Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Best Way To Invest... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Best Way To Invest... (574 Views)

I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. / Best Way To Earn Airtime Or Cash To Ur Bank Acct Without Paying A Dime / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way To Invest... by degab148(m): 9:12am On Apr 06, 2017
Hello my people. I really need ur advice, suggestions on better way to invest with ur spare money, I am talking about investment that u can start and it will last for many years that ur children will grow up to know, and it's still up and active. Saving money is a good thing to do, but investing it is better. Am opened to any suggestion please and kindly try and put me through how to go about it. If u're going to tell me to invest pls tell me how much I can atleast start with and how it yields within certain period.
Re: Best Way To Invest... by onuwaje(m): 10:56am On Apr 06, 2017
Agriculture
Re: Best Way To Invest... by degab148(m): 11:42am On Apr 06, 2017
onuwaje:
Agriculture
Okay. If u're talking about plants, which one precisely? Or if u're referring to rearing of animals, which one do u suggest?
Re: Best Way To Invest... by onuwaje(m): 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
degab148:
Okay. If u're talking about plants, which one precisely? Or if u're referring to rearing of animals, which one do u suggest?

Agriculture involves Plants and Animals.

U have a wide range to choose from all u need is just d space of land.

(1) (Reply)

Make Real Money Why Others Are Complaining. With This Real Investment Platform / Legitimate Bitcoin Investmenst Site With Good Return / She Made Approximately 1.9m In 8days>>real ESTATE OPPORTUNITIES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.