Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Our Renovation Diary-lekki Scheme I (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Our Renovation Diary-lekki Scheme I (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) (8008 Views)

A Renovation Diary - Surulere (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Finishing Our Building In Benin (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Building Detached Duplexes In Lekki (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Renovation Diary-lekki Scheme I (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:43am On Apr 06, 2017
Hello Nairalanders. We feel the need to showcase this our Small Renovation project like we have done with others. Reason been that despite its easy Looking Nature, its more complex than any renovation we have done. Infact its the hardest of all the Jobs we have currently showing on Nairaland.

THIS IS THE REASON WHY...
Re: Our Renovation Diary-lekki Scheme I (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:52am On Apr 06, 2017
The House is a Beautifully finished House, Lekki Standard...

Re: Our Renovation Diary-lekki Scheme I (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:55am On Apr 06, 2017
Neatly Executed Interiors...

Re: Our Renovation Diary-lekki Scheme I (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:59am On Apr 06, 2017
It means for some to want to put more money into this, we must come up with something way better. Infact, we need to shine.

Re: Our Renovation Diary-lekki Scheme I (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:08am On Apr 06, 2017
Even the kitchen which was nicely done and would require some real work to transform to something Worthy. The Hardest part of the Kitchen process is that All the materials we taught we would use for the Kitchen is what they have currently used. So it will be stupid to think we would use thesame materials and expect a Different result. We have to be creative with other materials

1 Like

Re: Our Renovation Diary-lekki Scheme I (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by folmus: 10:44am On Apr 06, 2017
skimanski:
Even the kitchen which was nicely done and would require some real work to transform to something Worthy. The Hardest part of the Kitchen process is that All the materials we taught we would use for the Kitchen is what they have currently used. So it will be stupid to think we would use thesame materials and expect a Different result. We have to be creative with other materials

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Our Renovation Diary-lekki Scheme I (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
Taking our Existing Internal DOors for replacement with our D&S Doors

Re: Our Renovation Diary-lekki Scheme I (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by Plow: 9:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
Show a sample of D&S doors
skimanski:
Taking our Existing Internal DOors for replacement with our D&S Doors
Re: Our Renovation Diary-lekki Scheme I (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 6:34am On Apr 07, 2017
Plow:
Show a sample of D&S doors

Kindly follow our other thread for doors samples
https://www.nairaland.com/3691502/doors-cabinets-wardrobe-other-wood

2 Likes

Re: Our Renovation Diary-lekki Scheme I (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:21am On Apr 07, 2017
Also planning to redo master's Bathroom

Re: Our Renovation Diary-lekki Scheme I (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
Dismantling of tiles and POP for rework.

Re: Our Renovation Diary-lekki Scheme I (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
Resumption of Screeding works

Re: Our Renovation Diary-lekki Scheme I (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
POP works on Main lounge

Re: Our Renovation Diary-lekki Scheme I (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
Final POP Look

Re: Our Renovation Diary-lekki Scheme I (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 6:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
Changing of Windows on First Floor to improve Light and air Supply to that Location

Re: Our Renovation Diary-lekki Scheme I (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
MASTER'S BATHROOM: Breakages and re-piping

Re: Our Renovation Diary-lekki Scheme I (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
INTERNAL DOORS: Arrival on site from our fabrication house.

Re: Our Renovation Diary-lekki Scheme I (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
INTERNAL DOORS: Creating a New Design. (MODEL: S-009 Coming soon)

Re: Our Renovation Diary-lekki Scheme I (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
KIDS ROOM: Wardrobe in process

Re: Our Renovation Diary-lekki Scheme I (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
DOORS: Our door Frames and door Leaf on site as we prepare to install.

Re: Our Renovation Diary-lekki Scheme I (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
MASTER'S BEDROOM: on going works on Wardrobe

Re: Our Renovation Diary-lekki Scheme I (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by atilla(m): 12:24am On Apr 14, 2017
Well done o. Will follow to see the final results
Re: Our Renovation Diary-lekki Scheme I (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
External Works: Precast for newly created windows

Re: Our Renovation Diary-lekki Scheme I (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
Visitor's Bathroom: Tiling works

Re: Our Renovation Diary-lekki Scheme I (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
Kids Room: Still on making of Wardrobe

Re: Our Renovation Diary-lekki Scheme I (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
Kids Room: Close View to Cutting details

Re: Our Renovation Diary-lekki Scheme I (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 11:43am On Apr 24, 2017
GUEST W.C : Tiling works

Re: Our Renovation Diary-lekki Scheme I (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 7:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
KITCHEN: Resumption of Cabinet works

Re: Our Renovation Diary-lekki Scheme I (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 7:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
MASTER'S BEDROOM: Wardrobe updates

Re: Our Renovation Diary-lekki Scheme I (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 7:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
MASTER'S W.C: Tiling works

Re: Our Renovation Diary-lekki Scheme I (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:30am On May 05, 2017
KIDS ROOM: Window design

Re: Our Renovation Diary-lekki Scheme I (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:33am On May 05, 2017
Arrival of Burglar bar on some window location

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Approval House Design / 1 Storey Building @ Equitable Estate Phase1, Igbe Laara, Igbe, Ikorodu for #16m / C Of O Plot At The Summit Estate 13million, Behind Shoprite Sangotedo Ajah Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.