Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Constituents Vow To Recall Abdulmumini Jibril For Asking Buhari To Resign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Constituents Vow To Recall Abdulmumini Jibril For Asking Buhari To Resign (13717 Views)

I Am Happy Boko Haram Is Uniting Nigerians – Abdulmumini Aminu / Plateau Killings: Questions Fayose Is Asking Buhari On Attacks / Rukkayya, Wife Of Abdulmumini Dame Thrown Out Of His House After His Death (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Constituents Vow To Recall Abdulmumini Jibril For Asking Buhari To Resign by Islie: 8:28am On Apr 06, 2017
By Yusha’u A. Ibrahim, Kano

Thousands of constituents from Kiru/Bebeji federal constituency, yesterday, disowned Honorable Abdulmumini Jibril Kofa for calling President Muhammadu Buhari to resign.

The constituents, who stormed the state secretariat of the All Progressive Congress (APC) in Hotoro, also vowed to recall the lawnaker from the house.

Speaking on behalf of the constituents, a Chieftain of the party, Alhaji Muntari Isiyaku, said members of the party from Kiru and Bebeji were convinced that Kofa had committed a political suicide and that the appropriate punishment was to disown and recall him from the NASS.

"It is a gross unethical misconduct for a prominent member of the APC like him to make such a declaration on the President. If not for anything, at least they belonged to the same party. If we allow Kofa to go scot free, that would set a bad precedent and spell doom for APC's in the future," he said.

Isyaku stated that the people of Kiru/ Bebeji constituency were fully behind President Buhari and would remain with him.

Also, speaking, former Campaign Director of the embattled legislator, Alhaji Musa Salihu Bebeji, said by his current political antecedents, Kofa had completely lost grip, assuring "we will ensure his recall feom the National Assembly.

"As far as I know, Kofa cannot boast or claim to have executed constituency project that were worth N12m. for the past six years he has execute a single project in his constituency. Recalling him is the way out. we see no reason why he should be addressed as our representative." he said.

In his remarks, Chairman, All Progressives Congress(APC) Kano state chapter, Alhaji Abdullahi Abbas said the action of the legislator would be fully investigated by the party.

"We will act as requested by thousands of the constituents. You have voted him into power, he betrayed you and you disowned him. The leaderahip of the party will ensure that every action of misconduct must be thoroughly probed," he assured.

He reaffirmed that the APC in Kano was wishing Buhari well, stressing that the leadership of the party and governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje were ever ready to support his policies and programmes aimed at moving the country forward politically, exonomically and socially.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/constituents-vow-to-recall-abdulmumini-jibril-for-asking-buhari-to-resign/192286.html

3 Likes

Re: Constituents Vow To Recall Abdulmumini Jibril For Asking Buhari To Resign by Celcius: 8:35am On Apr 06, 2017
An advice to resign based on poor health. What's wrong with that?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Constituents Vow To Recall Abdulmumini Jibril For Asking Buhari To Resign by Aufbauh(m): 8:39am On Apr 06, 2017
Seems Dogara & Co are sending some mystical power (Magun) ahead of Jibril.

I used to hear of village witches and wizards chasing a man to the city, but Jibril case seems peculiar as township witchcraft is now chasing him to his village.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Constituents Vow To Recall Abdulmumini Jibril For Asking Buhari To Resign by mrborntodoit: 9:12am On Apr 06, 2017
Nama !

They don't kuku have future so why won't they insist on an old locomotive president just to spite others. angry

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Constituents Vow To Recall Abdulmumini Jibril For Asking Buhari To Resign by profhezekiah: 9:21am On Apr 06, 2017
So they want to recall him for saying the truth, I said it, truth can never prevail in this country.

18 Likes

Re: Constituents Vow To Recall Abdulmumini Jibril For Asking Buhari To Resign by izzou(m): 10:16am On Apr 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

Hilarious

So because he advised the president to resign on health grounds,he should be recalled?

12 Likes

Re: Constituents Vow To Recall Abdulmumini Jibril For Asking Buhari To Resign by holysainbj(m): 10:17am On Apr 06, 2017
Na bad tin to advice person again...
issokay

9 Likes

Re: Constituents Vow To Recall Abdulmumini Jibril For Asking Buhari To Resign by drazenn(m): 10:18am On Apr 06, 2017
Funny,
Nigeria especially the core northeners need serious education, every man has a right to his opinion, I always maintain, islam is not the problem of Nigeria and the ancient brain the northerners have, the problem is lack of education and civilization, i served in abuja some years ago and my best friend was a devoted northern muslim, he was really a different person because this guy has attained huge knowledge not just in Nigeria but in two different countries abroad. no wonder the illiterate ones are the ones stoning and killing because of blashemy while the educated ones stay at home watching them on TV. The northern governors should do something about high rate of child birth with little or no means to train them but rather dump them on the streets and they become almajiris begging with plates while their parents are still alive.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Constituents Vow To Recall Abdulmumini Jibril For Asking Buhari To Resign by 1Rebel: 10:18am On Apr 06, 2017
These people are synonymous with backwardness. The vegetable would soon move onto the great beyond though, wait on it. wink

13 Likes

Re: Constituents Vow To Recall Abdulmumini Jibril For Asking Buhari To Resign by kingzjay(m): 10:18am On Apr 06, 2017
SOMETHINGS ARE NOT EVEN WORTH SAYING.......................
Re: Constituents Vow To Recall Abdulmumini Jibril For Asking Buhari To Resign by Tazdroid(m): 10:19am On Apr 06, 2017
Hmm
Re: Constituents Vow To Recall Abdulmumini Jibril For Asking Buhari To Resign by Tazdroid(m): 10:20am On Apr 06, 2017
Aufbauh:

I used to hear of village witches and wizards chasing a man to the city, but Jibril case seems peculiar as township witchcraft is now chasing him to his village.
"Magun"? Is that something made from "Ibrahim Magu"? grin grin
Re: Constituents Vow To Recall Abdulmumini Jibril For Asking Buhari To Resign by Godprotectigbo5(f): 10:20am On Apr 06, 2017
d
Re: Constituents Vow To Recall Abdulmumini Jibril For Asking Buhari To Resign by SuperBlack: 10:20am On Apr 06, 2017
Buhari should resign. He's sick and needs to cure his sickness, Nigeria is bigger than Buhari,

This is why so many Fine Girls today don't even know our National Anthem.

I don talk am, mak una come arrest me, i dey our house here..

10 Likes

Re: Constituents Vow To Recall Abdulmumini Jibril For Asking Buhari To Resign by plessis: 10:20am On Apr 06, 2017
If them like make them kill am...he's spoken the truth already.... And spoken words cannot be taken back

1 Like

Re: Constituents Vow To Recall Abdulmumini Jibril For Asking Buhari To Resign by Kingspin(m): 10:20am On Apr 06, 2017
Nobody protest for free in Nigeria talk more this recession regime. Thanks to amnesty international.
Re: Constituents Vow To Recall Abdulmumini Jibril For Asking Buhari To Resign by Godprotectigbo5(f): 10:21am On Apr 06, 2017
Aufbauh:

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Constituents Vow To Recall Abdulmumini Jibril For Asking Buhari To Resign by JackieChan01: 10:21am On Apr 06, 2017
grin
hahahahahahaha confusion in enemies camp grin.

Progressive01 saraki have finished this jibrin career isn't it friend? grin

1 Like

Re: Constituents Vow To Recall Abdulmumini Jibril For Asking Buhari To Resign by kinibigdeal(m): 10:21am On Apr 06, 2017
Typical APC supporters
Re: Constituents Vow To Recall Abdulmumini Jibril For Asking Buhari To Resign by jasedu60: 10:23am On Apr 06, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Typical APC supporters

Re: Constituents Vow To Recall Abdulmumini Jibril For Asking Buhari To Resign by wildcatter23(m): 10:23am On Apr 06, 2017
This is really not happening!
Re: Constituents Vow To Recall Abdulmumini Jibril For Asking Buhari To Resign by dragonking3: 10:24am On Apr 06, 2017
Majority of the north hate the truth that's why they are still backwards

2 Likes

Re: Constituents Vow To Recall Abdulmumini Jibril For Asking Buhari To Resign by naijaboy756: 10:25am On Apr 06, 2017
MUMU people.... Person dey pray make life better for una, una dey recall

North sef!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Constituents Vow To Recall Abdulmumini Jibril For Asking Buhari To Resign by andysnoopy(m): 10:25am On Apr 06, 2017
This people are crazy. They are saying it's wrong for him to call for the president's resignation on the ground that the president belongs to APC and i'm wondering, is the vice not also an APC member?

They should come out straight and say he shouldn't have said it because it goes against the Hausa/Fulani agenda.

Crazy Bunch..

1 Like

Re: Constituents Vow To Recall Abdulmumini Jibril For Asking Buhari To Resign by mccoy47(m): 10:27am On Apr 06, 2017
Abians beed to recall T A orji!

1 Like

Re: Constituents Vow To Recall Abdulmumini Jibril For Asking Buhari To Resign by ephi123(f): 10:33am On Apr 06, 2017
drazenn:
Funny,
Nigeria especially the core northeners need serious education, every man has a right to his opinion, I always maintain, islam is not the problem of Nigeria and the ancient brain the northerners have, the problem is lack of education and civilization, i served in abuja some years ago and my best friend was a devoted northern muslim, he was really a different person because this guy has attained huge knowledge not just in Nigeria but in two different countries abroad. no wonder the illiterate ones are the ones stoning and killing because of blashemy while the educated ones stay at home watching them on TV. The northern governors should do something about high rate of child birth with little or no means to train them but rather dump them on the streets and they become almajiris begging with plates while their parents are still alive.

I echo that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Constituents Vow To Recall Abdulmumini Jibril For Asking Buhari To Resign by rusher14: 10:35am On Apr 06, 2017
Kofa should resign or be recalled.

Once you are voted into a position you MUST do the bidding of your constituency or honourably resign.
Re: Constituents Vow To Recall Abdulmumini Jibril For Asking Buhari To Resign by EazyMoh(m): 10:35am On Apr 06, 2017
You are on a long thing if you think any politician can challenge PMB especially in the North.

2 Likes

Re: Constituents Vow To Recall Abdulmumini Jibril For Asking Buhari To Resign by malware: 10:37am On Apr 06, 2017
MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE IN HIS CONSTITUENCY DON'T KNOW THAT CONSTITUTION EXISTS, TALK LESS OF KNOWING THE PROCEDURES OF RECALLING A LAWMAKER.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I May Not Vote PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019 – Governor Umahi / President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Britain Tomorrow / Court Summons IGP Adamu Over Contempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.