Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,479 members, 7,843,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Photo Of Man Who Killed His Uncle And Claimed It Was Devil. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Man Who Killed His Uncle And Claimed It Was Devil. (440 Views)

Mom ‘had Sex With Dog, Hanged Kids, 8 And 4, With Pet’s Leash And Claimed It Was / 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos / Man Beheads His Uncle In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Man Who Killed His Uncle And Claimed It Was Devil. by PalmchatApp: 12:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
Man blames the devil after killing his uncle by tying him to a tree till he died of hunger

The Enugu State Police Command, on Wednesday, announced the arrest of a man, Daniel Ekemezie, for allegedly killing his uncle, Pa Patrick Odoh, 83, over land dispute.

The command’s spokesman, Mr Ebere Amaraizu who disclosed this in a statement, added that the suspect blamed the devil for his action. Amaraizu said that the killing happened at Ukpata community in Uzo-Uwani LGA of the state. .

The suspect said that he and his uncle had been locked in a protracted land dispute. According to him, on March 4, 2017

Re: Photo Of Man Who Killed His Uncle And Claimed It Was Devil. by PalmchatApp: 12:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
The suspect said that he and his uncle had been locked in a protracted land dispute. According to him, on March 4, 2017 at 8 p.m. he, Ekemezie alias Bakassi and a father of two, left his house in Ukpata community and headed to his uncle’s place, Pa Odoh place. .

On getting to the place, I woke my uncle up and tied his mouth with cloth to avoid him shouting, while I whisked him quietly that evening to Iyimkpafu/Ofiakputu forest in our community.

I tied him on the tree with rope and left him till March 8, 2017. When I discovered after five days that he was dead, I buried him in a shallow grave,’’ Amaraizu quoted the suspect as confessing to the police investigation team.
The suspect led police operatives to the grave, where the decomposed corpse of late Pa Odoh was recovered on 4 April 2017.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Discovers Abandoned 400m Naira In Bureau De Change...(source Dailypost) / Manhunt For Armed Wisconsin Man Continues [MUST READ / Don't Drink And Drive ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.