin already.
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 06, 2017
JackieChan01:

and leave a mistress legacy for your female kids
girl trust me it doesn't worth it
okay
Re: Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 06, 2017
JackieChan01:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash
twale, bitter man for life. No go die OK grin

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body by RichThug(m): 11:55am On Apr 06, 2017
JackieChan01:

vanity cool

vanity kor vivian ni. ogbeni na to enjoy her body now when e still fresh.

Re: Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body by joinnow: 11:56am On Apr 06, 2017
Make she no come port harcourt
Tattoos are no allowed

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body by JackieChan01: 11:57am On Apr 06, 2017
RichThug:

vanity kor vivian ni. ogbeni na to enjoy her body now when e still fresh.
grin
Re: Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body by ItsPeeJayy(m): 11:59am On Apr 06, 2017
But that guy enjoy sha Tonto plus this one is the real definition of balanced diet.

2 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
teozey111:
see her yansh like flat tire....
she no fine reach tonto sef

I agree.

I bet that she can suck the chrome off of a towing ball though grin

Side chicks, filling gaps since 1901

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body by fergie001: 12:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
softwerk:
Tonto Dike right now?!
U will not make heaven,
I repeat,u will not make heaven,
Kai

Re: Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body by terrezo2002(m): 12:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
Looking like a LovePeddler and she's proud.
People drooling over her like he goats.
God please save my generation
Re: Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body by adenike1995: 12:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
what a pity
Re: Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body by Charly68: 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
Whatever she made happen to Tonto,no problem,God will make it happen to her. The guy Churchill shouldn't eat salt as he like simply because he gets much wealth in his hands. Salt can be poisonous if taken too much
Re: Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body by holartosin: 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
i reserve mai comment

Re: Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body by softwerk(f): 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
fergie001:

U will not make heaven,
I repeat,u will not make heaven,
Kai

I'm in heaven already believe it or not!
Re: Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body by sisisioge: 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
The dude has a thing for yellow skinned tattooed babes sha. If he truly did beat Tonto, she better invest in CCTV so she can tell a better story.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body by fergie001: 12:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
softwerk:

I'm in heaven already believe it or not!
Nooooooo,
How can someone who kills be in heaven,
Because u want to kill tonto

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Performs At 50,000 Capacity Stadium In Sierra Leone / Ebony Reigns' Family To Sue Mortuary & The Man Who Touched Her Breast / Ini Edo,Oge Okoye,Ebube Nwagbo And Rukky Sanda Look Stunning In These Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.