Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

New Quran Developed In Kuwait! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / New Quran Developed In Kuwait! (4371 Views)

Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh / Does The Quran Permit Suicide? / French Consul (regional Ambassador) In Kuwait Accepts Islam After Fajr This Morn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Quran Developed In Kuwait! by gombos: 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2009
The new AMERICAN Quran: a dangerous trick A new Quran
is being distributed in Kuwait , titled 'The True
Furqan'. It is being described as the ayats of the
Shaytan and Al-Furqan weekly magazine has found out
that the two American printing companies;'Omega 2001'
and 'Wine Press' are involved in the publishing of
'The True Furqan', a book which has also been titled
'The 21st Century Quran'! It is over 366 pages and is
inboth the Arabic and English languages, it is being
distributed to our children in Kuwait in the private
English schools! The book contains 77 Surats, which
include Al-Fatiha, Al-Jana and Al-Injil. Instead of
Bismillah, each Surat begins with a longer vesion of
this incorporating the Christian belief of the three
spirits.

And this so! called
Quran opposes many Islamic
beliefs. in one of its ayats it describes having more
than one wife as fornication, divorce being
non-permissable and it uses a new system for the
sharing out of the will, opposing the current one. It
states that Jihad is HARAAM.

This book even goes as far as attacking Allah,
Subhanahu wa Tahala!

All this is poisoning our children at approx. $3.
Brothers and Sisters please make sure you forward this to as many people as possible so that we can
stop this dangerous trick
http://dowite1588.blog.co.uk/2008/01/17/the_new_american_quran~3589036/
Re: New Quran Developed In Kuwait! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2009
good stuff
Re: New Quran Developed In Kuwait! by gombos: 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2009
I feel sorry for the unborn children if this is disseminated through out the global well.
Re: New Quran Developed In Kuwait! by olabowale(m): 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2009
@mrpresident; your plans, all of you together will never work.

today alone seyi told me her whole family converted to islam! Alhamdulillah.

while you disbelievers are scratching your heads thinking that you will undermine the religion of Allah on man, people are converting day and night to islam. you guys will fail, and in the Day of Judgement, you will be the biggest losers.

as you guys insult the Owner of the world and heavens, yet you cant but remain under His heavens, while you remain on His earth, surving on His provisions.

see how unjust you guys are to Him? The evil book "the true furqan" was written in the way of the bible and it will never be acceptable by those whose heart are immensed in Iman, in the true Aqeedah.
Re: New Quran Developed In Kuwait! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2009
@olabowale

U should be grateful that the americans want to stop any more MUTALLABs with this ingenious Quran
Re: New Quran Developed In Kuwait! by olabowale(m): 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2009
grateful as in what? I am grateful to Allah for allowing me to know how evil the authors of the fake book are. Sidon there. People are becoming Muslim, left and right in the south, while you people are goneho on north!
Re: New Quran Developed In Kuwait! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2009
olabowale:

grateful as in what? I am grateful to Allah for allowing me to know how evil the authors of the fake book are. Sidon there. People are becoming Muslim, left and right in the south, while you people are goneho on north!

U live in your own perverted imagination.Read this:

The Decline and Fall of Islam

None of us will live to see it, but before this millennium is over, Islam is likely to have joined the myths of ancient Egypt, Greece and Rome as a religion that was tested and failed.

The violence being visited upon the world by al Qaeda and other Islamic fundamentalists cannot survive a "holy war" against America and the West. Jihad's chosen instrument — terror — did not save Communism from its failure in the last century's police state of the Soviet Union and it will not save Islam in the Middle East and elsewhere.

If anything, the Jihad is the ultimate expression of the failure of Islam, a religion conjured up by Muhammad in the seventh century of Christendom. The year ascribed to its birth is 622 AD. There are an estimated 1.2 billion Muslims around the world, mostly in the Middle East, Africa, and Asia, but there are more than 31 million in Europe, over a million and a half in South America, and at least 2.9 million in America.

The religion is divided between its Sunni and Shiite branches, but there is a deep divide as well in the hearts of an unknown number of Muslims, many of whom have concluded it ill-serves humanity in general and their own lives in particular. Some believe that Islam and democracy can be compatible. I doubt this because its history is one of monarchy and autocracy.

Edited by Ibn Warraq, Leaving Islam: Apostates Speak Out is an impressive collection of views by former Muslims, many of whom must still remain anonymous because Islam prescribes death to any apostate. Why I Am Not A Muslim ($l9.00, Prometheus Books, soft cover) is Warraq's scholarly examination of Islam that reveals that it is little more than a barbarous cult based on the life of Muhammad. Both are worth reading.

As noted, rejecting Islam to accept another faith or even to become an atheist brings with it the threat of death. It is the mark of a religion that believes any deviation from its dogma gives it the right to kill in order to justify itself. Until the Reformation transformed Christianity, it too meted out death to apostates and unbelievers. But this is the year 2003 AD and in free societies, one's religion is not a concern of the state. Under Islam, the religion is the state. In Muslim nations, the Koran and sharia law derived from it is the only law.

While Islam has permitted "dhimmis", non-Muslims, to live in Islamic nations, in practice their "protection" has been non-existent. It was and is dangerous to be anything other than a Muslim in such places. Islam, by its very nature seeks to dominate all who come under its control and deeply resents those who will not convert.

Brief excerpts from Warraq's books provide instant insight why Islam stands on shifting sands. Written between February 2001 and April 2002, here are some posts from the Internet site Warraq maintains (www.secularislam.org). There is considerable irony in the way those who choose to reject Islam did so, as often as not, because they read its holy book, the Koran.

"The biggest flaw of the Koran is what is not in it. There are many crimes a person can commit; yet the Koran mentions only the punishments for a mere three or four. I was astonished at the fact that the Koran mentions nothing about punishment for rape. The word 'rape' is not even mentioned once in the Koran, as if it were not worth bringing up."

Muhammad took many wives, but many Muslims are appalled by the story of Aisha, a child whose age is debated within Islam as being as young as six but no more than nine years of age. "How can a man of more than fifty years have sexual feelings for a girl of only six?" asked a Pakistani who went on to ask, "Why is it that a woman is lower than a man? Is my mother lower than me? Why is it that a Muslim man can have four wives? And why did Muhammad have more than four wives?" He concluded, "Islam is just the ramblings of some dillusioned Arab madman."

Yet another says, "I could not remain a Muslim because Islam hates women. Islam says that women are inferior in every way. What sort of religion forces fathers to make their daughters suffer? Islam has no joy. Islam is a cult of tears and death."

While Warraq's book is literally filled with such personal revelations by those either raised as Muslims or converts to it, I will conclude with a view expressed by a former Muslim who, upon reading the Koran, said, "I became very worried by the amount of violence in it. Subsequent late-night sessions with the Koran convinced me that I was reading a guide to war."

The Koran is a guide to war. Thievery was the way Muhammad supported himself as the self-proclaimed prophet and conquest was the way Muhammad and his followers initially spread Islam. The United States, a target and a victim in this Jihad, is waging war to end the Islamic dream of domination. In this it has been joined by many nations, including those that are Islamic. This should be seen as a hopeful sign.

I believe this century will be remembered as the one in which Islam began its long march to extinction. It will be defeated in its terror war and it will be defeated because many will abandon a "religion" that is repelled by modernity, denies human rights, and revels in the blood of its victims, calling their killers martyrs.
Re: New Quran Developed In Kuwait! by olabowale(m): 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2009
Let me live in my perverted mind. For sure, Islam will not extinct! So thats my only response. I have seen many become Muslim in the past 5 years than all the previous years I have lived on earth! THe enemies of Allah are mere theorists. You are under the heavens of Allah. You are all on His earth. You breath His air. You survive on His sustenants. He is the Owner of your Heart, Soul and everything you think you have. Such are the ungrateful ingrates who disbelieve in God!
Re: New Quran Developed In Kuwait! by macayub(m): 10:16am On Dec 29, 2009
@ mrprsident
Eeyah, Mr Prsident where do u get all this ogbonge fact, you mean Islam is at its brink going to extinction ke, what then will happen to its dream of conquered the whole world. what a climax, i they feel you because e be like say oga american don dey destroy their strong hold, even President Obama don promise more soldier wey go destroy the fanatic and the extremist among then in, abeg i dey pray make all my families wey dey among them make them repent before it will be too late for them o. Them talk say Bible say make u na love your God with your heart and love our neighbour like yaself, fellow Nairalanders is it true that there is no similar statement in the Quran? May be I will research it and start a tread about "Love, Bible and Quran"

love ya all
Re: New Quran Developed In Kuwait! by ttruth(m): 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2010
@post :

Why do Islamist use violence whenever they are faced with the truth about their Islamic cult ?

Islam will become extinct with time.

Polygamy is adultery. Marriage is God's idea and not Muhammed's idea. Jihad (Physical violence, intolerance and butcherings) is a sin because no one can fight for God Almighty. The reason why Islamist fight and use all sorts of violence on behalf of allah is because their allah is a dead stone.

It is a common knowledge that allah is Saudi Arabian black stone or rock god embedded in the corner of Kabah. Allah is not GOD ALMIGHTY.
Re: New Quran Developed In Kuwait! by alimat2(f): 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2010
@ Post,

Their aim is to corrupt the Holy Quoran like they hav done to the books that are given to the Prophets before Prophet Mohammed but Allah(SWT) will never let their plans work.

Their punishment B4 God will b more than dat of those that corrupt the Bible.

We all shall witness what will happen on the Judgement day
Re: New Quran Developed In Kuwait! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 15, 2010
We welcome d birth of another terrorism manual
Re: New Quran Developed In Kuwait! by GODSON2009(m): 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2010
cant you people do without mentioning the bible??
thank GOD some of the muslims have taken their head out of the clouds and realised muslims converting to christianity in overwhelming numbers have to be stopped lol
@poster
dont worry it will take more than that to stop the millions of muslims converting to christianity.
the fact is that these girls see their christian friends having fairy tale weddings in the lovely gown,and the bridegroom treating her like a princess while you muslim men purchase your women.

you should be happy and doing allahu akbar that someone is helping you to wash the blood of your bloody Quran
Re: New Quran Developed In Kuwait! by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 16, 2010
godenemy i pity ur soul
Re: New Quran Developed In Kuwait! by ttruth(m): 1:38pm On Feb 16, 2010
GODSON2009:

cant you people do without mentioning the bible??
thank GOD some of the muslims have taken their head out of the clouds and realised muslims converting to christianity in overwhelming numbers have to be stopped lol
@poster
dont worry it will take more than that to stop the millions of muslims converting to christianity.
the fact is that these girls see their christian friends having fairy tale weddings in the lovely gown,and the bridegroom treating her like a princess while you muslim men purchase your women.

you should be happy and doing allahu akbar that someone is helping you to wash the blood of your bloody Quran

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: New Quran Developed In Kuwait! by GODSON2009(m): 2:02pm On Feb 16, 2010
uplawal:

godenemy i pity your soul
dont pity my soul o sister uplawal answer my question i v been asking you since last year

why did your mohammad enjoin the muslim men to whip their wives if they are not happy with them?
why is it that you women are at the back both during prayers,you eat the leftovers of the men,you are not permitted to sit near your husband or your son e.t.c
pls what are the justifications for these treatments?
is it that mohammed hates you women so much?
is it that allah hates your guts so much?
or all of the above?lol
Re: New Quran Developed In Kuwait! by muhsin(m): 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2010
^^^ You've yourself a job. grin
Re: New Quran Developed In Kuwait! by ttruth(m): 12:09pm On Feb 17, 2010
GODSON2009:

why did your mohammad enjoin the muslim men to whip their wives if they are not happy with them?
why is it that you women are at the back both during prayers,you eat the leftovers of the men,you are not permitted to sit near your husband or your son e.t.c
or all of the above?lol

4:34 Men are the protectors and maintainers of women because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct admonish them (first) (next) refuse to share their beds, beat them ; but if they return to obedience seek not against them means (of annoyance): for Allah is Most High Great (above you all)

4:43 "Believers, approach not prayers with a mind befogged or intoxicated until you understand what you utter. Nor when you are polluted, until after you have bathed. If you are ill, or on a journey, or come from answering the call of nature, or you have touched a woman, and you find no water, then take for yourselves clean dirt, and rub your faces and hands. Lo! Allah is Benign, Forgiving."

The Quran claims women are unclean and polluted; worse than dirt

Sahih Al-Bukhari HadithHadith 1.490 Narrated byAisha
The things which annul the prayers were mentioned before me. They said,
"Prayer is annulled by a dog, a donkey and a woman (if they pass in front of the praying people)." I said, "You have made us (i.e. women) dogs. I saw the Prophet praying while I used to lie in my bed between him and the Qibla. Whenever I was in need of something, I would slip away, for I disliked to face him."

Sahih Al-Bukhari HadithHadith 1.493 Narrated byAisha
The things which annul prayer were mentioned before me (and those were): a dog, a donkey and a woman. I said, "You have compared us (women) to donkeys and dogs. By Allah! I saw the Prophet praying while I used to lie in (my) bed between him and the Qibla. Whenever I was in need of something, I disliked to sit and trouble the Prophet. So, I would slip away by the side of his feet."

In Muhammedan Islam[b] "A woman is like a PRIVATE PART. When she goes out, the devil casts a glance at her " That is why women in Muhammadan Islam have to be covered from head to toe because every square inch of their body is like a genital which would arouse the uncontrollable sexual desires of the Muhammadan males. [/b]

Tabari 9:113 "Allah permits you to shut them in separate rooms and to beat them, but not severely. If they abstain, they have the right to food and clothing.
Treat women well for they are like domestic animals and they possess nothing themselves. Allah has made the enjoyment of their bodies lawful in his Qur'an. The Quran treats women like domesticated animals. God have mercy !!!
Re: New Quran Developed In Kuwait! by olayinka63: 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
GODSON2009:

dont pity my soul o sister uplawal answer my question i v been asking you since last year

or all of the above?lol

answer this question pls have you ever read from history that muhammad beat any of his wives if no no muslim men can beat his wife and still claiming her husband
secondly the reason why muslim women take the back row is because we respect them more than any religion in such away that when body of both male and female are romancing each other during prayer it can lead to future furnication, diverting attention out of prayer and even snatching one's wife as a result of free missing
thirdly pls justify your claim by saying women are not allowed to sit near their husband or sons or may be you expect them to be sitting together inside the mosque with congregations? this is not allowed in islam whenever there are another persons that are not blood related to a woman

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

If I Marry A Muslim Sis, She Must Make Up, Wear Trouser & Open Her Hair Except For Prayer / 12 Sunnahs Of Jumuah / Juz' Amma(the Last Chapters Of The Holy Qu'ran Listen with English Translation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.