Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Tecno Nairalanders In The House!!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Nairalanders In The House!!!! (1181 Views)

Gamers In The House Com Kill Boredom With Dis Games / Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? / Pls Gurus In The House How Would I Format Tecno L8 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Nairalanders In The House!!!! by Brunicekid(m): 10:14am On Apr 06, 2017
For those of you using tecno devices,(phones OR tablets.)how will you say that you've enjoyed your tecno device so far. Particularly,for those of you using Tecno W3, how will you say that you've enjoyed this phone?What can you say generally about this phone?? NB:Am not a tecno OR any phone brand marketer.Am just an inquisitive person and a lover of any great that i see and really like.
Re: Tecno Nairalanders In The House!!!! by Brunicekid(m): 7:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
My dear Nairalanders, i want you to air your sincere opinion about any tecno device you've used OR currently using. The views in which you express will be highly appreciated.
Re: Tecno Nairalanders In The House!!!! by savictory2(m): 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
Brunicekid:
For those of you using tecno devices,(phones OR tablets.)how will you say that you've enjoyed your tecno device so far. Particularly,for those of you using Tecno W3, how will you say that you've enjoyed this phone?What can you say generally about this phone?? NB:Am not a tecno OR any phone brand marketer.Am just an inquisitive person and a lover of any great that i see and really like.
So far so good, all the tecno phones I have used and I'm still using have serve me well. I don't have any regret of using tecno phones. From feature to smart phones....
Re: Tecno Nairalanders In The House!!!! by Brunicekid(m): 8:36am On Apr 07, 2017
savictory2:
So far so good, all the tecno phones I have used and I'm still using have serve me well. I don't have any regret of using tecno phones. From feature to smart phones....
Ok,Alright...Which of the tecno phones have you used/still using?
Re: Tecno Nairalanders In The House!!!! by kogbaski99: 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
Brunicekid:
My dear Nairalanders, i want you to air your sincere opinion about any tecno device you've used OR currently using. The views in which you express will be highly appreciated.

Just purchased the PhonePad 3. Its much more than my expectations
Re: Tecno Nairalanders In The House!!!! by Kaykerry(m): 11:21am On Apr 08, 2017
kogbaski99:

Just purchased the PhonePad 3. Its much more than my expectations
The phone is an embodiment of greatness!
Re: Tecno Nairalanders In The House!!!! by olaridwan(m): 11:47am On Apr 08, 2017
i am actually using W4. the phone is strong ,great design (slim), high graphics display, 2500mah battery managable buh 1 gig ram is too small....it keeps hanging hanging even after i formated it.........considering changing it too to 2 gig ram fone and stronger battery soon.....
Re: Tecno Nairalanders In The House!!!! by afezy110(m): 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
Brunicekid:
I'm using tecno w3. the only problem i have is the storage. the mem card is almost useless. abeg I'm not buying tecno again
Re: Tecno Nairalanders In The House!!!! by investigator007: 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
Brunicekid:

Tecno L9.I ain't worried about battery
Re: Tecno Nairalanders In The House!!!! by Oyindebrah(f): 3:54am On Apr 10, 2017
I use a Phantom 6,well it has been serving me well
Re: Tecno Nairalanders In The House!!!! by dinto6745: 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
This app is greatly targeting the Nigerians and this app take you on the Maryland straightly and help them from resume planet and above all it doesn't contain any spams and official site
Re: Tecno Nairalanders In The House!!!! by butanep(m): 6:04am On Jul 24, 2017
savictory2:
Good morning. please I have a little problem with my techno w3. I have been trying to open facebook app for three days Now but it keep telling me cannot connect to server, check date and time setting. I have checked severall and it's correct but still same issue. I don't know what to do. please help me out. thanks
Re: Tecno Nairalanders In The House!!!! by butanep(m): 6:06am On Jul 24, 2017
olaridwan:
i am actually using W4. the phone is strong ,great design (slim), high graphics display, 2500mah battery managable buh 1 gig ram is too small....it keeps hanging hanging even after i formated it.........considering changing it too to 2 gig ram fone and stronger battery soon.....
Good morning. please I have a little problem with my techno w3. I have been trying to open facebook app for three days Now but it keep telling me cannot connect to server, check date and time setting. I have checked severall and it's correct but still same issue. I don't know what to do. please help me out. thanks
Re: Tecno Nairalanders In The House!!!! by butanep(m): 6:06am On Jul 24, 2017
afezy110:
I'm using tecno w3. the only problem i have is the storage. the mem card is almost useless. abeg I'm not buying tecno again
Re: Tecno Nairalanders In The House!!!! by afezy110(m): 8:58am On Jul 24, 2017
butanep:
never had the problem before
Re: Tecno Nairalanders In The House!!!! by Olarababy(f): 10:04am On Jul 24, 2017
Brunicekid:
tecno w3 am using......the battery drain a lot
Re: Tecno Nairalanders In The House!!!! by Olarababy(f): 10:06am On Jul 24, 2017
butanep:
you must be using GLO on sim one right......glo does not automatically update the time.....what you have to do is to switch glo from sim one to sim two and put another sim in sim one
Re: Tecno Nairalanders In The House!!!! by Techpaded(f): 10:49am On Jul 24, 2017
naso
Re: Tecno Nairalanders In The House!!!! by tojahh(m): 11:23am On Jul 24, 2017
How much is W3 screen? Want to replace for someone.
Re: Tecno Nairalanders In The House!!!! by butanep(m): 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
Olarababy:

you must be using GLO on sim one right......glo does not automatically update the time.....what you have to do is to switch glo from sim one to sim two and put another sim in sim one
it's not working bro
Re: Tecno Nairalanders In The House!!!! by olaridwan(m): 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
butanep:
first retart ur fone,second make sure ur network is good better way switch to 3g and try again.if it does not come up delete d app and redownload.....my opinion
Re: Tecno Nairalanders In The House!!!! by butanep(m): 10:32am On Jul 25, 2017
olaridwan:
first retart ur fone,second make sure ur network is good better way switch to 3g and try again.if it does not come up delete d app and redownload.....my opinion
thanks brother. I did as you said. deleted the app and installed a new one. it's working perfectly now.
Re: Tecno Nairalanders In The House!!!! by Halisdavis: 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
Please my Tecno L9 have some black horizontal lines on the screen,it started yesterday, it didn't fell neither did water touch it, it seems to be getting worse, please how do I handle it

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom 8 Launched ; Specs And Price / Itel Touch Malfunctioning / Transfer Data From Iphone To Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9+ On Mac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.