Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

House Of Representatives Intervenes In Diamond Bank Staff Retrenchment Dispute - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / House Of Representatives Intervenes In Diamond Bank Staff Retrenchment Dispute (13422 Views)

#10YearsChallenge: Amazing Transformation Of This Union Bank Staff / Mass Retrenchment In My Place Of Work; Am I Safe? / Banks Will Halt Retrenchment- CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Representatives Intervenes In Diamond Bank Staff Retrenchment Dispute by Enddystar(m): 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
This is actually what happens daily in Nigeria, people put in their best for several years only to be laid off without any benefits or remuneration. As a banker I know what it means to be on that seat and I also assume what it will be like when the job is no longer there hence I have my plan B which actually pays me higher than my bank salary.

You can join me if you care. With minimum investment of #70,000 you will be on your way to making a steady income of #91,000 Daily without HAWKING or SELLING products. All you will ever need is 2hrs of your time daily, your phone or laptop connected to the internet in the comfort of your home. The mind that is open to ideas,never return to its original size.

WhatsApp me on +2349095804818 for guidance.

For some folks that are always quick to speak against opportunities, PLEASE note this is not a get rich quick scheme I only decided to share it here because I know there are countless Nigerians who are using the little money to attend tests & interviews for nonexisting jobs. It is amazing how we can be patient to work for 35years but very impatient to build our own business for just 1 year. Do not allow anyone deceive you, the dance steps have changed so instead of searching for that job with your time & money, use them to build a lasting home business that you can handover to your children.
Re: House Of Representatives Intervenes In Diamond Bank Staff Retrenchment Dispute by robinzaga(m): 6:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
goaldynboy:
Instead of the affected persons to dialogue with the bank, they are running from pillar to post smearing the name of the bank! This is the umpteenth time I'm seeing this smear campaign in different blogs! I thought they said they have taken the matter to court? If you check well, some of them might have been involved in fraud and/or sharp malpractice before they were sacked!!! undecided

Shut up and say what you know. Some of these affected persons are friends and close relatives who have done nothing but slave for years. If you don't have anything to say,its better to shut your trap rather than spew rubbish.
Re: House Of Representatives Intervenes In Diamond Bank Staff Retrenchment Dispute by esosa4real(m): 7:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
lonelydora:
How are they going to intervene? Give them money monthly to pay staffs?

The problem with Nigeria is we spent a lot of money maintaining these our legislators and executives while they do virtually nothing to help the economy.

My only regret is not leaving Nigeria when I had the chance, because i never knew we will still be like these present days.

It's not too late (canada...australia)
Re: House Of Representatives Intervenes In Diamond Bank Staff Retrenchment Dispute by Ncheharry: 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
Diamond...pls pay ur ex staff

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are The Indians Taking All Our Jobs Away From Us In Our Own Country? / Federal Job Or Private Job / 7 Reasons Why You Should Keep Away From Office Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.