Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

BBNaija: see the epic reply lady gave Noble Igwe because of Tboss - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: see the epic reply lady gave Noble Igwe because of Tboss (1060 Views)

The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction / BBNaija: Another Photo Of Tboss As A Corper Surfaces / NYSC Photo Of Tboss Got Nigerians Saying She "Looked Older" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: see the epic reply lady gave Noble Igwe because of Tboss by rapcy(m): 9:09am On Apr 06, 2017
I can't stop laughing, this lady is already trending on Twitter. She decided to send Noble Igwe to sleep after carpeting him. cc: lalasticlala

[img]https://1.bp..com/-cOu3LTQuTr4/WOX3n8fWZtI/AAAAAAAAHGA/FeXH4WcQn4gTaH3sVNTsm-Jq_1tP1DU9QCLcB/s1600/IMG_20170406_090744.jpg[/img]

More at:
http://www.dizboy.com/2017/04/see-epic-reply-this-lady-gave-to-noble.html?m=1
Re: BBNaija: see the epic reply lady gave Noble Igwe because of Tboss by DozieInc(m): 9:12am On Apr 06, 2017
Queen of Savagery! cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija: see the epic reply lady gave Noble Igwe because of Tboss by DozieInc(m): 9:18am On Apr 06, 2017
Re: BBNaija: see the epic reply lady gave Noble Igwe because of Tboss by BLACKdagger: 9:20am On Apr 06, 2017
Nawao

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: see the epic reply lady gave Noble Igwe because of Tboss by Ebubemg(m): 9:26am On Apr 06, 2017
This lady is heart less ooo

Re: BBNaija: see the epic reply lady gave Noble Igwe because of Tboss by LAFO: 9:41am On Apr 06, 2017
grin
Re: BBNaija: see the epic reply lady gave Noble Igwe because of Tboss by tchimatic(m): 9:42am On Apr 06, 2017
Nigeria is burning and these yeyebrities and deafening our eardrums with this Bbnaija stuff.

Re: BBNaija: see the epic reply lady gave Noble Igwe because of Tboss by Amanhasnoname: 10:45am On Apr 06, 2017
JISOS IS LAWD!!!
Re: BBNaija: see the epic reply lady gave Noble Igwe because of Tboss by CharlotteThomas: 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
The pictures are making laugh and i am so glad you people are uploading them here so nicely. I hope it's the best way to have fun online and i really seek for such fun as i am always bored with my best essay writers writing works. This pranks give good mood.
Re: BBNaija: see the epic reply lady gave Noble Igwe because of Tboss by haroldlewis2: 9:54am On Feb 22, 2018
These days the understudies have loads of task works and they don't have enough time to compose every one of these assignments. So get the assistance of the task composing administration they will help you to finish every one of the works inside the due date coursework service Online in Canada

(1) (Reply)

Vote Your Favorite Contestant Into The House - Starzz Reality TV Show / BBNaija: See The Moment Gedoni 'Thanked God' For Being Evicted From The House / Bollywood And Nollywood Collide In A Tale Of A Big Fat Indian-nigerian Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.