Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,203 members, 7,845,974 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

This Man Was Electrocuted By Attempting To Save Another Man (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Man Was Electrocuted By Attempting To Save Another Man (video) (1159 Views)

Watch Terrific Moment A Man Was Electrocuted Till His Head Fell Off In Delta Sta / The Face Of The Thief Electrocuted By Barbed Wire in Kogi (Photos) / Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Was Electrocuted By Attempting To Save Another Man (video) by Ovokoo: 9:19am On Apr 06, 2017
This is really sad! This man was electrocuted when attempting to save another man. Watch the Video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8aFDok71CI

SOURCE: http://ovoko.com.ng/man-electrocuted-trying-save-another-man-video/

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala
Re: This Man Was Electrocuted By Attempting To Save Another Man (video) by airminem(f): 9:26am On Apr 06, 2017
uhm! Poor People Are Electrocuted everyday by different means
Beriefd
R I P
Re: This Man Was Electrocuted By Attempting To Save Another Man (video) by agitator: 9:27am On Apr 06, 2017
Eya. sad sad sad
Re: This Man Was Electrocuted By Attempting To Save Another Man (video) by morbeta(m): 9:28am On Apr 06, 2017
Bad news everyday. And the analog ways of NEPA is troubling.
Re: This Man Was Electrocuted By Attempting To Save Another Man (video) by cassidy1996(m): 9:52am On Apr 06, 2017
illegal connections every where, na wey tin dem find go there
in 2Baba's voice ***** Oya come make we go, make we see Wetin them dey do for there Make we feel am, make we check am If na two head them dey use we go know*******
Re: This Man Was Electrocuted By Attempting To Save Another Man (video) by cassidy1996(m): 10:10am On Apr 06, 2017
airminem:
uhm! Poor People Are Electrocuted everyday by different means

Beriefd

R I P
who told you he's dead
Re: This Man Was Electrocuted By Attempting To Save Another Man (video) by corneredlove(m): 10:55am On Apr 06, 2017
Jesu ti o nige
Re: This Man Was Electrocuted By Attempting To Save Another Man (video) by Kylekent59: 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
Electric bad OOo. See as d electric throw way d man with a speed of light.
Hope he survives.
They should have gone to d transformer and remove d fuse b4 attempting to climb.
Re: This Man Was Electrocuted By Attempting To Save Another Man (video) by anonymuz(m): 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
deady body get accident yepa... confusion break bone yepa....na double wahala for deady body the owner of the dead body

1 Like

Re: This Man Was Electrocuted By Attempting To Save Another Man (video) by Abudu2000(m): 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
I wish the nepa men coming to my street daily to collect money......
Re: This Man Was Electrocuted By Attempting To Save Another Man (video) by AskProf: 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ovokoo:
This is really sad! This man was electrocuted when attempting to save another man. Watch the Video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8aFDok71CI

SOURCE: http://ovoko.com.ng/man-electrocuted-trying-save-another-man-video/

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala

A man without a name, electrocuted in one nameless place. The future is precarious.
Re: This Man Was Electrocuted By Attempting To Save Another Man (video) by airminem(f): 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
cassidy1996:
who told you he's dead
Who Said He Was Dead Mr?
Re: This Man Was Electrocuted By Attempting To Save Another Man (video) by airminem(f): 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
cassidy1996:
who told you he's dead
Possibility 98% Dead Sha
Re: This Man Was Electrocuted By Attempting To Save Another Man (video) by Lanretoye(m): 11:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
Abudu2000:
I wish the nepa men coming to my street daily to collect money......
pay up ur bill and they will not come near thee.
Re: This Man Was Electrocuted By Attempting To Save Another Man (video) by Ovokoo: 7:34am On Apr 08, 2017
cassidy1996:
who told you he's dead
He actually died.

(1) (Reply)

Gunshots Heard Around Tonimas Umuocham Aba Now Soldiers Have Started Again / A Man Who Had His Hands And Legs Switched’, Here Is The True Story / UNIZIK Student Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.