Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,601 members, 7,851,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:38 PM

Dauntless Faith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dauntless Faith (332 Views)

COVID-19: When Science Needs An Extra Time, Faith Will Holds Sway / On Faith And Medicine / A Charge For The Xtian Soldier - Keep Ur Faith And Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dauntless Faith by overcomersfaith(f): 12:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
Our Father is Faithful and will remain ever dependable. If I may ask you a question ‘who has the final say in your life? I know your respond will be God.’ But is it God in the real sense of it?

Oftentimes, we see ourselves cow in fear of our dreams, failure, losses and we are so afraid to believe what the Word of God is saying in that situation. Praise God. But today, the Lord will go ahead of you and make every crooked paths to be straight in Jesus Name. By His Mighty Hand, He will save You. The Outstretch Hand of God will dry up every red sea on your way to victory in Jesus Name.

Beloved, the finger of God is coming upon your life to destroy every diseases in your body, business, career, ministry.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/dauntless-faith-2/
Re: Dauntless Faith by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
overcomersfaith:
Our Father is Faithful and will remain ever dependable. If I may ask you a question ‘who has the final say in your life? I know your respond will be God.’ But is it God in the real sense of it?

Oftentimes, we see ourselves cow in fear of our dreams, failure, losses and we are so afraid to believe what the Word of God is saying in that situation. Praise God. But today, the Lord will go ahead of you and make every crooked paths to be straight in Jesus Name. By His Mighty Hand, He will save You. The Outstretch Hand of God will dry up every red sea on your way to victory in Jesus Name.

Beloved, the finger of God is coming upon your life to destroy every diseases in your body, business, career, ministry.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/dauntless-faith-2/

But today, the Lord will go ahead of you and make every crooked paths to be straight in Jesus Name
Isaiah 45:2
I received this exact scripture just three days ago! Wow...He keeps assuring me! What am awesome Savior!!!

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Girls Should Not Only Keep Their Virginity But Their Bodies Pure / Delight That Grants Desires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.